Anti-Narcotics Force ANF is the federal agency of the govt of Pakistan that works under the Ministry of Narcotics Control. It is responsible for the investigations of narcotics smuggling and use in Pakistan. Also, this ANF govt institute offers many Anti-Narcotics Force jobs in 2021.
The main head office of the Anti-Narcotics Force is in Rawalpindi, with other regional offices in KPK, Punjab, Sindh and Balochistan in their main capital cities. Police stations of the regional offices also involved in these operations. Similarly, it is also associated with other Law enforcement agencies of Pakistan.
This govt institute can offer many career opportunities to the eligible candidates of Pakistan who are committed to their jobs and careers. Thus, it requires many talented, hardworking and skilled professionals who are energetic and motivated to serve their country and nation.
It invites applications from people of each province in its regional head offices and for different operations. Therefore, people from Sindh, Balochistan, KPK, AJK, Punjab, Karachi, Peshawar, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Quetta etc. Similarly, the selection of the candidates will be made based on provincial quotas and merits.
All fresh graduates and experienced people can apply for various positions. Also, these posts can be contract based or can also be fixed as high paying govt jobs. Also, the salary packages are quite attractive to many other facilities.
ANF all its latest vacancies in various newspapers like Express, Nawaye Waqt, Jung etc. Thus, Epaperjobz acts as a platform that provides all jobs and their details to the job seekers. Similarly, if you are looking for the latest govt and private sector jobs, click on the button below.
UPDATED LIST OF ANTI-NARCOTICS FORCE JOBS 2021
These jobs are available in all cities and for all eligible people across Pakistan. The available jobs are of different BPS grades and requirements. However, the new positions are their details are mentioned in the job article. The updated and complete list of Anti-Narcotics Force jobs in 2021 is:
- Special Prosecutor
- Sub Inspector
- Sub Inspector Hardware
- Data Entry Operator
- Networking Operator
- Constable Driver
- Intelligence Officer
- Medical Officer
- Account Officer
- Assistant Secretary
- Security Officer
- Research Officer
- General Staff Officer
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
Each job has its requirements. However, some common ones for Anti-Narcotics Force jobs employment are:
- For higher job vacancies, the candidate must have a PhD or Master’s degree. Hence, he/she must have completed 16 years of education. Also, the candidate must have 1st or 2nd division of his degree.
- However, for some posts, matric and intermediate are also preferable.
- The selection will be based on merit and provincial quota.
- Age of the candidates must be between 25 to 35. However, age relaxation will be according to govt rules.
- Experience and other skills and certificates will depend on the type of job position.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ANTI-NARCOTICS FORCE JOBS
The job application procedure of Anti-Narcotics Force ANF jobs is as:
- Visit the official website of the Anti-Narcotics Force. Download the application form for the job vacancy. Fill out the form with correct info.
- Wrong information can cause the disqualification of the job seeker.
- Attach two photos, degrees, certificates, domicile and CNIC with the form.
- Also, candidates can apply for more than one post. For that, he will have to take separate forms.
- Applicants must write the name of the job posts on the Envelope boldly and clearly.
- Then, applicants should send the envelope to the address given on the latest job ad. Similarly, job hunters can also apply online in 2021.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A candidate must remember the following points for any ANF Anti-Narcotics Force jobs vacancy:
- The candidate must apply within 20 days of the job advertisement.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test or interview.
- Age relaxation will be as per govt rules.
- Candidates must bring their original documents on the day of the interview.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- Applicants must provide a used phone number or email for later updates. In case of a wrong or off sim number, the candidate will be responsible for any loss.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- HEC must recognize all the documents.
- The provincial quota will also be well observed. Each province will have its reserved number of seats.
- The applicants must only be the citizens of Pakistan.
- For higher posts, candidates must have only 1st class division in their degrees.
- After the test, the selection will be made based on merit.
- ANF has a right to increase or decrease the number of job vacancies.
- The organization will take legal action against a candidate in case of wrong info.
- Similarly, no TA/DA will be admissible at the time of test or interview.
- The candidate must write the name of the post boldly on the envelope of the application.
- Applications should reach the office on the due date. Late forms will not be considered.
To conclude, Anti-Narcotics Force ANF is the federal agency of the govt of Pakistan that offers many Anti-Narcotics Force jobs in 2021 for the better careers of the job seekers who fulfil all the job requirements. Thus, interested candidates can apply by clicking on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.