[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]FIA stands for Federal Investigation Agency. This institute works under the federal government of Pakistan. It controls and works for criminal investigations, security agency and counter-intelligence etc. It offers many career opportunities by providing many FIA jobs 2021 to the eligible candidates of Pakistan.
FIA works under the Ministry of Interior. It undertakes many national and international operations. Also, the main headquarter is in Islamabad. However, it has many other branches in all the big cities of Pakistan. It requires many professional and hardworking candidates who are passionate about their career and are honest with their professions.
Thus, if you are a job seeker and seeking to work in a reputable institute, then apply for FIA jobs. These jobs can secure the future of the candidates. So, you can apply for these latest jobs in Pakistan 2021. People from all over Pakistan can apply for these federal government jobs.
Thus, it invites applications from each province and city. People from Sindh, Punjab, KPK, Balochistan, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Gilgit, Quetta, Kashmir etc., can apply for latest top jobs in Pakistan. FIA publishes all its latest job vacancies in the newspapers, magazines, news and other websites.
Therefore, Epaperjobz provides many latest jobs ads by being a bridge between jobs and candidates. All the details and complete list of job vacancies are as below. Also, you can find many more jobs in Pakistan by clicking the button below.
AVAILABILITY OF FEDERAL INVESTIGATION AGENCY FIA JOBS 2021
These jobs are now available for the people of Pakistan. Because this institute has many sub-branches in each big city. Thus, people from any city can apply. Each province has its quota of the job vacancies. All freshers and experienced people can apply for these jobs. All the jobs posts and their details are below.
UPDATED LIST OF JOBS VACANCIES 2021
The complete list of Federal Investigation Agency jobs is:
- Head Constable Driver
- Constable Driver
- Naib Qasid
- Head Constable
- Additional Director
- Assistant Director
- Sub Inspector
- Assistant Sub Assistant
- Lower Division Clerk LDC
- Deputy Director
- Constable Driver
- Private Secretary
- Upper Division Clerk UDC
- Additional Director General
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Security Guard
- Naib Qasid
Each job vacancy has several numbers of posts. These jobs are of different grades from BPS-01 to 21.
The job locations will be the following cities after selection: Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Multan, Hyderabad, Quetta, Gilgit, Gujrat, Sahiwal, Kashmir Gujranwala, Peshawar, Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, AJK, etc.
The requirements to apply for FIA jobs areas:
- The candidate must have the education of intermediate, bachelors or masters. HEC must recognize all the degrees. Also, for lower posts, middle and matric will be suitable. All degrees must be verified by HEC.
- The age limit for the jobs in FIA is from 18 to 45. However, the age relaxation will be as per rules of the government of Pakistan.
- Both male and female candidates can apply for FIA jobs in 2021.
- Candidates can apply with the domicile of KPK, Sindh, Punjab, Balochistan, AJK, GB, FATA.
- Experience and other skills depend on the job vacancy.
HOW TO APPLY
The application procedure for the submission of the application of FIA jobs is as:
- Visit the official website of Open Testing Service, OTS. (ots.org.com)
- Download the application form and fee slip. Submit the fee in the required bank of the UBL, HBL or ABL.
- You can also apply online.
- Fill out the form carefully with all details. (Name, date of birth, domicile, education etc.)
- Attach the attested copies of your CNIC, degrees, domicile, certificates and photos.
- Also, attach fee slip with the form.
- Submit the form within the due date. The organization will not accept ate forms.
- Send your form directly to OTS office.
- After that, the candidate must visit the OTS website for updates on a regular visit.
- The OTS will send other updates of test and interview on your number or email.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Applicants must remember these points before they apply:
- FIA reserves the rights to increase, decrease or cancel the number of job vacancies.
- The upper aged candidates will have five years of age relaxation as per govt rule.
- There will be no age relaxation rule for the lower age candidates.
- Candidates must bring their original documents on the day of the interview.
- Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- Ex-servicemen can also apply for FIA jobs 2021.
- Test for the BPS-04 or lower will be taken in Urdu medium.
- Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- All the documents of the candidates must be verified by HEC.
- The applicants are required to mention the name of the post clearly on the envelope.
- The application must be filled carefully. In case of the wrong information, legal action will be taken against that candidate. He can risk his employment even after the job.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Selection will be made on the basis of provincial quota and merit.
- Incomplete forms will not be entertained. Also, late sent applications will also be cancelled.
- If any candidate is applying for more than one post, he must use a separate application form for FIA jobs. However, he/she can send those in one single envelope.
- No TA/DA will be admissible at the time of test or interview.
- Application forms and fee slips will be available on the official website of OTS.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in the examination hall.
- In case of any complaint about the test result, candidates can contact within seven days of the results.
- Applicants can also see tutorial videos before applying for any job.
To sum up, the Federal Investigation Agency offers many FIA job 2021 opportunities for the eligible candidates. Both freshers and experienced candidates can apply for any job vacancy. All the other details are also mentioned above. Read the job article thoroughly. Interested candidates can apply by clicking on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.