[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]HEC stands for Higher Education Commission. It is the leading institute that regulates the government of Pakistan in different educational institutions. HEC mainly performs its function in primary funding, overseeing, and handling the education system in Pakistan. It offers many HEC jobs opportunities to the citizens of Pakistan.
It was established in 1974 as the University Grants Commission (UGC). Its headquarter is in Islamabad. It has four regional centers in Peshawar, Quetta, Karachi, and Lahore. This commission is responsible for formulating different policies.
It also provides academic degrees and certificates for all students. It plays a main role in uplifting institutions in Pakistan. Similarly, it upgrades colleges and universities. It is the focal point of learning, research, and development.
Therefore, it is striving to build an economy based on knowledge. It runs many scholarship schemes. It helps in making the young people of Pakistan very professional to serve their nation in return. Sidewise, it also provides many career opportunities to people across the country.
It recognizes universities in both govt and private sectors in Pakistan. Its main visions are to:
- Increase the economy of the country.
- Increasing research and education funding.
- Strengthen the relationship between industry and university.
- Promote entrepreneurship to support the economy.
Thus, it trains individuals and provides different job vacancies. It offers jobs to all fresh graduates and experienced workers. As, it is also in want of professional, hardworking and talented candidates.
If you are job seeking and finding any govt job, then apply for HEC jobs. These jobs can secure the future of its staff. Also, it provides many facilities and benefits to its employees. All the individuals across many can apply for HEC job.
AVAILABILITY OF HEC JOBS 2021
HEC has announced many new and latest jobs in 2021. It offers many job through newspapers and testing agencies. It is in search of many eligible candidates.
The latest job vacancies are published in newspapers, ads, and other websites. It invites Abbottabad, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Multan, Karachi, Lahore, Gilgit, Kashmir, etc. If you meet all the requirements of job posts, then apply.
UPDATED LIST OF HEC JOBS
HEC offers many job for govt jobs. The updated and complete list of jobs is as:
- Assistant Directors
- System Analyst
- Deputy Director
- Computer Programmer
- IT Specialist
- Project Coordinator
- Chief Academic Officer
- Legal Affairs Consultant
- Data Entry Operator
- Environmental Specialist
- Monitoring Specialist
- Policy Consultant
- Junior Clerk
- Naib Qasid
- Office Boy
- Legal Advisor
- Computer Operator
- Research Assistant
- Program Manager
Likewise, these jobs can be full time or based on contracts. If you are eligible for any job, then apply.
Applicant must fulfill the following requirements:
- The qualification of the candidates will depend on the job and its requirements. Usually, candidates with FSc, Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. degrees can apply.
- The age will also be according to the job. However, age limits from 18 to 30 years. There can be some job posts that requires more ages. Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Experience is also required. It will also depend on the job type.
- Both males and females can apply for different jobs.
HEC jobs can secure the future of any candidate. Some of the services are:
- The salary packages are quite good according to job type.
- The candidates will be able to learn more.
- The working environment is professional and helpful.
- There are proper retirement plans for the employees.
- Also, there are pension plans for HEC working members.
- Flexible working hours are offered to the candidates.
HOW TO APPLY FOR HEC JOBS 2021
Thus, those candidates who fulfill all the requirements should apply. The method for applying an application is as:
- Candidates will have to apply online for HEC jobs.
- Visit the official website of HEC, hec.gov.pk.
- Fill out the form carefully. Try not to make common mistakes.
- Find the position from the HEC career for which you are applying.
- Attach academic certificates, experience, and domicile certificates with form.
- Also attach a CV, copy of CNIC, and two photos.
- HEC must recognize all the documents.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Candidates must keep in mind all these terms before they apply.
- Applicant must send the application within 15 days of notification.
- All the documents must be attested and verified by HEC.
- Govt employees should apply through the proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible at the time of the interview.
- Incomplete forms will not be entertained.
- Age relaxation can be given as per government rules.
- In case of wrong information filled in the form, legal action will be taken against that candidate.
- Organization will call only shortlisted candidates for an interview.
- The interview can be taken through an audio or video conference.
- No hard copies of CV and documents will be accepted.
- Part-time or internee experience is not acceptable.
- The organization will cancel late sent applications.
To sum up, HEC is the leading institute that regulates in different educational institutions. It mainly performs its function in primary funding, overseeing, and handling the education system in Pakistan. It offers many HEC job opportunities to the citizens of Pakistan.
If you are job seeking and finding any govt job, then apply for HEC jobs. These jobs can secure the future. Also, it provides many facilities to its employees. All the individuals across many can apply for jobs.
If you are suitable for HEC jobs, then apply. All the details are given above in this article. To apply for jobs click on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.