PAF stands for Pakistan Air force. It is the branch of Pakistan’s armed forces. Primarily, its mission is the defense of Pakistan while providing air support to the military. It was established back in 1947 after the partition of the subcontinent. PAF offers many air forces jobs every year.
Its main headquarter is in Rawalpindi. Currently, it has 70,000 actives duly personnel and 582 aircraft. The main force of PAF includes jet fighters, bombers, and starfighters. It has its own Aircraft Rebuild Factory (RAF), Avionics Production Company (APC), and Mirage Rebuild Factory (MRF).
PAF is the second most popular force in Pakistan after the Pak Army. Pakistan Air Force not only provides job opportunities but also ensures a promising career for an individual. It offers many jobs to the citizens across Pakistan. Although it has challenging work culture, this can be a way to a bright career.
If you are enthusiastic and searching for any force jobs, PAF provides a brilliant opportunity for job seekers to seek any position in this department. Employees can apply for Air force jobs across Pakistan. There are no residential restrictions for using for these jobs.
Choose the perfect job from the variety according to your qualification and experience from the previous works. All the latest positions of PAF are advertised in the newspapers, websites, magazines, etc. Through those ads, you can apply online for any branch of PAF from any city like Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Hyderabad, Miyanwali, Abbottabad, Quetta, etc.
AVAILABILITY OF PAKISTAN AIR FORCE JOBS
Air force jobs are now available in all the departments of PAF. There is a complete variety of positions for individuals. You can apply for any of those depending on your qualification.
These jobs have many benefits for the welfare of citizens of Pakistan. Your bright future awaits you in this field.
LIST OF UPDATED JOBS
There can be multiple positions for a single post. So, the complete list of PAF jobs is below:
- Medical Assistant
- Air Defense
- Sanitary Worker
- Computer Technician
- Education Branch
- Engineering Branch
- Mess Waiter
- Assistant Editor
- Accounts Branch
- Naib Qasid
- System Analyst
You can find many other latest jobs according to your qualification and field of interest.
While working in this field, there are many benefits for the selected candidates:
- The salary structure will be according to the vacancy job post, which is quite good.
- Candidates will be provided with free accommodation in the PAF academy.
- They will be trained under the supervision of trained officers.
- There would be a kind concession in train and air travels.
- There are many housing schemes for the candidate’s family.
- Medical and health facilities are free for the candidate himself and his family.
- There are also retirement plans with a handsome pension plan.
- Organization will pay for any vacation or sick leaves.
- The learning and working environment are so disciplined.
To apply for PAF jobs, candidates must know about the eligibility criteria or the jobs’ requirements. So, here is a list of requirements:
- Applicants must be citizens of Pakistan.
- Both male and female can apply for PAF jobs depending on the job position.
- Marital status will also depend upon job post.
- A matriculation certificate is necessary with the 1st division for all job types. FSc degree will also be necessary for some job posts.
- The age of the candidate must be between 16 to 22 years old.
- The minimum height of the applicant must be 162cm.
- He must be fit enough to pass any physical test as well as a medical test.
- After health tests, the candidate will have to take ISSB tests of PAF.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PAKISTAN AIR FORCE JOBS
To apply for PAF jobs, follow the following steps:
- Visit the official website of Air Force joinpaf.gov.pk.
- Register yourself by providing valid information about name, date of birth, CNIC number, domicile, etc.
- Higher authority will confirm the date of birth through matric certificate.
- Attach the copy of CNIC and attested copies of academic certificates, experience certificate, and copy of your domicile certificate with an online form.
- Also, attach two passport size photographs along with the application form and submit.
- The form submitted after the date of submission will not be accepted.
- Getting any job will be determined based on academic record, and the selection of candidates will be made based on merit.
NOTE: Apply Online Only.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Following are the terms and condition which a candidate must keep in his mind for applying for PAF jobs:
- Fill in the online form completely and recheck it carefully before submitting that form.
- The candidate must keep the hard copies of the form with himself.
- Choose the optional subjects for the test for which you are eligible. Also, prepare the test according to the prescribed syllabus.
- Once the information which you will have written about you (name, CNIC, domicile, date of birth, etc.) will not be changed at any next stage.
- Wrong entry of date of birth and CNIC can cause a big problem for the candidate.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
To sum up, the Pakistan Air force is a highly prestigious sector of the Armed forces that offers many career opportunities for the citizens of Pakistan. If a candidate is eligible for any desired job post, then he can apply for that.
Similarly, PAF gives high-quality training to its selected candidates and make them professional in their respective fields. Thus, a person can make his future successful in this field. If you have enthusiasm about your country and want to work in Pakistan forces, you can avail many opportunities through job advertisements.
Lastly, if you are willing to apply for Air Force jobs, then click on the button below:
There are currently no vacancies.