Balochistan Public Service Commission is the agency of the government of Balochistan, Pakistan. It was established under the BPSC Act 1989. BPSC is the civil service of Balochistan. It aims in providing many job opportunities to the people of Balochistan. It recommends suitable candidates for the BPSC job posts in that province.
Primarily it focuses on the exams, tests, and interviews to select suitable candidates who are professional and passionate about their goal’s achievements. Thus, if you are a job seeker and looking forward to any job then being a Balochistan resident, you can apply for any position listed below. To get any BPSC job, you must be eligible for that job.
Therefore, it aims in hiring talented and professional candidates for the jobs under the Government of Balochistan department. New job vacancies are announced every month through advertisements on social media and newspapers. It offers jobs for freshers as well as experienced job seekers. Hence, if any candidate meets all the requirements, he can apply for any of the jobs in BPSC.
AVAILABILITY OF BALOCHISTAN PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION JOBS
BPSC is providing jobs to people who are professional, hardworking, and serious about their career. So, if you meet all the requirements, then you can apply online. A person can secure his future by working in this agency.
UPDATED LIST OF BPSC JOBS
Here is the updated and complete list of the jobs of BPSC:
- Section Officer
- Assistant Commissioner
- Assistant Director
- Audit Officer
- Generator Operator
- Naib Qasid
- Assistant Civil Estate Officer
- Security Guard
- Assistant legal officer
- Computer Programmer
- Computer Operator
- Data Entry Officer
- Information Specialist
- Law Officer
- Provincial Assistant
- Database Administrator
- Inspector of Mines
- Research Officer
- Assistant professor
- Associate Professor
- Inspector Police
- Assistant Sub Inspector
- Senior Registrar
- Medical Staff
So, apply for the job for which you are eligible. Also, the method of how to apply for the job is given below.
BENEFITS OF BPSC JOBS
As Working in this field can be beneficial for the youth as it has many benefits for the welfare of its working staff. Balochistan Public Service Commission gives a handsome package of salary to its working members.
Following are the benefits of working in this line:
- The pay will be according to the vacant post, which can be a handsome amount.
- The employee will be facilitated with accommodation, medical, and education of his children.
- The employee will be provided with free transport.
- Salaries increment will depend on yearly performance.
- Free medical checkup for the employee himself and his family.
- Employees are given bonuses according to their performance at work.
- This system has regular pension plans which is the most significant benefit of working in this work field.
Following are the requirements for applying for BPSC jobs:
- Only those candidates who are permanent residents and have domicile of Balochistan can apply for BPSC jobs.
- Both males and females are eligible depending on the job post.
- The applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree with at least 2nd division.
- The candidate should be between the age of 21 to 30 years old.
- The general age limit with relaxation can be 31 to 35 years old as per rules.
- The quota for males, females, disables, and minorities will depend on the Balochistan government’s policy.
HOW TO APPLY FOR BPSC JOBS 2021
To apply for the BPSC jobs in Balochistan, the candidate must complete the online form and fill out all the categories very keenly and carefully. No information should be false or incorrect. Any wrong information can cause you a problem. Following are the requirements to apply for a job:
- Visit the Balochistan Public Service Commission official website, which is .
- Create your account for applying for jobs.
- Fill and submit that online form by putting accurate information about yourself, i.e., your bio-data and academic records. Avoid mistakes while filling the form.
- Attach the copy of CNIC and attested copies of academic certificates, experience certificate, and copy of your domicile certificate.
- Also, attach two passport size photographs along with the application form and submit.
- A candidate will also have to download that application form to submit the fee for the test. After that candidate must keep that hard copy of the form with himself.
- The form submitted after the date of submission will not be accepted.
- Getting any job will be determined based on academic record, and the selection of candidates will be made based on merit.
Here are some guidelines regarding the submission of application form of BPSC jobs:
- The application must be sent online only. No hard copies will be accepted by BPSC.
- Keep the bank receipt with yourself and take it with you on the day of examination. Do not send that bank receipt to BPSC.
- Submit the application by filling all the required field. No application will be accepted with incomplete or wrong information.
- If you have any query or need any information, then contact on 081-9203264.
To sum up, if you are a resident of Balochistan and seeking jobs, then BPSC is the government agency that provides many opportunities to work in the govt sector. It aims to meet the need of the province by hiring and recruiting civil servants, bureaucrats. It is the highly authoritative government sector in Balochistan that facilitates the youth for employment and public benefits by providing BPSC jobs. Thus, These jobs can make your career bright.
Additionally, new job vacancies are announced every month through advertisements on social media and newspapers. If any candidate meets all the requirements, then he can apply for any of the BPSC jobs.
To apply for BPSC jobs, click on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.