Construction Technology Training Institute is a federal agency of the government of Pakistan. It is the high standard college in Islamabad. Along with education, it offers many Construction Technology Training Institute CTTI jobs 2021 to the eligible candidates.
CTTI is the most recognizable institute of government of Pakistan. It offers many career opportunities to professional and motivated candidates. Therefore, it requires many talented, hardworking, and energetic employees for its further progress.
CTTI employs in Pakistan with high paying salaries according to the job position. Hence, if you are a job seeker and looking to work in a reputable organization, apply for jobs at Construction Technology Training Institute.
All fresh graduates and experienced people can apply for the jobs in this govt institute. It invites applications of all eligible candidates, no matters where they are. Thus, people from Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Karachi, Lahore, Sindh, Balochistan, Punjab, KPK, etc., can apply for job opportunities.
CTTI publishes all the latest job advertisements and job vacancies on its official website. Also, many newspapers announce the jobs in CTTI. Therefore, Epaperjobz provides information to the job seekers collectively in a single job article and complete job details.
If you are looking for more latest govt jobs in Pakistan, click on the button below.
AVAILABILITY OF CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY TRAINING INSTITUTE CTTI JOBS 2021
Jobs are now available in Islamabad. So, people from other provinces, i.e., Sindh, Punjab, AJK, Balochistan, KPK, Gilgit, etc., can also apply. For each job, candidates must fulfill all the job requirements. Also, vacancies can be based on contracts or can be fixed paying jobs. All the jobs and their common details are given in this article.
LIST OF CTTI GOVT JOBS
The updated and complete list of the Construction Technology Training Institute jobs are as:
- Head of Department (Different depts)
- Instructor (different departments)
- Lady Medical Officer
- Lab Engineer
- Junior Research Officer
- Lab Foreman
- System Analyst
- Computer Operator
- Lecturer (different dept)
- Associate Professors
- Research Officer
- Trade Civil Instructor
- Data Entry Operator
- Lower Division Clerk LDC
- Upper Division Clerk UDC
- Naib Qasid
- Lab Helper
- Pipe Fitter
- Security Guard
There are a different number of job posts. These vacancies are available in different departments and various posts. Each job has its job requirements and salary packages. Apply now for jobs in CTTI. Further details are below.
The requirements for the Construction Technology Training Institute CTTI jobs are:
- The education of the applicants must be B.S, M.S, B.com, BBA, etc., depending on the job requirement. Thus, the candidates must have a degree in the relevant field. For lower posts, middle or matric will also be preferred. The HEC must recognize all the educational degrees and certificates.
- The age limit differs for each job. However, the min age of the candidate must be 25 to 50 years. Similarly, age relaxation will be as per the rules of the govt of Pakistan.
- The applying candidates must have 4 to 10 years of experience in the preferred field.
- Other requirements and skills will be according to job type. For that, candidates must see the latest job ad in 2021 in different newspapers or CTTI’s official website.
- For employment, tests will be taken under NTS. Thus, the selection will be made based on merits.
HOW TO APPLY
The application procedure for the CTTI jobs is as;
- Visit the official website of the Construction Technology Training Institute.
- Download the application form. Candidates can also apply through National Testing Service NTS.
- Also, applicants can apply online through online registration on CTTI. The link is given below.
- Fill the form accurately with all the correct info. Be careful of spellings and correctness. In case of any wrong info, the applicant will be responsible for any kind of loss.
- Attach the education degrees, certificates, domicile, CNIC, experience certificate, two photos with the application form.
- Candidates can apply for more than one vacancy.
- Send the application to the address given on the job ad. Or send it online by email (email@example.com).
- Test and interview details will be sent to candidates in the email.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Before the candidates apply, they must follow the following terms of reference:
- The applicants must apply within 15 days of the job advertisement.
- In case of late submission, the application will be acceptable.
- While filling, the candidates must be careful about the correctness of the info about themselves. Also, spelling must match the details on the DMCs.
- Later. If the organization found any wrong or misleading info, candidates will be suspended if they even got the job. Also, the govt institute will take legal action against that candidate.
- The test will be taken for job employment.
- Selection will be made based on merits.
- Thus, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
- Also, candidates must bring their original documents on the day of the interview.
- Age relaxation for the job seekers will be as per rules of the govt.
- The HEC must verify and recognize the documents and certificates of the applicants.
- Candidates can apply for more than one post.
- CTTI reserves the right to increase, decrease or cancel job vacancies.
- No TA and DA will be acceptable during tests or interviews.
- Govt or semi govt employees should apply through proper channel.
To sum up, Construction Technology Training Institute is the govt technical and engineering institute. It provides education as well as CTTI jobs to eligible candidates. It offers many career opportunities with high paying salaries and lots of other benefits.
All the details about the latest job vacancies are above in this article. Interested candidates can apply by clicking on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.