[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The finance department works under the Ministry of Finance of the government of Pakistan. This department manages all the financial projects of Pakistan. It offers many Finance department jobs to the eligible candidates of Pakistan.
Its vision is to maintain the economy and for its financial stability. Also, It manages all the financial and economic policies which lead the national economic development. Thus, it requires many talented, hard-working, motivated, energetic, and skilled professionals.
Therefore, if you are looking for government jobs in Pakistan, then apply for jobs in the finance department. It is a golden opportunity for those who are committed to their careers. It offers many competitive salaries, innovative development opportunities, health, and medical facilities, etc., and many more.
Thus, it offers jobs to eligible candidates from any city of Pakistan. All fresh graduates and experienced people can apply for any vacancy. The available positions can be based on contracts, temporary, or fixed jobs.
Therefore, it invites applications from Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Kashmir, Multan, Faisalabad, Sialkot, Hyderabad, Sahiwal, etc. Thus, People from all the provinces Sindh, Punjab, Balochistan, AJK, KPK, Gilgit Baltistan, etc., can apply. Each province has a department of finance that works under the Ministry of Finance Division.
So, all the job details and requirements are also in this job article. Also, for the latest job vacancies, visit the official website of the finance division, newspaper and stay connected with Epaperjobz for the latest job alert.
Similarly, if you are looking for more govt or private sector jobs, click on the button below.
AVAILABILITY OF FINANCE DEPARTMENT JOBS 2021
These jobs are now available as the latest job vacancies. People from any city can apply for the finance department. However, after selection, candidates can also be posted to any city. Thus, the latest and updated list of the jobs in the Ministry of finance are:
- Public Financial Management Specialist
- Taxation Specialist
- Management Information System Specialist
- Business Process Re-Engineering Specialist
- Tax Expert
- Communication Specialist
- IT Expert
- Finance Expert
- Statistical Analyst
- Web Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Economic Analyst
- Legal Affairs Expert
- MIS Expert
- Procurement Specialist
- Chief Financial Officer
- Accounts Officer
- Account Staff
- Field Staff
- Manager Accounts
- Manager Tax Advocacy
- Deputy Director
- Chief Librarian
- Assistant Director Agriculture
- Legal Advisor
- LTV Driver
- HTV Driver
- Naib Qasid
- Security Guard
- Office Boy
- Sanitary Worker
Therefore, all these jobs are available on different campuses. Also, each position has its demands. However, common job requirements of the job vacancies are also below in this article.
The requirements for the finance department jobs are as follow:
- The education of the candidate must be bachelors or master’s in the relevant field. The HEC of Pakistan must verify all the degrees of the applicants. However, for the lower job posts, middle or primary will also be considerable.
- The age of the applicant must be between 18 to 50 years. Some jobs require higher age people. Also, the age relaxation will be as per the rules of the govt of Pakistan.
- Similarly, both males and females can apply for jobs.
- For some posts, candidates must have 5 to 10 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Other skills and diplomas will depend on the type of the job and its needs.
- The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of merits.
- Only those candidates apply for the job who fulfill all the following requirements.
HOW TO APPLY
Hence, the application procedure for the finance department jobs is as:
- Visit the official website of the Ministry of Finance Division.
- Download application form and fees slip. The link is also given below at the end.
- Fill out the form carefully with all the required information. All the details about the candidates must be correct. In case of wrong information, the organization will take legal action against that candidate.
- Attach copies of the documents like degree, domicile certificate, experience certificate, CNIC copy, and other required documents.
- All the documents must be verified by HEC.
- Selection will be made according to the merits on the basis of the entry test.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To get hired for Ministry of finance department jobs, candidates must keep the following points in his mind:
- The candidate must apply for a job vacancy within 15 days of the job advertisement.
- Also, he/she can apply for more than one post using separate forms.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test or interview.
- The merit and provincial quota will be observed during the selection process.
- Also, there will be a job opportunity for disabled persons with their quota.
- Applicants must provide an email or number for further updates. In case of wrong information, the candidate will be responsible.
- HEC must recognize all the documents and degrees.
- The test fee will be non-refundable.
- After the test, the selection will be made based on merit as per quota.
- The organization will take legal action against a candidate in case of wrong info.
- No TA/DA will be admissible at the time of test or interview.
- The candidate must write the name of the post boldly on the envelope of the form.
- Age relaxation will be as per govt rules.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Candidates must bring their original documents on the day of the interview.
- Applications should reach the office on the due date. Late forms will not be considered.
- The finance division reserves a right to increase or decrease job vacancies or cancel any job ad.
- The complete process will complete in different cities.
To sum up, the finance department works under the Ministry of Finance of the govt of Pakistan. This sector manages all the financial projects of Pakistan. It offers many Finance department jobs to the candidates of Pakistan.
The available job vacancies are for every professional candidate with different education and skills. It is a golden career opportunity for job seekers to apply for the latest govt jobs in the Ministry of Finance.
Thus, interested candidates can apply by clicking on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.