National Archives of Pakistan is the federal agency of Pakistan that works under Cabinet Secretariat. It is established by the government of Pakistan. Its purpose is to make and maintain the public as well as private records. It offers many National Archives of Pakistan jobs in 2021.
NAP was established in 1973 under the Ministry of Education. Its headquarters is in Islamabad. NAP aims in the acquisition, preservation, restoration and access of documents and their records. Those records are historical assets of country. NAP is also a member of the International Council on Archives.
The essential function of NAP is the facilitation of the important documents of the state and their data files. Also, it offers many job opportunities for the citizens of Pakistan in different departments.
If you are a job seeker and looking for any govt job, then apply for National Archives of Pakistan jobs 2021. These jobs are available for all the eligible candidates across Pakistan. All the provinces have reserved seats for NAP jobs 2021. So, if you interested in any govt job then apply to it.
These jobs are announced for all fresh graduates as well as experienced people. It offers many career opportunities, along with many facilities and benefits for its employees. NAP announces all latest job vacancies through job advertisements and newspapers. It invites application from Abbottabad, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Multan, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta etc.
All the details about job vacancies, application procedure and terms of conditions are below in this article. Go through the post thoroughly.
AVAILABILITY OF NATIONAL ARCHIVES OF PAKISTAN JOBS 2021
NAP jobs are now available for all eligible candidates. It has many job and career opportunities. It announces its latest job vacancies 2 to 3 times in a year. People from any city can apply by fulfilling the requirements. Also, the organization will select the candidates according to a number of seats of province
UPDATED LIST OF NATIONAL ARCHIVES OF PAKISTAN JOBS
NAP is also looking for many talented and hardworking candidates to work in the agency. Therefore, the updated and complete list of NAP jobs in 2021 is:
- Microfilming Assistant
- Senior Technical Assistant
- Visual Assistant
- Senior Accounts Clerk
- Dark Room Assistant
- Lower Division Clerk
- Photo Stating Assistant
- Naib Qasid
- Laboratory Assistant
- Research Assistant
- Conservation Officer
- Sender Cum Binder
- Sanatory Worker
- Project Coordinator
- Data Processing Assistant
- Record Sorter
- Junior Technical Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
Therefore, apply for that job for which you are eligible.
The requirements for applying for National Archives of Pakistan jobs are:
The qualification of the applicant will depend on the type of job. However, the education ranges from matric to masters, depending on the job type. For higher posts, the candidate must have a degree in the required field. The degrees must have a minimum of A or B grades at least.
Both male and female candidates can apply for BPS-16 or BPS-17 jobs in this filed.
The applicant must be of age between 20 to 30 years of age. Similarly, the age relaxation of 5 to 10 years will be according to the job.
The organization will also reserve seats for candidates from different cities or areas. Therefore, candidates with the domicile of Sindh, Punjab, Balochistan, KPK, Gilgit and FATA can apply. But the eligible candidates will be selected according to the number of seats.
Other certificates and courses demand will depend on the job type. Also, all requirements will be mentioned by the organization in the latest ad.
How To Apply For National Archives of Pakistan Jobs 2021
The application procedure for the job vacancies is as below:
- Visit the official website of CTSP. (ctsp.com.pk)
- Download the application form and fee slip.
- Submit the test fee in the branches of HBL or UBL.
- Fill the form with all the required information.
- Also attach the attested copies of your documents like CNIC, degrees, certificates, etc.
- Attach three current photos of passport size and deposited fee slip with the form.
- Send your courier through courier service or post office to the Career Testing Service Pakistan (CTSP), Islamabad.
- For further details, visit the official site of CTSP.
Thus, follow all the steps to send an application.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Interested candidates must follow the following terms and conditions before applying for National Archives of Pakistan jobs 2021.
- Candidates must send their application within 15 days of job notification.
- Govt employees should send their form through proper channel.
- The test fee will not be refundable.
- In case of wrong information in the form, the candidate will be removed from the service. Also, the organization will take legal action against him/her.
- Incomplete form or late form will not be accepted.
- Candidate must bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Also, the applicant must provide a correct phone number that he uses. In this way, he will be informed about further processes. In case of the wrong phone number, he could face many problems.
- No TA/DA will be admissible at the time of test or interview.
- Applicants from different provinces must mention their province name and about their urban or rural residentials.
- Similarly, both male and female candidates can apply for different jobs.
- No application after due date will be accepted.
- Age relaxation for candidates will be as per rules of the government.
- For more than one post, candidates must apply with separate forms.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
To sum up, NAP provides many career opportunities to the freshers as well as experienced candidates. It invites application across Pakistan. It requires many professional, talented and hardworking candidates. If you are eligible, then apply for National Archives of Pakistan jobs 2021.
Thus, all the details about the job vacancies are given above in this post. If you are interested in applying for NAP jobs, 2021, then click on the button below:
There are currently no vacancies.