[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]NDMA stands for National Disaster Management Authority. It plays its role by making disaster policies in Pakistan. So, it works at provincial and well as the federal level. It offers many career opportunities for civil servants of Pakistan by providing NDMA jobs 2021.
NDMA provides aids in many disaster management activities. It works for all government institutes, armed forces, INGOs, UN agencies etc. It is established under Act-2010 and works under NDMC. Therefore, it works for the welfare of the affected people and nations.
If you are a job seeker, and want to work in a reputable organization, apply for NDMA government jobs in Pakistan. It also requires many eligible candidates in its different departments. Thus, it invites applications from people of all provinces. It offers jobs in Sindh, Balochistan, Punjab and KPK.
It provides many latest job opportunities to the candidates. Thus, it hires both fresh graduates and experienced people for its services. NDMA works for the welfare of the citizens. It not only offers jobs but also allows the citizens to learn and grow.
Latest jobs of NDMA are advertised every month in the newspapers, magazines, or websites. It gives job and career offers to both freshers and experienced people. It mainly aims to provide aids to the people at different places.
AVAILABILITY OF NATIONAL DISASTER MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY JOBS 2021
NDMA offers many job vacancies. It enrolls the candidates who are professional and passionate about their career. Eligible individuals from other cities can also apply for NDMA jobs in Pakistan. It offers jobs in Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, etc. Thus, it invites application from eligible candidate across Pakistan.
UPDATED LIST OF NATIONAL DISASTER MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY JOBS 2021
- Project Director
- Risk and Exposure Assessment Specialist
- GIS Specialist
- Geo Physical Hazards Expert
- Technical Document Writer
- DRR Expert
- GIS/RS Expert
- Deputy Director
- Assistant Director
- Computer Operator
- Database administrator
- Cluster Officer
- Cluster Data Analyst
- Training Officers
- Software Developer
- Graphic Designer
- Account Associates
- Office Clerk
- Medical technologists
- Technical Support Staff
- Admin Associate
- Field Supervisor
- Head Mapping Officer
- Naib Qasid
These jobs are in different departments and offices of NDMA. Hundreds of job vacancies are available. Thus, people from Sindh, KPK, Balochistan and Punjab can apply as each province has its quota.
Although some jobs are challenging including risk assessments, they also have a lot of benefits. Job vacancies can be initially contract basis jobs.
The candidates fulfilling the following requirements will be eligible for the NDMA jobs 2021:
- A candidate must have any of the degrees of Intermediate, Bachelors, or Masters. Hence, a candidate must have completed 16 years of education for higher vacancies.
- The experience will also matter but its time will depend on the job requirements.
- The age of the candidates will range from 18 to 30 years. However, the age relaxation will be as per govt rules.
- Both males and females can apply for the National Disaster Management Authority government jobs.
- The HEC must recognize all the academic documents of the candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
- Therefore, the application procedure for NDMA jobs is as below:
- Visit the official website of NDMA (ndma.gov.pk)
- You can also apply on the OTS official website. (ots.org.pk)
- Then, download the fee slip and submit that to any required bank of UBL or HBL.
- After that, send your application form along with that deposited fee slip through email.
- Fill the application form with all valid information. In case of wrong info, legal action will be taken against the candidates.
- The organization will accept no incomplete application form.
- After the due date, the form will not be considered.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A candidate must remember the following points for any GCISC jobs vacancy:
- The candidate must apply within 15 days of the job advertisement.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test or interview.
- Age relaxation will be as per govt rules.
- Candidates must bring their original documents on the day of the interview.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- Applicants must provide valid phone number or email for later updates. In case of a wrong or off sim number, the candidate will be responsible for any loss.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- HEC must recognize all the documents.
- The provincial quota will also be well observed. Each province will have its reserved number of seats.
- Initially, the job will be based on a contract. But later with better performance, NDMA will approve the job as regularized.
- The applicants must only be the citizens of Pakistan.
- For higher posts, candidates must have only 1st class division in their degrees.
- After the test, the selection will be made based on merit.
- NDMA has a right to increase or decrease the number of job vacancies.
- The organization will take legal action against a candidate in case of wrong info.
- Similarly, no TA/DA will be admissible at the time of test or interview.
- The candidate must write the name of the post on the top of envelope of the application.
- Applications should reach the office on the due date. Late forms will not be considered.
To conclude, the National Disaster Management Authority jobs are now available for the eligible candidates. NDMA is the federal agency of the government of Pakistan. It offers many govt job vacancies to the people of Pakistan. Candidates from any city and province can apply for NDMA jobs in Pakistan 2021.
It offers many career opportunities for the eligible candidate and job seekers. All the general instructions and list of govt jobs is given above. Interested candidates can apply by clicking on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.