[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]NTRC is the National Transport Research Centre that works under the Ministry of Communication of the govt of Pakistan. It is the part of the Planning and Development Division that supports transport sector projects. This Ministry also offers many NTRC jobs 2021 in Pakistan.
National Transport Research Centre was established in 1974. It works as a research and development R&D Wing of the Ministry of Commination. It aims at the excellence of Transport planning, safety and road engineering work throughout the company.
The head office of NTRC is in Islamabad. Also, it has many regional offices in other cities. Therefore, it invites applications from eligible candidates of any city. Thus, if you are a job seeker and looking to work in a reputable organization, then apply for the jobs in this division.
It announces many latest govt job opportunities many times a year. Therefore, it is a golden career opportunity for you being a job hunter that if you meet job needs, then apply. All fresh graduates, internees and experienced people can apply.
Similarly, vacancies can be contract based or can b fixed high paying govt jobs in 2021. So, people from Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta, Sialkot, Multan, Abbottabad, Faisalabad, Gilgit, Kashmir, Sindh, Punjab, AJK, Balochistan, KPK, etc. can apply for job vacancies in this sector.
NTRC publishes its latest vacancies in Pakistani newspapers like Jang, Dawn, Express etc. Thus, Epaperjobz works as a bridge between companies, their jobs and newspapers and thus provides all the latest job updates on a single site.
If you are looking for more govt or private sector jobs, then click on the button below.
AVAILABILITY OF NTRC JOBS 2021
NTRC provides career opportunities to all motivated and committed candidates. These job vacancies are available in different cities on different posts. Also, working in this institute has many facilities for its employees. The lasted positions and their details are given in this article.
UPDATED LIST OF NTRC JOBS 2021
The complete list of govt jobs in this agency are:
- Deputy Director
- Upper Division Clerk UDC
- Lower Division Clerk LDC
- Naib Qasid
The requirements for each job vacancy are:
- The applicants must have an education in bachelor or masters according to the job requirement. Also, for some lower posts, matric and middle will be considerable.
- Applicants must have 5 to 10 years of job experience in the relevant fields.
- Similarly, the age of the candidates must be between 18 to 35 years. However, age relaxation will be as per the rules of the govt of Pakistan.
- Both male and female candidates can apply.
- Selection will be made based on merits and quotas.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NTRC JOBS 2021
The application procedure for the jobs in National Transport Research Centre are:
- Visit the official website of NTRC.
- First of all, a candidate must register himself with that institute through a website.
- Then apply for any job vacancy through an application form.
- Applicants can apply online as well as manually by visiting the office.
- Fill the form accurately and completely. An incomplete form will not be acceptable. Also, in case of wrong info, the institute will take legal action against that candidate.
- Attach all the required degrees, certificates, domiciles, photos and other documents with the form.
- Submit the form within 15 days of the job ad.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Applicants must follow the following terms before they apply for any job vacancy:
- The eligible candidates must apply for a job vacancy within 15 days of the job ad.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test or interview.
- Also, applicants can apply for more than one job post.
- HEC must recognize all the documents.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Candidates must bring their original documents on the day of the interview.
- The candidate must write the name of the post boldly on the envelope of the form or on the online form.
- After the test, the selection will be made based on merit as per quota.
- The organization will take legal action against a candidate in case of wrong info.
- No TA/DA will be admissible at the time of test or interview.
- Age relaxation will be as per govt rules.
- With the release of new job advertisements, the candidate will have to apply again freshly.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channels.
- Late forms will not be considered.
- Candidates can also read all the guidelines on the latest job ad before they apply for a job.
- NTRC also reserves a right to increase or decrease job vacancies or cancel any job vacancy.
To sum up, the National Transport Research Centre is the federal agency that works under the Ministry of Communication of the govt of Pakistan. It offers many career opportunities as NTRC jobs to eligible candidates of Pakistan. All the freshers and experienced people can apply.
The list of the available job vacancies and their details are given above in his job article. Interested candidates can apply by clicking on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.