Ayub Teaching Hospital is the largest complex in Abbottabad city of Pakistan. It is the government institute that recruits many eligible candidates of Pakistan for various job vacancies. Thus, it offers many Ayub Teaching Hospital jobs to candidates across the country.
It aims to be the leading healthcare institute in Pakistan that provides quality treatment to people and jobs to job seekers. It requires many talented, motivated, energetic, skilled, and hard-working professionals committed to the career and want to work in the prestigious government institute.
Therefore, if you are a job seeker and looking for any vacancy, apply for jobs in ATH Abbottabad. It invites applications from all fresh graduates, internees, and experienced people.
Similarly, for the freshers, it also arranges internship programs. The duration of those programs is two months, which is a paid internship program. Also, for the selection of eligible candidates, a test is held that is based on MCQs. After that, the selection is made based on merits.
So, people from any city of Pakistan can apply for jobs in this government institute. It invites applications from Karachi, Lahore, Sialkot, Peshawar, Faisalabad, Kashmir, Gilgit, etc. Also, there is a provincial quota for jobs. However, the actual selection is made based on merits.
Also, these jobs are high paying jobs along with lots of other facilities. For more job details, visit Epaperjobz. Get updated with more Ayub Teaching Hospital job advertisement. If you are interested in more govt jobs, then click on the button below.
Availability of Ayub Teaching Hospital Jobs
These jobs are available for all the candidates who are eligible and meet all the job needs. Also, these vacancies can be based on contract or can be permanent or temporary. All the latest jobs are given below in this article.
Updated list of Govt Jobs
The complete and updated list of Ayub Teaching Hospital jobs is as:
- Manager human resource
- Manager HR
- Deputy Director
- Manager media
- Nursing Assistant
- Senior manager Material Management
- Public relation officer
- Female and male nurse
- Manager quality assurance
- Nursing education Service Manager
- Monitoring and evaluation manager
- Assistant director litigation
- Finance Director
- LTV and HTV driver
- Computer operator
- IT administrator
- System analyst
- Nursing director
- Assistant professor accident and emergency
- General auditor
- Assistant professor
- Hospital director
- Health educator
- Dental hygienist
- Sanitary worker
- Security guard
Moreover, these jobs are of various BPS grades with various salaries and facilities. People from any city can apply for jobs in the Abbottabad complex.
The requirements for the jobs in ATH are as follow:
- Qualification of the candidate must be bachelors, MBA MBBS, or Masters in the relevant field. The HEC of Pakistan must verify all his degrees.
- The age of the candidate must be between 25 to 40. However, there is some job post which requires less and more aged people. Age relaxation will be given as per rules of the Government of Pakistan
- Some job positions require experience. Candidates must have 5 to 15 years of experience in their relevant field.
- Skills, diplomas, and other certificates will depend on the needs of the job position.
- Selection will be made on the basis of merits and quota.
How to Apply
Thus, the application procedure for Ayub teaching hospital jobs is as:
- Candidates can apply by visiting the official website of ATH.
- Also, they can apply through the National testing service, NTS.
- Candidates must attach degree, certificates, diploma, CNIC copy, and photos with the form.
- All the certificates and documents must be verified by HEC.
- The applicants must send the form to the address given in the latest job ad. Similarly, they can also apply online depending on the conditions of the job.
Terms and conditions
As the applicant applies, they must keep the following points in their minds:
- The candidates must send their application within 15 days of the job advertisement or before the given date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
- Also, candidates must bring the original documents on the day of the interview.
- Late sent, or incomplete forms will not be considered.
- In case of wrong info, the organization will take legal action against that candidate.
- No TA or DA will be admissible at the time of the test or interview.
- Government employees should apply through the proper channel.
- Ayub Teaching Hospital reserves the right to increase, decrease or cancel the job advertisement.
- Selection will be based on the merits.
- Age relaxation will be as per the rules of the govt of Pakistan.
- Candidates can apply for more than one job post by using separate forms.
- The candidates must also select the job post carefully. Also, he must write the name of the job post on the envelope.
To sum up, Ayub teaching hospital jobs are now available for eligible candidates across Pakistan. It is the golden opportunity for job seekers to find high paying government jobs in Pakistan. These jobs can secure the future of the candidates as they have higher salaries and other facilities for employees.
All the job details about the vacancies and their requirements are given in this job article. Interested candidates can apply by clicking on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.