FPSC is the Federal Public Service Commission agency in Pakistan. It is the federal sector of govt of Pakistan. Mainly, it manages the enrollment of civil servants and staff for sectional posts of the Federal Government. This department offers many FPSC jobs.
After partition, it was established in Pakistan in 1947 according to government act. Currently, this commission works under article 242 of Pakistan’s constitution. It is one of the primary schemes in Pakistan to enroll people in public services.
FPSC provides many jobs along with competitive exams. It aims to overcome joblessness. Both males and females are eligible for employment. So, they must have a Bachelor’s degree with at least 2nd division.
People can apply for various jobs in different sectors of government. All the positions in this organization are required the past experience. FPSC recommends a lot of varying jobs in other fields. Proper tests are taken to examine whether the candidate is eligible for a particular job or not.
The principal head office of FPSC is situated in Islamabad. At the same time, the regional departments are in different cities of Pakistan. For instance, Quetta, Sukkur, Multan Peshawar, Lahore, Karachi, etc. Sidewise, the FPSC publishes jobs advertisements in the guiding newspaper.
UPDATED LIST OF FPSC JOBS IN PAKISTAN 2021
The Federal Public Service Commission has announced many jobs . Those include different departments like Engineering, Medical, Teaching, IT and many others. However, eligible candidates with the professional mindset can apply for any job. For applying, a candidate must visit the official FPSC website.
FPSC manages all the testing services accorss the Pakistan. It selects the professional and hard-working candidates for many jobs. All the latest jobs are mentioned on the official website of FPSC www.fpsc.gov.pk. Similarly, the latest jobs will also publish in newspapers, magazines etc.
Here is the updated list of latest government jobs of FPSC 2021:
- Assistant professor
- Veterinary Officers
- Publish Relation Officers
- Associate Officer
- Medical Record Officer
- Deputy Director/General
- General Staff Officer
- Assistant Librarian
- Officer Senior
- Computer Officer
- Social welfare Officer
- Assistant Manager
- Officer Assistant
- Assistant director
- Security Officer
- National Saving Officer
- Admin Officer
- Naib Qasid
- Research Officer
- Web Developer
Furthermore, many other departments offer career oppurtunities. Some departments of the government of Pakistan in Federal Public Service Commission are:
- Armed Forces Institute of Transfusion AFIT
- Cabinet Division
- Corps of E&ME
- Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training
- Federal College of Education FCE
- General Hospital
- Federal Medical & Dental College FM&DC
- Ministry of Defense
BENEFITS OF FPSC JOBS:
Following are the benefits while working in the Federal Public Service Commission Department of the government of Pakistan.
- These jobs have good salary structure.
- The working environment is entirely professional. Employee will learn and gain knowledge.
- The organization will provide accommodation and transport expenses.
- There will be an annual increment in salaries.
- Also, on the best performance, the organization will give promotion to the employee.
- Personal grooming of the employee.
- Revelation to new technologies.
- Pension plans for employees after retirement.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY FOR FPSC JOBS:
Following are the requirements which a candidate should keep in his mind before submitting an application.
- Attach an attested copy of two passport-sized photographs.
- Also, attach an certified copy of Matric/Intermediate, Bachelors, Master’s, MPhil, PhD degree
- Attach verified domicile, experience certificates and copy of CNIC.
- Also, attach deposit fee slip with the application.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Following are the terms and conditions for FPDC jobs:
- Candidates must have a required degree.
- Candidate selection will be according to the merit of the test.
- Original documents will be needed at the time of interview.
- Fill the online application with complete information. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- Past job experience is necessary for job selection.
- Fired army/forces candidates will not be able to apply for FPSC jobs.
- Those who have been convicted before are not eligible to apply for the FPSC job.
- The application form will be submitted to authorities online only.
- Hence, the form will send online. But a candidate must keep the printed form of application with himself.
- The organization will reject an application with wrong info. It can cause significant problems for the candidate in the future.
- Also, in the case of poor performance, the job will terminate with a notice of 15 days.
While keeping in mind all the conditions, candidate should apply for the job.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FPSC JOBS:
The willing candidate should follow the following steps:
- The candidate can submit his application online only.
- Candidates may apply online for the unoccupied position through the official site of FPSC http://www.fpsc.gov.com.pk.
- For submission of the application form, attach attested copy of two passport-sized photographs.
- Also, attach an attested copy of Matric/Intermediate, Bachelors, Master’s, MPhil, PhD degree
- Verified domicile and experience certificates and copy of CNIC should also be attached.
- Attach already deposited fee slip with the application form.
- Candidate can edit online application once only before the end date.
- Also, download the pdf form of the guidelines before submitting an online application.
- Submitted form to Secretary FPSC. Filled info must be valid.
- Also, attach all the required documents. This opportunity is only for those who have no internet facility.
- Candidates have to deposit the challan fee according to the criteria.
- Submit the application form on time. After the due date, no form will be given any consideration.
- The candidate will receive a message or email about the test schedule.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- The original documents should be brought with the candidate at the time of the interview.
- Moreover, if the candidate feels any kind of problem then he/she can contact the helpline 051-111-000-248.
NOTE: The application forms will be available at the official FPSC website. Likewise, forms can also be availed through online advertisement. Also, read the guidelines of job appliance on the official site.
To conclude, the Federal Public Service Commission FPSC offers many jobs across Pakistan.If you are a job seeker and are eligible to the job posts then must apply. In order to get updates must visit the official website of FPSC and go through the newspapers.
Therefore, on this page, you are given all the necessary information about FPSC jobs 2021. Follow all the instruction which are mentioned above before applying. In case of any difficulty contact on the helpline number through the official site.
There are currently no vacancies.