[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Ministry of National Food Security and Research is the federal agency of the govt of Pakistan responsible for the policy-making, planning, and economic coordination in the field of food, agriculture, and their research. It offers many Ministry of National Food Security and Research jobs in 2021.
Also, it was established in 1995 to produce indigenous oilseed and its developments in Pakistan. Its head office is in Islamabad, while it also has many regional offices across Pakistan. It aims in the food security of Pakistan and to regulate the modern and efficient production of food, its distribution, and security across the country.
Therefore, it announces many job vacancies for the eligible candidates of Pakistan. Thus, it requires many talented, hardworking, motivated, and energetic professionals. If you are a job seeker and looking to work in govt reputed organization, apply for the latest high-paying govt job vacancies this year. The posts have secured the future of its employees.
Thus, all internees, fresh graduates, and experienced people can apply for MNFSR jobs. It invites applications from different cities and provinces. Also, the selection is made as per merits and quotas. The latest vacancies are available at various BPS positions and salary structures.
Similarly, if you are interested in the latest govt and private sector jobs, click on the button below.
UPDATED LIST OF MINISTRY OF NATIONAL FOOD SECURITY AND RESEARCH JOBS 2021
People from Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Rawalpindi, Multan, Gilgit, Kashmir, Peshawar, Quetta, Sindh, Punjab, Balochistan, KPK, etc. can apply. MNFSR publishes its latest vacancies in various newspapers, and Epaperjobz provides all job and details at their easiness for the job hunters.
MNFSR jobs are available for the different professionals in various fields. Similarly, these jobs can be contract-based or can also be permanent govt jobs. All the latest jobs and their details are mentioned in this latest job article.
The updated and complete list of MNFSR jobs is:
- Technical Advisor
- Chief Executive Officer CEO
- Deputy Director
- Seed Analyst
- Admin Officer
- Account Officer
- Field Officer
- Computer Operator
- Laboratory Assistant
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- IT Specialist
- STATA Monitoring Officer
- Research Manager
- Scientific Officer
- Assistant Accountant
- Field Facilitator
- LTV Driver
- HTV Driver
- Lower Division Clerk LDC
- Upper Division Clerk LDC
- Security Guard
- Naib Qasid
- Store Keeper
- Sanitary Worker
The requirements for the Ministry of National Food Security and Research jobs are:
- The qualification of the candidates must be relevant to the job position. However, the applicants must have a degree of bachelors or master’s in the relevant field. For lower posts, middle, matric, and F. Sc will also be considerable.
- Also, the age limit of the applicants must be between 18 to 45 years. Also, age relaxation will be as per govt rules.
- Applicants must have 5 to 15 years of experience for some vacancies. There are also many jobs for fresh graduates that require no experience.
- Other skills and diplomas will depend on the requirements of the job vacancy.
- The selection of the candidates will be according to merit for jobs.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MINISTRY OF NATIONAL FOOD SECURITY AND RESEARCH JOBS 2021
The application procedure of the Ministry of National Food Security and Research jobs is as:
- Visit the official website of the Ministry of National Food Security and Research MNFSR. The link is also given below.
- Download the application form and test fee challan.
- Fill out the form very carefully with all the required information. The given info must be accurate. In case of incorrect details, the organization will take legal action against that candidate.
- Attach all the required educational degrees, experience certificates, domicile, CV, photos, etc., with the application form.
- After that, test and interview details will be shared with the candidates through email or phone numbers.
- The written test will be based on MCQs.
- Then, only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Applicants must follow the following terms and conditions before they apply for Ministry of National Food Security and Research jobs:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Age relaxation will be as per the rules of govt of Pakistan.
- The candidate must apply within 15 days of the job advertisement.
- Candidates must bring their original documents on the day of the interview.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- HEC must recognize all the documents.
- MNFSR reserves a right to increase or decrease the number of job vacancies.
- The organization will take legal action against a candidate in case of wrong info.
- Govt or semi govt employees should apply through proper channels.
- After the test, the selection will be made based on merit.
- Similarly, no TA/DA will be admissible at the time of test or interview.
- The candidate must write the name of the post boldly on the envelope of the application.
- Applications should reach the office on the due date. Late forms will not be considered.
To sum up, MNFSR is the federal agency of the Pakistan Govt that offers many career opportunities as Ministry of National Food Security and Research jobs in 2021. All job details and their requirements are above in this article. Interested candidates can apply by clicking on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.