NAB is the short form of the National Accountability Bureau. It is an anti-corruption agency that works under the govt of Pakistan. Thus, it is responsible for the elimination and eradication of corruption across the country. Also, it provides many career opportunities to the candidates of Pakistan as NAB jobs in 2021.
This federal agency founded in 1990 under the national countability ordinance. It aims to serve the nation and make it corruption-free. It takes measures and works for the elimination of corruption. The head office of NAB is in Islamabad. It has seven regional offices at Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Multan and Sukkur.
Therefore, it offers many career opportunities for eligible Candidates of Pakistan. People from Sindh, Punjab, Balochistan, KPK, AJK, Gilgit etc. an apply for various job vacancies in different regional offices in any city. All provinces have equal recruitment quotas. However, selection for the posts is made based on merits.
Hence, if you a job seeker and looking to work in a reputed and prestigious government organization, then apply for jobs in the National Accountability Bureau. These jobs have a secure future for their employee. Also, the salaries are attractive along with many other facilities.
All the job vacancies and their details are mentioned in this job article. Also, the available jobs are of different BPS grades having additional requirements. Epaperjobz provides all the necessary job details for the job hunters by collection from various newspapers.
Similarly, if you are looking for other latest govt and private sector jobs, click on the button below.
UPDATED LIST OF NATIONAL ACCOUNTABILITY BUREAU NAB JOBS 2021
National Accountability Bureau requires many talented, hardworking, energetic, motivated and skilled professionals committed to their careers and futures. Therefore, NAB jobs are available for eligible candidates from any city. The vacancies can be contract based for 2 to 3 years or can also be fixed govt jobs in 2021.
All freshers and experienced people can apply. However, all the jobs and details are also below. Therefore, the updated and complete list of the latest NAB govt jobs is as:
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Assistant Secretary
- Drug Inspector
- Judicial Member
- Assistant Executive Engineer
- Assistant Director Networking
- Scientific Officer
- Lady Welfare Officer
- Assistant Director
- Computer Operator
- Network Administrator
- Statistical Officer
- Research Officer
- Civil Engineer
- Civilian Medical Practitioner
- Electronic Engineer
- Deputy Chief
- Joint Census Commissioner
- Data Entry Operator
- Junior Expert
- Database Administrator
- Mess Cook
- Naib Qasid
- Additional Prosecutor General
- Income Tax Expert
- Assets Tracing
- Litigation Clerk
- Security Guard
The requirements for the NAB jobs are:
- The education of the applicants must be B.S, M.S, B.com, BBA, Law or other depending on the job requirement. Thus, the candidates must have a degree in the relevant field. For lower posts, middle or matric will also be preferred. The HEC must recognize all the educational degrees and certificates.
- The age limit differs for each job. However, the min age of the candidate must be between 25 to 50 years. Similarly, age relaxation will be as per the rules of the govt of Pakistan.
- The applying candidates must have 4 to 10 years of experience in the preferred field.
- Other requirements and skills will depend on job type. For that, candidates must see the latest job ad in 2021 in different newspapers or NAB’s official website.
- For employment, tests will be taken under NTS. Thus, the selection will be made based on merits and provincial quotas.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NAB JOBS
To apply for National Accountability Bureau NAB jobs, follow the following steps:
- Visit the official website of NAB and register yourself.
- Then, fill out the form very carefully. Put your name, CNIC, domicile, Contact number, Date of birth in the first section.
- Then in the second section, fill that out with your qualification record.
- After that, select the desired job post for which you are eligible and submit that application.
- The experience will be considered depending on the vacant post because it provides freshers to also apply for these jobs.
- After the submission of the application form, an email will be sent to your email account. Afterward, you can see the status of your form, test date, and center by logging into that registered account.
- Moreover, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Interested candidates can also apply annually.
Following are the benefits while working in National Accountability Bureau NAB Pakistan:
- The salary structure is according to the post, which is quite good.
- Candidates are groomed with many skills’ development.
- Housing and accommodation are free for the employees.
- The working environment is challenging, but that will make the candidate learn more and perform better.
- Medical funds are also provided.
- There are also insurance plans for the working staff.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Before the candidates apply, they must follow the following terms of reference:
- The applicants must apply within 15 days of the job advertisement.
- In case of late submission, the application will not be acceptable.
- While filling, the candidates must be careful about the correctness of the info about themselves. Also, spelling must match the details on the DMCs.
- Later, if the organization found any wrong or misleading info, candidates will be suspended if they even got the job. Also, the govt institute will take legal action against that candidate.
- The test will be taken for job employment.
- Selection will be made based on merits and quotas.
- Thus, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
- Also, candidates must bring their original documents on the day of the interview.
- Age relaxation for the job seekers will be as per rules of the govt.
- The HEC must verify and recognize the documents and certificates of the applicants.
- Candidates can apply for more than one post.
- NBA reserves the right to increase, decrease or cancel job vacancies.
- No TA and DA will be acceptable during tests or interviews.
- Govt or semi govt employees should apply through proper channel.
To sum up, the National Accountability Bureau offers many career opportunities by providing recruitment programs for NAB jobs in 2021. Therefore, candidates who fulfil all the requirements of employment, can apply. Interested candidates can apply by clicking on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.