[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]DGDP is the short form of Directorate General of Defense Purchase. It works under the Ministry of Defense Production of the govt of Pakistan. In 1953 it was known as the Defense Purchase Directorate. Also, it offers the latest DGDP jobs 2021 in Pakistan.
It aims at the speedy and economical procurement of defense stores that are based on priorities. The headquarter is in Islamabad. DGDP is a highly prestigious organization of the Defense Ministry that offers many career opportunities to the professionals of Pakistan.
Therefore, if you are a job seeker and looking to work in any govt institute, apply for jobs in DGDP. It also requires talented, motivated, energetic, and skilled professionals who are serious about their careers. People from any city can apply. These jobs can secure the future of the applicants.
It invites applications from Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Sialkot, Quetta, Faisalabad, Gilgit, Sindh, Balochistan, Punjab, KPK, etc. All freshers and experienced candidates can apply in 2021.
All the latest govt jobs of this department are published in a newspaper and other sites. But, Epaperjobz brings all the vacancies and their details from those sources to a single site. If you are looking for other latest govt and private sectors, click on the button below.
UPDATED LIST OF DGDP JOBS 2021
These jobs are available for all eligible candidates across Pakistan. Also, these vacancies can be contract-based or can be high-paying govt jobs in 2021. The latest jobs are of various grades that are in this article with all their complete details.
Hemce, the updated and latest list of jobs vacancies in DGDP are:
- Naib Qasid
- Additional Director
- Assistant Director
- Sub Inspector
- Assistant Sub Assistant
- Lower Division Clerk LDC
- Deputy Director
- Constable Driver
- Private Secretary
- Upper Division Clerk UDC
- Additional Director General
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Security Guard
- Naib Qasid
The requirements to apply for DGDP jobs are as:
- The candidate must have an education of intermediate, bachelors, or masters. Also, for lower posts, middle and matric will be suitable. HEC must verify all degrees.
- Also, the age limit for the Directorate General of Defense Purchase jobs is from 18 to 45. However, the age relaxation will be as per the rules of the govt of Pakistan.
- Both male and female candidates can apply for jobs in 2021.
- Experience and other skills depend on the job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
HOW TO APPLY
The application procedure for the DGDP jobs is as:
- Visit the official website of Directorate General of Defense Purchase.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out the form accurately with name, education, CNIC, domicile, and other details.
- Also, attach the required documents and certificates along with the form.
- Send the form to the address given on the latest job ad 2021.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions for applying in DGDP are:
- The upper-aged candidates will have five years of age relaxation as per govt rule.
- There will be no age relaxation rule for the lower age candidates.
- Also, the candidates must bring their original documents on the day of the interview.
- Government or semi govt employees should apply through proper channels.
- Similarly, selected candidates will be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- DGDP reserves the rights to increase, decrease or cancel the several job vacancies.
- HEC must verify all the documents of the candidates.
- The applicants must mention the name of the post clearly on the envelope.
- The application must be filled in carefully. In case of the wrong information, organization will take legal action against that candidate.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Selection will be according to the provincial quota and merit.
- Incomplete forms will not be acceptable. Also, late sent applications will also be canceled.
- If any candidate is applying for more than one post, he must use a separate application form for jobs. However, he/she can send those in one single envelope.
- No TA/DA will be admissible at the time of test or interview.
- In case of any complaint about the test result, candidates can contact within seven days of the results.
To sum up, the Directorate General of Defense Purchase is the federal agency of the govt of Pakistan that offers many career opportunities to the eligible candidates of Pakistan. Hence, all the DGDP jobs and their details are above.
Therefore, interested candidates can apply by clicking on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.