AL WATTAN MEDICAL GROUP
The popular POEA agency in Saudi Arabia “AL WATTAN MEDICAL GROUP” is seeking application for suitable candidates for the post of Midwife. Both male and female are eligible and may apply for these jobs. The applicants who have the required education and experience as mentioned below post are welcome to apply for these vacant positions. The latest Golden opportunity for interested candidates does not miss. Good communication skills in English speaking and writing. The total number of a vacant position in this company is 20. The company will pay good salary packages and other benefits for the selected candidates. Interested candidates must apply before the last date.
Requirements & Skills:
- A minimum of 1 year of working experience is need for this vacant position.
- Candidates must have a Prof’l License (passed board / bar / Prof’l License exam) for this role.
- Female applicants will be preferred for this role.
- Good Communication skill in English language.
Benefits & Duties:
- Give the necessary supervision, care, and advice to women during pregnancy, labor, and the postpartum period.
- Provide full antenatal care, including screening tests in the hospital, community, and the home.
- Provide counseling and advice before and after screening and tests.
- Conduct deliveries on her own and care for the newborn infant.
- Manage complications in pregnancy and childbirth, by the principles of basic emergency obstetric care.
- Identify high-risk pregnancies and making referrals to doctors and other medical specialists.
- Provide support and advice following events such as miscarriage, termination, stillbirth, neonatal abnormality, and neonatal death.
- Provide primary care to women of productive age, by the Basic Package of Health Services.
- Supervise the provision of primary health care within the community by female health workers.
- First timer and ex abroad applicants will be preferred for this role.
- Teaching patients with pain management techniques to prepare them for labor.
- Free Food, Transportation, accommodation, medical etc.
How to apply:
Interested/eligible candidates may send their resume along with all relevant document to the given address below.
Address: ROOMS 1079-B & 1081-273 RAMAGI BLDG. PEDRO GIL ST., PACO MANILA, METRO MANILA, PHILIPPINES. License No: POEA-159-LB-080818-R
Interested candidates visit our website for more relevant or different jobs in Singapore, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Bahrain, Canada, Pakistan, Oman, etc. Click on the link for these new jobs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org