Directorate General of Trade Organizations works under the Ministry of Commerce and textile industry. It was established in 2007 under the Trade Organizations Ordinance 2007. It offers many Directorate General of Trade Organizations jobs to the citizens of Pakistan.
DGTO mainly aims to look after the trade and its resources and to block illegal trade actions. It turns the trade to the Business Support Organizations (BSOs). It also supports elections processes. Thus, it offers many career opportunities in different departments.
If you are a job hunter and looking for any government job, then apply in this sector. It also requires many talented, hardworking and professional candidates who are eligible to this field. If you meet all the govt sector requirements, you can apply for any job vacancy.
It provides many job opportunities for professionals with many facilities and benefits. It announces many job vacancies very often in a year. Therefore, it invites application from all Pakistan. Candidates can apply from any city like Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Multan, Peshawar, Quetta. Thus, people from any province can apply.
All the latest vacancies 2021 are published in the newspaper, news, and other websites. It offers vacancies to all freshers as well as experienced candidates. However, each job has its requirements. So, epaperjobz is the bridge between candidates and jobs which provides jobs alerts to the job seekers.
All details about the latest DGTO jobs are given below in this article. However, if you are looking for more latest government jobs in Pakistan, click on the button below.
AVAILABILITY OF DGTO JOBS 2021
The Directorate General of Trade Organizations’ headquarter is in Islamabad, but it has many branches in other cities. It employs the eligible candidates across Pakistan. These positions can be based on contracts or can also be fixed jobs. Also, the DGTO career has high paying jobs with many other facilities.
Each province, i.e., Sindh, Punjab, Balochistan and KPK, has its quota in the job vacancies. Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of merit as well as a quota. Also, these positions are of different grades with different salary packages. The list of the job vacancies and their details are also below.
UPDATED LIST OF DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF TRADE ORGANIZATIONS JOBS 2021
The complete list of the latest job vacancies is as:
- Lower Division Clerk LDC
- Upper Division Clerk UDC
- Duplicate Machine Operator
- Security Guard
- Naib Qasid
- LTV Driver
- HTV Driver
- Data Entry Operators
- IT Administrator
- Dispatch Rider
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Support Staff
The requirements for these latest vacancies in Pakistan govt are:
- The age limit for the posts of vacancies is 18 to 35. The age relaxation will be as per rules of the govt of Pakistan.
- The candidates must have degrees of Intermediate, Bachelors and Masters with 1st or 2nd division only. However, for lower posts, middle or matric will also be considered.
- The HEC must recognize all the degrees of the applicants.
- Both genders, i.e., male and female candidates, can apply for jobs vacancies.
- Experience, skills and other certificates will depend on the job position.
HOW TO APPLY FOR JOBS 2021
The application procedure of Directorate General of Trade Organizations jobs is as:
- Download the application form of the Directorate General of Trade Organizations.
- Fill the form carefully with all the required information.
- Attach the attested photographs and copy of CNIC with the for.
- Write the name of the position boldly on the right of the envelope.
- Send that as a courier to the given address. (Directorate General of Trade Organizations, Ministry of Commerce, State Life Building 7, 2nd Floor, Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area, Islamabad.)
- Further information about jobs and test/interview will be sent to you as a message.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The candidate must keep the following points in mind before applying for these govt jobs 2021 in Pakistan:
- The candidate must apply for a job vacancy within 15 days of the job ad.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test or interview.
- The institute will observe the merit and provincial quota during the selection process.
- Also, there will be a job opportunity for disabled persons with their quota.
- Applicants must provide an email or number for further updates. In case of wrong information, the candidate will be responsible for any loss.
- HEC must recognize all the documents.
- After the test, the selection will be made based on merit as per quota.
- The organization will take legal action against a candidate in case of wrong info.
- No TA/DA will be admissible at the time of test or interview.
- The candidate must write the name of the post boldly on the envelope of the form.
- Similary, age relaxation will be as per govt rules.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Moreover, candidates must bring their original documents on the day of the interview.
- Applications should reach the office on the due date. Late forms will not be considered.
- DGTO reserves a right to increase or decrease job vacancies or cancel any job ad.
To sum up, the Directorate General of Trade Organizations provides many job opportunities for professionals with many facilities and benefits. It announces many job vacancies in a year. Therefore, it invites application from all Pakistan. Candidates can apply for Directorate General of Trade Organizations jobs from any city.
So, all the necessary details are given above. Therefore, interested candidates can apply by clicking on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.