Management Services Wing is the government institution of Pakistan. It is also part of the establishment division. Also, MSW deals with matters related to civil services. It offers many Management Services Wing jobs to eligible candidates.
If you are a job seeker and want to work in the government institute, apply for Management Services Wing jobs. This organization also provides many facilities and benefits to its employees. Thus, it is in search of many talented, hardworking, and skilled candidates. Apply for the latest jobs in Pakistan.
It has its regional offices in big cities like Islamabad, Karachi, and Lahore. Therefore, people from different provinces can apply for job vacancies. It invites applications from Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Quetta, Multan, Faisalabad, Gilgit, etc. Thus, any eligible from any part or city of Pakistan can apply.
It offers career opportunities to all fresh graduates and experienced people. All the latest jobs are mentioned here through different newspapers and the official website of MSW. The job positions and their details and guidance are given below in this article.
AVAILABILITY OF MANAGEMENT SERVICES WING JOBS 2021
These jobs are now available for all eligible candidates. Different jobs have different requirements. However, job positions vary from lower to higher BPS grades. Also, it can be a contract based or a permanent job.
LIST OF MANAGEMENT SERVICES WING JOBS
Here is the complete and updated list of the latest jobs in Pakistan:
- Deputy Director
- Upper Division Clerk
- Lower Division Clerk
- Duplicating Machine Operator
- Data Entry Operator
- Computer Programmer
- System Analyst
- Security Guard
- Naib Qasid
- Office Boy
The requirements for the Management Services Wing jobs 2021 are:
The applying candidates must have a Masters or Bachelor’s degree with at least 60% marks. The minimum degree for any post can be matric as well. HEC must recognize those degrees.
The qualification will be according to the job post. Candidates who are waiting for final results will not be eligible for these MSW jobs.
Age will also depend upon the job post. The minimum required age is 18 to a maximum period of 30 years old. The organization will give 3-5 years of age relaxation to the candidates from FATA, Balochistan, Azad Kashmir, and Gilgit Baltistan. Age relaxation can be up to 35 years.
For different job posts, different experiences will be required. However, there are also job opportunities for fresher graduates and trainees. Candidates from all cities can apply for MSW jobs in 2021.
MSW will shortlist those candidates who will fulfill all the requirements for the job vacancy. The applying candidates will take a written test. Then, passed candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
The final list will be according to local and provincial quotas.
HOW TO APPLY
The application procedure for MSW jobs is as:
- Visit the official website of the Management Services Wing. (msw.establishment.gov.pk)
- Download the application form.
- Fill out the form with accurate information. i.e., name, phone, CNIC, nationality, date of birth, etc.
- Then select a city on the form for test and interview that is nearer to you.
- Fill in the portion of the experience as well.
- Also, attach the copies of degrees, certificates, CNIC, domicile, experience, etc., with the form.
- Attach the two photos and CV also along with the application.
- Write the name of the applying post boldly on the envelope.
- Send your form as a courier to the given address. (Section Officer, Room 1017-D, Cabinet Block, Management Services Wing, Establishment Division, Islamabad)
- For more queries, contact on 051-9103640.
- Further updates about the test and interview will be emailed to you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Before applying, the candidate must keep the following points in his mind:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test or interview.
- The candidate must submit the application within 15 days of the ad.
- The provincial quota will be well observed during the selection process.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- Applicants must provide a used phone number for later contacts and updates. In case of a wrong or off sim number, the candidate will be responsible for any loss.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- HEC must recognize all the documents.
- After the test, the selection will be made based on merit as per quota.
- MSW reserves a right to increase or decrease the number of job vacancies.
- The organization will take legal action against a candidate in case of wrong info.
- No TA/DA will be admissible at the time of test or interview.
- The candidate must write the name of the post boldly on the envelope of the application.
- Age relaxation will be as per govt rules.
- Candidates must bring their original documents on the day of the interview.
- Applications should reach the office on the due date. Late forms will not be considered.
To sum up, Management Services Wing is the government institution of the government of Pakistan. It is also part of the establishment division. It deals with matters related to civil services. So, it offers many Management Services Wing jobs to eligible candidates.
Therefore, all the eligible candidates from different cities can apply. Interested candidates may click on the button to apply.
There are currently no vacancies.