Global Change Impact Studies Centre is the researching institute of climate changes in Pakistan. Its main functions are policy analysis, capacity building and climatic issues in Pakistan. Similarly, it analyzes the global change impact on the environment. Thus, it also offers many Global Change Impact Studies Centre jobs 2021.
It was established in May 2002. This research institute works under the Board of Governors as per the Act 2013 (BOG-GCISC). It operates under the Ministry of Climate Change. It offers many career opportunities to the eligible candidates.
If you are a job seeker and want to work as a government employee, then apply for Global change Impact Centre jobs. It is a government institute that offers many recruitments to the candidates of Pakistan. As, it is also in search of many talented and professional candidates. It provides high paying jobs to suitable individuals.
All the latest jobs are advertised in newspapers, online websites and news. You can apply for any job vacancy for which you are eligible. People from anywhere in Pakistan can apply for GCISI jobs in 2021. Apply for any latest government job today. You can apply online for Ministry of Climate jobs.
AVAILABILITY OF GLOBAL CHANGE IMPACT STUDIES CENTRE JOBS 2021
These job positions are now available for people of each province. People with the domicile of Sindh, Punjab, KPK and Balochistan can apply for any job vacancy. These seats are reserved as per provincial quota. Thus, people from any city like, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Abbottabad, Peshawar, Gilgit, Jammu Kashmir etc., can apply.
These are jobs for internees as well as for experienced people. Individuals have a background in the field of Climate Studies can apply for any higher BPS posts. Here is a list of the job posts. People who are eligible and can fulfil the job requirements can use.
Initially, Global Change Impact Studies Centre jobs will be based on the contract. However, with further better performances, that candidate will be able to make his position permanent. You can find best job 2021 in this latest advertisement.
UPDATED LIST OF JOBS 2021
The complete list of govt jobs in 2021 is given below. Find a job for you:
- Scientific Officer
- Data Analyst
- Data Entry Job
- Assistant Manager
- Project Manager
- Scientific Researcher
- Weather Forecaster
- Marketing Manager
- Telemarketing Assistant
- Account Manager
- Bureau Chief
- Software Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Executive Director
- Policy Maker
- Junior Executive
- General Attendant
- Deputy Chief Scientist
- Senior Scientific Officer
- Security Guard
- Finance Manager
- Computer Programmer
- Section Head
However, these jobs have a different number of posts. GCISC reserves a right to increase, decrease or cancel a number of job vacancies. Hence, it provides many challenging job opportunities. Each province has its reserved number of seats.
Each job has its requirements. However, some common ones for GCISC employment are:
- For higher job vacancies, the candidate must have a PhD or Master’s degree. Hence, he/she must have completed 16 years of education. Also, the candidate must have 1st or 2nd division of his degree.
- However, for some posts, matric and intermediate are also preferable.
- The selection will be based on merit and provincial quota.
- Age of the candidates must be between 25 to 35. No more age will be compensable. However, age relaxation will be according to govt rules.
- Experience and other skills and certificates will depend on the type of job position.
HOW TO APPLY
The job application procedure of Global Change Impact Studies Centre jobs is as:
- Visit the official website of the Global Change Impact Studies Centre. (gcisc.org.pk) Download the application form for the job vacancy. Fill out the form with correct info.
- Wrong information can cause the disqualification of the job seeker.
- Attach two photos, degrees, certificates, domicile and CNIC with the form.
- Also, candidates can apply for more than one post. For that, he will have to take separate forms.
- Applicants must write the name of the job posts on the envelope boldly and clearly.
- Then, applicants should send the envelope to the Postal Address, P.O. Box number 3022, Islamabad.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A candidate must remember the following points for any GCISC jobs vacancy:
- The candidate must apply within 20 days of the job advertisement.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test or interview.
- Age relaxation will be as per govt rules.
- Candidates must bring their original documents on the day of the interview.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- Applicants must provide a used phone number or email for later updates. In case of a wrong or off sim number, the candidate will be responsible for any loss.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- HEC must recognize all the documents.
- The provincial quota will also be well observed. Each province will have its reserved number of seats.
- Initially, the job will be based on a contract. But later with better performance, GCISC will approve the job as regularized.
- The applicants must only be the citizens of Pakistan.
- For higher posts, candidates must have only 1st class division in their degrees.
- After the test, the selection will be made based on merit.
- GCISC has a right to increase or decrease the number of job vacancies.
- The organization will take legal action against a candidate in case of wrong info.
- Similarly, no TA/DA will be admissible at the time of test or interview.
- Title of the job post must be written clearly on the envelope.
- The candidate must write the name of the post boldly on the envelope of the application.
- Applications should reach the office on the due date. Late forms will not be considered.
To conclude, Global Change Impact Studies Centre jobs are announced many times in a year. Thus, GCISC has many career opportunities for skilled candidates. People of any province can apply for GCISC top jobs 2021. It offers many job opportunities for job seekers.
Thus, if you are looking for any latest govt job in Pakistan, then apply in the Ministry of Climate department. These GCISC jobs vacancies can secure the future of a candidate. Interested candidates can apply by clicking on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.