There are currently no vacancies.
KE is known as Karachi Electric Supply Company Limited. It is also known as Karachi Electric Cooperation Limited. This industry is producing energy that provides power to the consumers. It is located in the Sindh province of Pakistan in the Karachi city. It is the private sector. So, it allows citizens to work in K-Electric jobs.
It is an electricity distribution company in Pakistan. This company manages all its three services. Those services include generation, transmission, and distribution. It was founded in September 1913 before the separation of the subcontinent. It aims to provide electricity to over 2.5 million people of that province and also that of Balochistan.
Karachi is known as the city of light. So, KE has a more significant role in lighting that city. It generates, transmits and distributes electricity to all the commercial, industrial, agricultural and residential areas which lies in its web. So, for that it deals with a large number of employees.
Primary vision and the mission of KE company are to restore and maintain the values of the Karachi city of Pakistan. It aims to deliver safe and affordable electricity to the citizens of the Karachi. The main emphasis of this company is on its four fundamental pillars. These include thought leadership, learning for increasing knowledge, values and social responsibilities.
K-Electric jobs opportunity in Karachi is for which all the citizens across Pakistan. Those who are eligible can apply. They work on several projects for the betterment of the city. KE jobs and projects include different areas. The company will select a candidate based on their requirements.
JOBS RELATED TO MAJOR SERVICES
KE is the utility-based power department in Pakistan. It manages all three areas in its services. These are generation, transmission and distribution. And so, it offers jobs in all its departments.
KE has invested round about USD 1 Billion for the generation of power. Its capacity increased by 1057 MV since 2009. Thus its efficiency has raised to maximally 40%.
KE has invested almost USD 500 Million for the transformation of power and increasing transmission lines in number. Due to this, KE’s transmission system comprises 1,254 km of 220kV, 132kV and 66kV lines. It involved a total of 64 grid stations and 147 power transformers.
KE distributes its energy and power among 2.5 Million population. Its total density is as 6500 km square. Its distribution web has further 30 distribution centres.
K-ELECTRIC INTERNSHIP AND TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
KE provides a chance of internship for fresh graduates. These internship programs include ACCA internee program, Finance or management internee programs. The duration of the training session can be 3 years or less. New candidates will find an opportunity to work with the senior employees. Freshers will also work on real projects of generation, transmission and distribution.
Hence, It prepares individuals to face challenges practically. This company trains its employees professionally. Internees can apply both for business and technical internships depending upon their choice of post. The candidates would be given quality training in their fields.
Likewise, it has also paid internship criteria. So, salaries range with a base of 12k to 20k per month. Any individual can learn and become professional in the working environment of KE with a bright future.
AVAILABILITY OF K-ELECTRIC JOBS
If you want a bright and prosperous future with great performances, then you can develop your career at K-Electric. KE was established in 1913, and so it is 107 years old company with great success. A total number of employees working in KE are11,000 since 1913. The training of the employees is both in technical and business fields. K-Electric is serving for over 2.5 million population.
If you are looking forward to an engineering company where you could succeed, you must apply for KE jobs. For these jobs any fresher, internee or experienced person can use.
In case, you do not have a portfolio, you can also apply for the KE internship programs. Above all you must-have qualities of a professional candidate who is confident, efficient and could fit in that working environment.
UPDATED LIST OF K-ELECTRIC JOBS 2021
The list of latest K-Electric jobs in Karachi for which you can apply online is as follow:
- Management Trainee
- Compliment coordinator
- Assistant Executive Engineer
- Manager Key Accounts
- Consulting Technical Manager
- Management Trainee
- I & C Engineer Associate
- Controls Engineer
- SAP ABAP Developer
- Deputy General Manager
- IT Business Analyst
- Engineer Trainee
- Assistant Manager
Therefore, different departments have different job vacancies. Thus, eligible individuals can apply for the job.
BENEFITS OF JOINING K-ELECTRIC
KE provides his employees with many benefits in their career development. Some of the employee benefits are:
- KE salary structure is quite good.
- The working culture and environment are very helping, learning and professional.
- While working in KE, an individual could groom himself as a professional.
- Preparing individual for a challenging and rewarding career at KE.
- KE will provide its employees with lunches and perks.
- Funds and medical allowance will be free for the employees.
- Employees will be provided with services of transport or fuel or vehicle.
- Maternity and paternity leaves are also paid.
Following are the requirements to become eligible for K-Electric jobs:
- Applicant must have a degree of Electrical Engineering.
- Attach the copy of CNIC and attested copies of academic certificates, experience certificate, and copy of your domicile certificate.
- Also, attach two passport size photographs along with the application form and submit.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be considered for jobs.
- KE will not accept the form submitted after the date of submission.
- Likewise, Getting any job will be determined based on academic record. The selection of candidates will me will be done as per rules of the higher authorities.
HOW TO APPLY
K-Electric offers many opportunities for career development with all professional skills in all fields. All the employees, staffs and internees are focused on their professional career. Candidates also improve in personal development. The steps to apply for KE jobs are as follow:
- Visit the official website of K-Electric www.ke.com.pk.
- Then look for the career opportunity page where you will find an application form.
- Fill that form with all the valid information.
- Identify the field for which you consider yourself up to the mark.
- After filling the form, submit it for further formalities.
- You will be informed of the KE test and its due date.
- After all, you will be updated for the job recruitment if shortlisted.
In case of any difficulty, send your CV at email@example.com
INTERVIEW FOR K-ELECTRIC JOBS
Therefore, after submitting a form and test for K-Electric jobs, there comes an interview phase. For an interview, the only shortlisted member who passed the test on merit will be called. The interviewee must fulfil the requirements of an interview. These include dress code, confidence, punctuation, professionalism, research about the company, experience, references, resume, negotiation skills etc.
The most common things involved in the interview are:
- Strengths of the applicant.
- Weaknesses of the applicant.
- Questions about the company and its functioning.
- Reason for applying to that company.
- Reason to choose that candidate for recruitment. What will he do for the organization?
To conclude, K Electric is the most significant authority in Karachi, Pakistan. It offers career opportunities to its citizens in all its three fields. So, if you are seeking the job, you can apply for K-Electric jobs. An individual from anywhere in Pakistan can work in this organization. It has numerous advantages for the welfare of its employees as well as for that city.
Similarly, KE also provides internship opportunities to fresh graduates. Thus, individuals with zero experience can also apply to their knowledge. And they will be able to work on real life projects.
Active K electric Jobs