[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission is the highly authoritative federal public sector organization. It is the scientific institute of the government of Pakistan. It was established in 1956. The main headquarter is in Islamabad. It primarily focuses on the research and development of nuclear power. It provides many atomic energy job opportunities.
However, it explores the field of science in different areas. It provides many atomic energy job opportunities. PAEC has many other organizations working under it. PAEC aims at the promotion of energy conservation, nuclear science, and the use of nuclear technologies.
It runs many nuclear energy programs. Their purpose is to produce electricity. Atomic energy has three significant plants in Pakistan. It also works in the field of medicine. Also, works for the treatment of cancer patients through Chemotherapies.
If you are a job seeker and looking forward to any govt job in the energy sector, apply for PAEC jobs. It offers many atomic energy jobs to individuals across Pakistan.
Applicants from other cities like Karachi, Peshawar, Lahore, Islamabad, and Rawalpindi can apply for nuclear employment. PAEC provides many atomic energy jobs in all its departments. Both fresh candidates and experienced job workers can apply for these jobs.
AVAILABILITY OF PAKISTAN ATOMIC ENERGY JOBS 2021
The central departments of PAEC are nuclear power, engineering, R&D, Agriculture & Biotechnology, Cancer Hospitals, and HRD. It is required many professional, talented, and hardworking candidates in all its different departments against the mentioned posts. PAEC provides many career opportunities to the candidates. It has professional working culture, handsome salary, and many other benefits.
LIST OF AVAILABLE JOBS:
Here is the list of job vacancies at all the departments and branches of Pakistan Atomic energy. These PEAC jobs are available in different cities like Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar.
- Telecom Operator
- Assistant Manager
- Library Assistant
- Accounts Officer
- General Attendant
- Space and research
PAKISTAN ATOMIC ENERGY COMMISSION INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission provides an internship program to the freshers as well as experienced workers. Both graduates and undergraduates with the relevant degrees can apply for this internship program. It’s a paid internship. It is also an excellent way to the bright future.
All the people across Pakistan can apply for PAEC jobs and internship programs. During the entire internship period, accommodation to the internees will be provided with a 12,000 salary.
Following are the benefits while working in Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission:
- The salary structure is according to the post, which is quite good.
- Internees are also paid in their period of the internship program.
- Candidates are groomed with many skills’ development.
- Housing and accommodation are free.
- The working environment is challenging. But that will make the candidate learn more and perform better.
- Medical funds are also provided.
- There are also insurance plans for the working staff.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ATOMIC ENERGY JOBS
To apply for Atomic energy jobs, follow the following steps.
- Visit the official website paec.gov.pk. Register yourself with that site.
- Then, fill out the form very carefully. Put your name, CNIC, domicile, Contact number, Date of birth in the first section.
- In the second section, fill out your qualification record there.
- Then, select the desired job post for which you are eligible. Click submit button to send the application.
- The experience will be considered depending on the vacant post because it allows freshers also to apply for these jobs.
- After the submission of the application form, an email will be sent to you. Afterwards, you can see the status of your form, test date, and centre by logging into that registered account.
- After taking the test, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Candidates with 1st or 2nd division degrees will be eligible for these jobs.
- The Higher Education Commission must recognize all the degrees, diplomas, and certificates.
- Only those candidates may apply who fulfil the eligibility criteria. Those who will not be eligible, their application will be rejected.
- The age limit for the candidates must be 18 to 35.
- Citizens of Pakistan are only eligible for these jobs. A person with dual nationality will not be allowed.
- NOC is mandatory for government or semi-government employees.
- Only the well-qualified and highly experienced candidates will be shortlisted and contact for an interview.
- The authority will have the right to place the selected candidates anywhere in Pakistan.
- No TA/Da will be provided to candidates appearing in interviews.
To conclude, PAEC is the most significant authority in Pakistan. It offers career opportunities to its citizens in all its fields. So, if you are eligible and seeking any job, you can apply for atomic energy jobs. An individual from anywhere in Pakistan can work in this organization. It has numerous advantages for the welfare of its employees as well as for its country.
Similarly, PAEC also provides internship opportunities to fresh graduates as well as experienced workers. Thus, individuals with zero experience can also apply for atomic energy jobs depending upon job post. Also, they will be able to work on real life projects.
If you are willing to search for more and latest PAEC jobs, then click on the link given below:
There are currently no vacancies.