[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority is a public sector. It works under the federal government of Pakistan. CCA was established in December 1982 under PCAA Ordinance 1982. Mainly, it is responsible for the regulation and promotion of civil aviation activities. It offers many CAA jobs in Pakistan.
Its purpose is to develop infrastructure for state and Civil Air Transport services in Pakistan. The headquarter of CAA is in Karachi. It controls and regulates air navigation and airport service. It is also a member of the International Civil Aviation Organization.
CAA owns and operates about 44 civilian airports in Pakistan. It works under the Ministry of Pakistan Government. So, it is responsible for air traffic, aircrafts accidents, and their investigations.
CAA controls all Pakistani airports. It provides a safe place for national and international citizens. It looks after the functionality of each airport at its highest standard.
If you are a job seeker and want to work in a reputable organization, apply for CAA jobs. It is also searching for candidates who are skilled, professional, and disciplined. If you meet its eligibility, then you can apply for any post.
These jobs are available in Karachi, Quetta, Peshawar, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, etc. An individual can apply for CAA posts through ads. Latest vacancies are announced in newspapers, websites, and magazines. So, individuals from any city can apply.
AVAILABILITY OF CAA JOBS IN PAKISTAN
CAA jobs 2021 are now available in every city. New posts are now available. CAA provides many career opportunities. It offers jobs in different departments in different cities.
It offers job opportunities to great graduates as well as experienced people. Find the best job for you today.
UPDATED LIST OF CAA JOBS 2021
The complete and updated list of CAA jobs is as follow:
- Fire Fighter
- Information Technology
- Director Security
- Flight Standards
- Assistant Director
- Air Traffic Controller
- Flight Inspector Pilot/Helicopter
- Traffic Marshallers
- Accounts assistant
- Electronic Assistant
- IT Assistant
- Assistant Director of Air Traffic Control
- Flight Inspector Pilot
- Public Relations
Thus, find any job post according to your skills and qualification.
If you are willing to apply for these jobs. Following are the requirements for meeting the CAA job post:
- The quantification of a candidate depends on the type of job. However, the standard qualification ranges from intermediate to masters.
- The degrees must be recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
- The candidates must have at least 2nd division in their degrees.
- The required height is a maximum of 5 to 6 inches.
- Also, for some job posts, candidates must have technical diplomas or certificates.
- The age of the applicant must be between 18 to 30 years old.
- The candidate must have the required experience according to the job post.
BENEFITS OF CAA JOBS
CAA gives many benefits to the staff working for it. Some of the significant benefits are:
- It provides free accommodation and hosing to its staff.
- It has helping and efficient staff. That seniors also help the fresh employee to work in that environment.
- CAA also provides health insurance plans to the employees.
- Candidates are given bonuses for better performance.
- New candidates will get a professional work culture. It will also help them in personal grooming.
- Medical will be free for the family of the staff.
- Candidates will work in the best teamwork manner.
HOW TO APPLY
Therefore, if anyone wants to apply for jobs follow the given steps. The application procedure for CAA jobs is as below:
- Visit the official website of CAA, i.e., caapakistan.com.pk.
- Register your account and login.
- Fill out the online application form. That will include name, CNIC, domicile, date of birth, education, skills, experience, etc.
- Also, upload your CV along with that application form.
- Scan your complete documents and upload along with your form.
- Attach the verified and attested copies of your domicile, CV, CNIC, education degrees, and other certificates.
- Without any document organization will reject the application.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Before applying for any job, you must go through the following terms:
- Age relaxation will be according to federal rules.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to pay RS—250. It will be testing charges for written tests.
- The candidate who does not meet the requirements will not be eligible for the job. Also, the organization will not accept incomplete applications.
- Interviews will be held at Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Quetta, and Peshawar for the mentioned jobs.
- The candidates must bring all the original and verified documents at the time of the interview.
- Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in Pakistan for CAA jobs.
- The government employees should apply through appropriate channels. Also, they are required to submit NOC before the interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for candidates.
- Any false info will lead to the termination of a candidate. So, your job can be at risk even after job.
- Selection of the candidates will be made according to the merit of the test and their education results.
To sum up, CAA is the government agency. It is responsible for the security of all the airports. Its purpose is to develop infrastructure for state and Air Transport services in Pakistan. CAA looks for a better career for the citizens of Pakistan. It provides Civil Aviation Authority jobs.
Thus, CAA offers many career opportunities to individuals across the country. It not only works for the betterment but also provides many jobs. So, it requires hardworking and talented candidates. They must meet the requirements of govt job posts. Both male and female candidates can apply for different CAA jobs.
If you are a job seeker apply for CAA jobs in Pakistan. If you meet its requirements, then you can apply for any job post.
All the instructions are given above. CAA application form is also given below. Download the form for further process.
There are currently no vacancies.