Federal Flood Commission is the federal agency of the govt of Pakistan that works under the Ministry of Water Resources. This agency was established in 1977. Also, it offers many Federal Flood Commission jobs in 2021 to the eligible candidates of Pakistan.
The head office of FFC is in Islamabad,, but it also has many regional offices in other cities. Thus, it offers career opportunities for the people of each city in Pakistan. However, the selection is made based on merits and quotas.
If you are a job seeker and looking to work in a prestigious govt institute, then apply for FFC jobs in 2021. These jobs can secure the future of eligible candidates. The salary structure is quite handsome with lots of other facilities for the employees.
People from Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Multan, Faisalabad, Gilgit, Kashmir, Quetta, Peshawar, Abbottabad, KPK, Balochistan, Sindh, AJK, Punjab, etc. can apply for FFC jobs in 2021. Thus, it invites applications across Pakistan.
FFC publishes its latest jobs in newspapers. Thus, Epaperjobz brings all the latest job vacancies and their details to a single site for the ease of the job seekers. So, apply for govt jobs. Similarly, if you are looking for latest govt or private jobs,, click on the button below.
UPDATED LIST OF FEDERAL FLOOD COMMISSION JOBS 2021
The FFC jobs are available for eligible candidates of any city. These jobs can be based on contracts or can he high paying govt jobs. Thus, all the job vacancies and their details are given below in this job article.
The updated and complete list of jobs in the the Federal Flood Commission is:
- Assistant manager
- Data Analyst
- Data Entry Operator
- Computer Operator
- Deputy Director
- Sub Engineer
- Naib Qasid
- Security Guard
The need that a candidate must fulfil for any job position are:
- The qualification will depend on the job post. However, the minimum qualification required is primary, and the maximum is Bachelors or Masters. So, for higher jobs, candidates must have completed 16 years of education.
- The age of the candidate must be between 18 to 30 years. However, the age relaxation will be as per govt rules.
- Experience and other skills will depend on the type of job position.
HOW TO APPLY
The application procedure of Federal Flood Commission jobs is as:
- Visit the official website of Open Testing Service, OTS. (ots.org.pk).
- For higher posts, download the application form and fee slip.
- Submit the fee to the required bank branch.
- Fill out the form entirely with accurate information.
- Attach your CV, education degrees, domicile, experience certificates, CNIC and two photos along with the application. All the documents should be attested.
- Choose the job category and think carefully before applying.
- For BPS 04 and above, send your application as a courier to the OTS office.
- For BPS 03 and below, send your forms to the Deputy Director, Federal Flood Commission, Islamabad.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The applicants must keep in mind the following terms:
- The candidate must send the application within 15 days of job notification.
- All the HEC must verify essential documents.
- The test fee will be non-refundable.
- Candidates must bring original documents at the time of an interview.
- Govt employees should apply through the proper channel.
- Age relaxation will be according to govt rules.
- After the due date, the application will not be acceptable.
- No incomplete application will be entertained.
- In case of any wrong information, the candidate would risk his job and become disqualified.
- No TA/DA will be admissible at the time of test or interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview,
- FFC reserves the right to increase, decrease the number of seats or cancel the recruitment process.
To sum up, the Federal Flood Commission is the federal agency of the govt of Pakistan that works under the Ministry of Water Resources. Also, it offers many Federal Flood Commission jobs in 2021 to the eligible candidates of Pakistan. All the job details are given above. Interested candidates can apply by clicking on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.