Inter-Services Intelligence ISI is the federal agency of the government of Pakistan. It is the intelligence company of Pakistan that aims to gather, process, and analyze the data relevant to the country’s security. It offers many ISI jobs to eligible candidates.
This agency was founded in 1948 and was initially recognized in 1980 during the Soviet Union. Also, it looks after the internal security matters. It has its headquarters in Islamabad and regional offices in other big cities. It offers many career opportunities by recruiting candidates for hundreds of vacancies.
Therefore, it is a golden opportunity for job hunters to find positions in this field. So, if you are a job seeker and looking for federal government jobs in the prestigious organizations of Pakistan, apply for jobs in this intelligence Bureau.
However, careers in ISI can be secured with attractive salaries along with many other living facilities. Similarly, the positions can be based on contracts o can also be fixed high-paying jobs. All fresh graduates, internees, and experienced people can apply for various posts.
Therefore, it invites applications from eligible candidates of any city. Thus, people from Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Quetta, Peshawar, Multan, Faisalabad, Abbottabad, Sindh, Balochistan, Punjab, KPK, Gilgit, Kashmir, etc.
All the latest vacancies are mentioned below with complete details. ISI publishes its latest jobs in the newspapers. However, Epaperjobz collects all the job details and provides them to job seekers n a single site for their easiness. Similarly, if you are interested in other govt and private sector jobs, click on the button below.
UPDATED LIST OF INTER-SERVICES INTELLIGENCE ISI JOBS 2021
Inter-Services Intelligence ISI has announced many new jobs for the eligible candidates of Pakistan in different regional offices and head offices. Therefore, all the latest and updated job vacancies are as:
- Conservator of Forest
- Deputy Project Director
- Monitoring Officer
- Community Development Specialist
- Finance Officer
- Admin Officer
- Range Forest Officer
- Assistant Account Officer
- Evaluation Officer
- Currency Teller
- Currency Dealer
- Upper Division Clerk UDC
- Lower Division Clerk LDC
- IT Infrastructure
- Steno Typist
- Lady Health Visitor
- Research Officer
- Research Assistant
- Chief Coordinator
- Finance Manager
- Assistant Director Accounts
- Helpline Assistant
- Complaint Assistant
- Assistant Executive Engineer
- AC Technician
- Lady Welfare Officer
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Director Networking
- Assistant Director
- Civil Engineer
- Scientific Officer
- Sub Inspector Investigation
- Judicial Member
- Naib Qasid
- LTV Driver
- HTV Driver
- Dispatch Rider
- Computer Operator
- System Analyst
- IT Administrator
- Sanitary Worker
Also, all these job vacancies are available in different posts and salary structures. Each job will have different requirements.
The common requirements of the Inter-Services Intelligence jobs are:
- The qualification of the candidates for higher posts must be Bachelors or Masters. All degrees must be verified by the HEC. However, for lower posts, middle and matric will also be acceptable.
- Similarly, the age of the applicants should be between 18 to 40 years. Some vacancies require aged people. However, age relaxation will be as per the rules of the government of Pakistan.
- Both males and females can apply for job positions.
- Experience and other requirements will depend on the job type.
HOW TO APPLY
The application procedure of the ISI jobs is as:
- Visit the official website of Inter-Services Intelligence ISI.
- Download the form and fee slip. Candidates can also apply online.
- Submit the fee to the nearest required bank.
- Fill the form carefully with all required information.
- In case of wrong info, candidates will be responsible themselves.
- Attach the documents and degrees with the form.
- Also, attach photos and a copy of the original CNIC.
- All the documents must be attested and verified by HEC.
- Send the form to the address given in the latest job ad.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The candidates must follow the following points before applying for the ISI job.
- The job seekers must apply for the job vacancy within 15 days of the job ad.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test or interview.
- Age relaxation will be according to the rules of the govt of Pakistan.
- Candidates must bring their original documents on the day of the interview. Information on the form will be verified from original docs. In case of inaccurate info, the organization will take legal action against applicants.
- Govt and semi govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- HEC must verify all the documents.
- After the test, the selection will be made based on merit.
- ISI reserves a right to increase, decrease or cancel the number of job vacancies.
- Similarly, no TA/DA will be admissible at the time of test or interview.
- The candidate must write the name of the post boldly on the envelope of the application.
- Applications should reach the address on the due date. Candidates can also apply online.
- Late forms will not be considered.
To sum up, Inter-Services Intelligence is the federal agency of the govt of Pakistan that provides many ISI jobs career opportunities to job seekers looking for career opportunities and fulfilling all the job requirements. Therefore, all freshers and experienced people can apply for the latest job vacancies.
Hence, interested candidates can apply for the Inter-Services Intelligence jobs in 2021 by clicking on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.