Export Development Fund is the govt sector that works under the Ministry of Commerce and textile of the government of Pakistan. It also functions under the board of Administrators. EDF aims in the exports of goods and products internationally. It offers many Export Development Fund jobs in 2021.
EDF generally aims to develop the infrastructure for the promotion of goods worldwide. It invites applications from Pakistani nationals. Thus, people from any city or province can apply for EDF jobs 2021. People from Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Quetta, Kashmir, Faisalabad, Gilgit, FATA, etc., can apply.
If you are unemployed and looking to work in a government institute in Pakistan, apply for EDF jobs in 2021. These jobs can secure the future of any candidate. As it has many benefits and career opportunities for candidates. It offers jobs in the following departments:
- Transportation Services.
These jobs have quotas for each province. Also, both freshers and experienced candidates can apply for these jobs. All the latest job advertisements are published in the latest newspapers, news and other websites. We are collecting all the latest ads for you, making epaperjobz as all in one.
All the details about the job vacancies are given below. Also, if you are looking for other latest govt jobs, then click on the button below.
AVAILABILITY OF EXPORT DEVELOPMENT FUND JOBS 2021
The EDF has many career opportunities for eligible candidates. It offers vacant posts to all individuals who meet jobs criteria. All the latest jobs are listed below with their details. The available positions are of different grades with different salary packages.
Any candidate who fills are requirements of vacant positions will be eligible for any of the chosen jobs. There are a different number of posts available. Candidates will be posted to any department of the EDF.
UPDATED LIST OF EDF JOBS
The list of jobs is as:
- Director M & E
- Manager M & E
- Manager IT
- Executive Director
- Finance Manager
- Assistant private Secretary
- Data Entry Operator
- Manager Project analyst
- Director Operations
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- Director of Finance
- Project Appraisers
- Accounts Officer
- Executive Officer
- Audit Officer
- Personal Assistant to Executive Director
- Assistant-cum-Computer Operator
- Office Boy
The candidates from Sindh, Balochistan, Punjab, and KPK can apply. Selection will be based on merit and provincial quota.
The requirements of the Export Development Fund jobs are:
- The candidates between 18 to 35 years old can apply for any job depending on their age condition. Also, age relaxation will be as per the rules of the government of Pakistan.
- The selection of the candidates will be made based on merit.
- Both male and female candidates can apply depending on the type and requirements of the job vacancy.
- The qualification will also depend on the job requirements. However, candidates having intermediate, bachelor’s, and master’s in Business degrees can apply for the vacancies. Also, all the degrees must be verified by HEC.
- The candidate must have strong communication skills and export sector understanding.
- Experience and other skills will depend on the job position and its requirements.
HOW TO APPLY
- Visit the official website of NCBMS College and testing service. (ncbms.edu.pk). You can also visit the official website of Export Development Fund for job searches. (edf.gov.pk)
- Candidates can apply online as well with the same instructions.
- However, you can also download the application form and fee slip.
- Fill out all the required information correctly and carefully.
- Submit the fee challan to the required bank branch. Then attach an original copy of that with the form. The fee will be non-refundable.
- Also, attach attested copies of degrees, certificates, domicile, CNIC, and pictures.
- Send the form directly to the office of the NCBMS office 24-D 1, Rashid Plaza, Jinnah Avenue, Blue area Islamabad.
- In case of any query, you can also contact 051-2272636-8.
- After that, candidates must visit the website daily for further roll no, test, and interview info.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The candidate must keep the following points in mind before applying for these govt jobs 2021 in Pakistan:
- The candidate must apply for a job vacancy within 15 days of the job ad.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test or interview.
- The merit and provincial quota will be observed during the selection process.
- Also, there will be a job opportunity for disabled persons with their quota.
- Applicants must provide an email or number for further updates. In case of wrong information, the candidate will be responsible for any loss.
- HEC must recognize all the documents.
- The test fee will be non-refundable.
- After the test, the selection will be made based on merit as per quota.
- The organization will take legal action against a candidate in case of wrong info.
- No TA/DA will be admissible at the time of test or interview.
- The candidate must write the name of the post boldly on the envelope of the form.
- Age relaxation will be as per govt rules.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Candidates must bring their original documents on the day of the interview.
- Applications should reach the office before closing date. Late forms will not be considered.
- EDF reserves a right to increase or decrease job vacancies or cancel any job ad.
To sum up, Export Development Fund jobs are available for any Pakistani national who meet all the requirements of the jobs 2021. All eligible freshers and experienced candidates can apply for EDF jobs of the government of Pakistan. All the details are mentioned above.
Interested candidates can apply by clicking on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.