IPO is the short form of the Intellectual Property Organization of Pakistan. It is the government institutions of Pakistan that work under the Ministry of Commerce. So, it is an autonomous body that is controlled under the Cabinet Division. It provides many IPO jobs opportunities to the nationals of Pakistan.
IPO was established in 2005. It aims to protect and strengthen the Intellectual property of Pakistan. Also, IPO manages the awareness of IP rights and all its offices. It is the policy advisor of the government of Pakistan. Hence, it is the department of the federal government. It has its regional offices in the big cities of Pakistan.
However, it requires many talented, hardworking, and professional candidates to lift it to further success. Thus, if you are a job seeker and looking to have a government job, then apply for IPO jobs. These jobs have a secure career opportunity for the future of the eligible candidates.
It offers many job opportunities to the citizens of Pakistan. Thus, if you are looking for a job in any city of Pakistan, then IPO offers job vacancies to the people of any city. For that, the candidate will have to fulfil all the requirements of the job position.
It invites applications from Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karahi, Faisalabad, Multan, Quetta, Peshawar, Gilgit, Kashmir, Abbottabad, Sindh, Punjab, Balochistan, and KPK, etc. All fresh graduates and experienced people can apply for jobs. Further details about the job alerts, job vacancies, and their info are given below.
AVAILABILITY OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ORGANIZATION JOBS 2021
The Intellectual Property Organization of Pakistan has announced multiple jobs for suitable candidates. Applicants from any city or province can apply for Pakistan jobs. However, the selection will be made based on merit.
These vacancies can be contract based or fixed govt jobs. Also, these are high paying govt jobs. The list of vacancy positions and their details are given below in this article.
UPDATED LIST OF LATEST JOBS 2021
The updated and complete list of IPO jobs is as:
- Patent Consultant
- Industrial Design Expert
- Copyrights Experts
- Trademark Consultants
- Geographical Indication Expert
- District Coordinator
- Finance Officer
- Monitoring Officer
- Field Supervisor
- Dispatch Rider
- Chairman IPO
- Data Entry Officer
- Assistant Director
- Office Assistant
- UDC/LDC Clerks
- Admin Officer
- Mobile Technician
- Naib Qasid
The requirements for the job vacancy are:
- The candidates must have an education of bachelors or master’s in the relevant field. Also, all the degrees must be recognized by the HEC.
- Similarly, an applicant must have experience in the relevant field. The duration of the experience will depend on the position of the job,
- Govt employees can also apply, but after selection, they will have to resign from the previous job.
- Both male and female candidates can apply depending on the type of job.
- Other skills and experiences will depend on the vacant position.
- The applicants must only be citizens of Pakistan.
HOW TO APPLY FOR IPO JOBS 2021
The application procedure of the latest jobs is as:
- Visit the official website of the Intellectual Property Organization of Pakistan.
- Download the application form. You can also apply online.
- Also, download the fee slip for the test.
- Submit the fee to the required bank. Then attach that original fee slip with the form.
- Fill out the form carefully. In case of wrong info, the candidate will be responsible for the job loss.
- Attach the attested photographs, copies of degrees, experience, domicile, and other certificates with the application form.
- Candidates can apply for more than one post. Thus, for that, they must use a separate form.
- You can send job forms in a single envelope.
- Write the name of the job vacancy on the envelope.
- Send the courier to the address given in the job advertisement.
- Further info about the test and an interview will be sent to you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The candidate must keep the following points in mind before applying for these IPO jobs of govt 2021 in Pakistan:
- The candidate must apply for a job vacancy within 15 days of the job ad.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test or interview.
- The organization will observe merit and provincial quota during the selection process.
- Also, there will be a job opportunity for disabled persons with their quota.
- Applicants must provide an email or number for further updates. In case of wrong information, the candidate will be responsible for any loss.
- HEC must recognize all the documents.
- The test fee will be non-refundable.
- After the test, the selection will be on basis of the merit as per quota.
- The organization will take legal action against a candidate in case of wrong info.
- No TA/DA will be admissible at the time of test or interview.
- The candidate must write the name of the post boldly on the envelope of the form.
- Age relaxation will be as per govt rules.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Candidates must bring their original documents on the day of the interview.
- Applications should reach the office on the due date. Late forms will not be considered.
- IPO reserves a right to increase or decrease job vacancies or cancel any job ad.
To sum up, the Intellectual Property Organization of Pakistan offers many job opportunities to Pakistan’s citizens. Thus, if you are looking for a job in any city of Pakistan, then IPO offers job vacancies to the people of any city. For that, the candidate will have to fulfil all the requirements of the IPO jobs position.
All the necessary information is given above. Interested candidates can apply for the latest job vacancies by clicking the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.