Geological Survey of Pakistan GSP is the federal agency of the government of Pakistan. It works under the Ministry of Energy. Its function is to study geography and explore the natural resource of Pakistan. Also, it offers many Geological Survey of Pakistan jobs 2021.
GSP was established with the history of Pakistan. It is the top researching institute in the country. It also offers many career opportunities to eligible candidates of Pakistan. Thus, it announces many job opportunities many times in a year.
Therefore, if you are a job seeker and looking to work in any prestigious govt institute, then apply for the jobs in GSP. It requires many motivated and energetic professionals who are committed to their careers. All eligible candidates across Pakistan can apply.
The main headquarter is in Islamabad but has many regional offices in big cities. Therefore, people from Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta, Multan, Sindh, Punjab, Balochistan, KPK, AJK, etc. The selection of candidates is made according to the merits and provincial quotas.
So, there is an equal opportunity for careers for job seekers. GSP publishes the latest vacancies in various newspapers. So, Epaperjobz provides all jobs and their details in a single site for the ease of the peoples who are looking for job vacancies. Also, if you are looking for more govt jobs, then click on the button below.
AVAILABILITY OF GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF PAKISTAN JOBS 2021
GSP jobs are now available for eligible candidates across Pakistan. All fresh graduates and experienced people can apply for jobs in 2021. The latest jobs and there are given in this job article. These vacancies are available at various BPS posts. Also, after selection, candidates can be posted to any regional office.
UPDATED LIST OF GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF PAKISTAN JOBS
The latest and complete list of these government jobs is as:
- Assistant Director Geology
- Deputy Assistant Director
- Assistant Meteorologist
- Charge Nurse
- Inspector Legal
- Computer Supervisor
- Computer Programmer
- Scientific Assistant
- Information Officer
- Garden Officer
- Senior Scientific Assistant
- General Staff Officer
- Director Technician
- Naib Qasid
- Lab Assistant
- Office Boy
The requirements for the jobs in the Geological Survey of Pakistan are:
- The candidates must have an education of bachelors or master’s in the relevant field. Also, HEC must verify all the degrees.
- An applicant must have experience in the relevant field.
- Both male and female candidates can apply depending on the type of job.
- Other skills and experiences will depend on the vacant position.
- The applicants must only be citizens of Pakistan.
HOW TO APPLY
The application procedure of the latest jobs is as:
- Visit the official website of the Geological Survey of Pakistan GSP.
- Download the application form. You can also apply online through NTS.
- Also, download the fee slip for the test.
- Submit the fee to the required bank. Then attach that original fee slip with the form.
- Fill out the form carefully. In case of wrong info, the candidate will be responsible for the job loss.
- Attach the attested photographs, copies of degrees, experience, domicile, and other certificates with the application form.
- Candidates can apply for more than one post by using separate form.
- Write the name of the job vacancy on the envelope.
- Send the courier to the address given in the latest job advertisement.
- Further info about the test and an interview will be sent to you by the higher authority.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The candidate must keep the following points in mind before applying for these Geological Survey of Pakistan jobs of govt 2021 in Pakistan:
- The candidate must apply for a job vacancy within 15 days of the job ad.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test or interview.
- The merit and provincial quota will be observed during the selection process.
- Also, there will be a job opportunity for disabled persons with their quota.
- HEC must recognize all the documents.
- The test fee will be non-refundable.
- After the test, the selection will based on merit as per quota.
- The organization will take legal action against a candidate in case of wrong info.
- No TA/DA will be admissible at the time of test or interview.
- The candidate must write the name of the post boldly on the envelope of the form.
- Age relaxation will be as per govt rules.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Candidates must bring their original documents on the day of the interview.
- Applications should reach the office on the due date. Late forms will not be acceptable.
- GSP reserves a right to increase or decrease job vacancies or cancel any job ad.
To sum up, GSP is the federal agency of the govt of Pakistan that offers many Geological Survey of Pakistan jobs in 2021 to the eligible job seekers who fulfill all the job requirements and are committed to their careers. Interested candidates can apply by clicking on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.