Ministry of Law and Justice is the federal agency of the government of Pakistan that works as a recognized institute of Pakistan. Also, it provides advisory services of govt on constitutional and judicial affairs. It also offers many Ministry of Law and Justice jobs to the eligible candidates of Pakistan.
The head office of MOLAW is in Islamabad, while it has regional federal judicial centers in each big city of Pakistan. It aims at gender equality, laws enforcements and maintenance. It offers many career opportunities to the professional, motivated, energetic and skilled candidates committed to their jobs.
Therefore, if you are a job seeker and looking for careers in govt institutes, apply for jobs in the Ministry of Law and Justice. These jobs can secure the future of the applicants having high salaries and many other facilities. Similarly, people from any city can apply.
MOLAW announces many latest govt job vacancies twice to thrice in a year in various regional offices. Also, the job posts are available at different BPS grades. Similarly, the vacancies can be contract-based or can also be fixed high-paying govt jobs in 2021.
It thus invites applications from Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Rawalpindi, Multan, Faisalabad, Swat, Abbottabad, Peshawar, Quetta, Sindh, Balochistan, Punjab, KPK, AJK etc. Therefore, all fresh graduates and experienced people can apply for these latest vacancies.
All the vacant job positions their details are shared with the job hunters in this job article. Similarly, if you search for other latest govt or private sector jobs, click on the button below.
UPDATED LIST OF MINISTRY OF LAW AND JUSTICE JOBS 2021
These jobs are available for all the eligible candidates of Pakistan who have a nationality. The latest and updated list of MOLAW jobs is below with their complete details:
- Deputy Director
- Junior Proofreader
- Associate Lawyer
- Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- Interns Lawyers
- Technical Assistant
- Computer Operator
- Planning Officer
- Project Specialist
- Accounts Officer
- Infrastructure Expert
- Admin Officer
- Dispatch Rider
- Sb Librarian
- Data Entry Operator
- Steno typist
- Office Boy
- Naib Qasid
These jobs are available in various departments in different cities. Thus, selected candidates will be posted to any city at any BPS grade.
The requirements for the Ministry of Law and Justice jobs are as:
- The qualification of the applicants must be matric or intermediate for lower posts. However, they must have completed the Bachelors or Masters in the relevant subject or field for higher positions. Also, the candidates must have 1st or 2nd division degree.
- HEC must verify the education certificates and other documents.
- The age limit for different job ranges from 18 to 40 years old. Also, many other posts require candidates of higher ages. There will be age relaxation according to the govt rules.
- Other skills and certificates will depend on the type of vacant post.
- The experience will also depend on the type of job vacancy. The candidate must have experience in the field for which he is applying.
- Both male and female candidates can apply depending on the vacant job position.
- Also, the selection will be made based on regional quota and open merits.
HOW TO APPLY
The application procedure of Ministry of Law and Justice government jobs is as:
- The candidate must visit the official website of the Ministry of Law and Justice MOLAW.
- Download the application form and test fee slip. Similarly, candidates can also apply online.
- Submit the fee in the bank mentioned in the job advertisement.
- The candidate must fill all required sections of the form accurately. In case of wrong info, the candidate will be disqualified later on.
- Also, attach two passport-sized photographs and a copy of the original CNIC.
- The applicants must select or fill in the name of the post carefully.
- Also, he/she can apply for more than one job vacancy.
- Candidates must send the application on the address given on the latest job ad.
- Other details about roll no, test and interview will be sent to candidates on message.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Before applying for any Ministry of Law and Justice job, candidates must keep the following points in his mind:
- The candidate must apply for a job vacancy within 15 days of the job ad.
- Also, applicants can apply online for more than one post.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test or interview.
- The merit and provincial quota will be observed during the selection process.
- HEC must recognize all the documents.
- The test fee will be non-refundable.
- After the test, the selection will be made based on merit as per quota.
- The organization will take legal action against a candidate in case of wrong info.
- No TA/DA will be admissible at the time of test or interview.
- The candidate must write the name of the post boldly on the envelope of the form.
- Age relaxation will be as per govt rules.
- With the release of new job advertisements, the candidate will have to apply again freshly.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Candidates must bring their original documents on the day of the interview.
- Applications should reach the office on the due date. Late forms will not be considered.
- Candidates can also read all the guidelines on the latest job ad before they apply for a job.
- MOLAW also reserves a right to increase or decrease job vacancies or cancel any job ad.
To sum up, the Ministry of Law and Justice is the federal agency of the government of Pakistan. Also, it offers many Ministry of Law and Justice jobs and career opportunities to the eligible candidates of Pakistan. Interested candidates who fulfill all the job requirements can apply by clicking on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.