[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Army Public School is the federal agency of the Government of Pakistan. It was under the Cabinet Secretariat. Also, it offers many Army Public School APS jobs in Pakistan to eligible candidates.
This school was established in 1992. Each province has the main branch of APS. Thus, there are 168 campuses in the whole country. All these branches require many talented and professional candidates who are committed to their jobs and careers.
Thus, APS offers many jobs and career opportunities to eligible candidates. If you are a job seeker and looking for employment in Pakistan, then apply for APS jobs. Requirements of the jobs are also in this job article.
Those who fulfill all the eligibility criteria of job vacancies can apply for the entrance test. After the test, the selection will be made based on merit. During applying for a vacancy, candidates must select the post and the branch of the school carefully.
These posts can be temporary, contract, or permanent jobs. Only the available job vacancies are of different BPS grades. People from Rawalpindi Lahore Karachi, Lahore, Abbottabad, Sialkot, Faisalabad, Peshawar, Quetta, Sindh, Punjab, Balochistan, KPK, AJK, Kashmir, Gilgit, etc. can apply for vacancies.
APS provides many vacancies in a year. Also, it has high paying jobs with a lot of other facilities for its employees. Govt employees should apply through proper channel. APS announces all its latest jobs through job advertisements and websites.
For more updates and job alerts, stay connected with Epaperjobz. Similarly, if you are looking for more govt or private sector jobs, click on the button below.
UPDATED LIST OF APS JOBS
Thus, the latest and complete list of the Army Public School jobs are as:
- Teachers (various subjects)
- Admin Incharge
- Security Incharge
- Upper Division Clerk UDC
- Lower Division Clerk LDC
- Security Guard
- Lab Assistant
- Psychological Career Counselor
- Elementary Teacher
- Pre School Teachers
- Section Head
- Lab Attendant
- IT Administrative
- Computer Operator
- Naib Subedar Clerk
- Admin Officer
- Media Call Manager
- Incharge Printing Press
- Admin Staff
- Commissioned Officer
- Sanitary worker
- Naib Qasid
All these jobs are available in different cities of Pakistan. Applicants must be careful before he applies for any job in any branch. Each position has its requirement. Thus, eligible candidates may apply.
The requirements for the APS jobs are as follow:
- The qualification of the candidate must be bachelor’s or master’s in the relevant field. The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan must verify all the degrees of the applicants. However, for the lower job posts, middle or primary will also be considerable.
- The age of the applicant must be between 18 to 40 years. Some job vacancies require higher age people. Also, the age relaxation will be according to the rules of the government of Pakistan.
- Both males and females can apply for jobs.
- For some posts, candidates must have 5 to 10 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Other skills and diplomas will depend on the type of the job and its requirements.
- The selection of the candidates will be according to the merits.
- Only those candidates are eligible for the job who fulfill all the following requirements.
HOW TO APPLY
The application procedure for the APS jobs is as:
- Visit the official website of Army Public School https://apsacssectt.edu.pk/.
- Download application form and fees slip.
- Fill out the form carefully with all the required information. All the details about the candidates must be correct. In case of wrong information, the organization will take legal action against that candidate.
- Attach copies of the original documents like educational degree, domicile certificate, experience certificate, CNIC copy, and other required documents.
- All the documents must be verified and attested by HEC.
- Selection will be made according to the merits on the basis of the entry test.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To get hired for Army Public School APS jobs, candidates must keep the following points in his mind:
- The candidate must apply for a job vacancy within 15 days of the job advertisement.
- Also, he/she can apply for more than one post using separate forms.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test or interview.
- The merit and provincial quota will be observed during the selection process.
- Also, there will be a job opportunity for disabled persons with their quota.
- Applicants must provide an email or number for further updates. In case of wrong information, the candidate will be responsible.
- HEC must recognize all the documents and degrees.
- The test fee will be non-refundable.
- After the test, the selection will be made based on merit as per quota.
- The organization will take legal action against a candidate in case of wrong info.
- No TA/DA will be admissible at the time of test or interview.
- The candidate must write the name of the post boldly on the envelope of the form.
- Age relaxation will be as per govt rules.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Candidates must bring their original documents on the day of the interview.
- Applications should reach the office on the due date. Late forms will not be considered.
- APS reserves a right to increase or decrease job vacancies or cancel any job ad.
- The complete process will be completed in different cities.
To sum up, Army Public School announces many careers and APS jobs in different cities. Any eligible candidates from any city can apply for job opportunities. These jobs can also secure the future of the job seekers. Also, these are high paying govt jobs in Pakistan.
All the latest jobs and their details are given above. Interested candidates can apply by clicking on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.