NEPRA Stands for National Electric Power Regulatory Authority. It regulates the electricity supply in Pakistan. However, it was established under section 3 of the NEPRA Act 1997. It is responsible for the generation, transmission and distribution of the electricity all across Pakistan. It offers many NEPRA jobs to the eligible candidates in Pakistan.
Mainly, it aims to provide safe, reliable, efficient and affordable electricity to the consumers in the country. It balances the use and the supply of electric power with increasing the economic policy of the govt of Pakistan. However, it offers many career and job opportunities to the candidates across Pakistan.
If you are a job seeker and want to work in the power and electric sector, apply for NEPRA jobs. NEPRA is a highly reputable and prestigious company in Pakistan. It works for the country’s better economy and provides many facilities to its employees. It offers many job vacancies to eligible workers.
NEPRA is looking for many hardworking, talented and professional workers. It offers jobs for al internees, freshers and experienced individuals. Also, it launches many internship programs for passionate candidates. If you fulfil all the requirements, then apply for its jobs.
AVAILABILITY OF NEPRA JOBS 2021
NEPRA jobs are now available for citizens all across Pakistan. It requires many employees who are passionate about their career. Thus, it offers many career opportunities. The latest job vacancies are listed in this post. Application procedure, terms and much other important information are also provided here for you.
Candidates from Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Quetta, Peshawar can apply for vacancies. It announces its jobs through TV ads, newspapers and online websites.
UPDATED LIST OF NEPRA JOBS
The updated and complete list of job vacancies in NEPRA are as follow:
- Deputy Director (different departments)
- Technical Advisor
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- Legal Advisor
- Assistant Director
- Naib Qasid
- Junior Executive
- Chief Law Officer
- Office Assistant
- Private Secretary
- Transport Supervisor
- Safety and Health Expert
- Office Boy
- Dispatch Rider
- Sanitary Workers
- Security Guard
These jobs can be contract based or permanent depending on requirements. Also, NEPRA jobs are from different cities. Thus, after selection candidate can be posted in any city.
NEPRA INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
The NEPRA internship programs are open now. This internship program is paid with a salary of 30k. The time duration is six months. Also, it provides opportunities to all the youngsters of the nation for a successful career in electricity transmission, generation and distribution sector.
The maximum age for applying for this program is 28 years of age. All fresh graduates, post graduates’ students or individuals are welcomed to apply for the internship program. Candidates will be admitted to professional work culture. Also, they will be well trained and groomed in a short time.
So, interested candidates must send their applications along with their CV, degrees copies and two photos. They must post at Box no. 1664, GPO, Islamabad.
NEPRA provides many facilities to its employees. Some of the benefits of joining NEPRA are:
- It has a handsome salary structure. However, the salary depends on the job type.
- It also offers paid internship programs to fresh graduates or postgraduates.
- Individuals will learn more. Also, they will groom their selves professionally.
- The working culture is quite beneficial with helping staff fellows.
- Candidates are promoted to higher posts with better performances.
- These jobs have free beverages and flexible working hours.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NEPRA JOBS
The requirements for applying for NEPRA jobs 2021 are:
- The applicant must be a citizen of Pakistan.
- The qualification of the candidate will depend on the type of job. But it minimally ranges from intermediate to the masters in the relevant fields.
- The age ranges from 20 to 30 years old. However, there would be age relaxation according to the govt rules.
- Both males and females can apply for different posts.
- All provinces have different quotas. Also, the number of seats is reserved. The number of posts can be increased or decreased.
- For higher posts, the experience will depend on the job types. It can be required more or less in the relevant fields for different jobs.
- Candidates from different provinces can apply. Thus, they will be selected according to a number of seats.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates can apply for different job posts. The application procedure for the NEPRA jobs is as:
- Visit the official website of Open Testing Service. (ots.org.pk)
- Download the fee slip and the application form.
- Submit the fee in the branch of HBL, ABL or UBL.
- Fill out the form with all the required information. Also, attach the deposited fee slip.
- Attach the attested copies of all academic certificates, degrees, domicile, CNIC and experience certificates.
- Send your documents and application via courier to the head office of testing service Islamabad.
- For more than one post, the candidate will have to send separate forms.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The applicant must send application to the main address within 15 days of job notification.
- Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- The HEC must recognize all the documents or degrees of the candidates.
- Candidate must bring his original documents on the day of the interview.
- In case of wrong information, the organization will take legal action against that candidate.
- Applicants must submit their forms before deadlines. After the due date, no application will be accepted.
- By Hand, the application will be rejected.
- No TA/DA will be admissible during the interview.
- The applicants must mention the post at the top of the envelope for which they are applying.
- Directly send forms on the Open Testing Service website. Also, the candidate must visit the OTS site regularly for further updates.
- The organization will call only shortlisted candidates for an interview.
- Age relaxation for candidates will be as per rules of the government.
- For more than one post, candidates must apply with separate forms.
- Govt employees should send their application through proper channel.
- The test fee will not be refundable.
To sum up, the National Electric Power Regulatory Authority NEPRA is the highly authoritative power agency of Pakistan’s government. It requires many well qualified and professional and experienced candidates for different job posts.
If you are a job seeker and are looking for any govt job, apply for NEPRA jobs 2021. It also requires qualified, talented, professional and hardworking candidates. It offers many career opportunities for the citizens of Pakistan. These jobs can secure the career of an individual with lots of benefits.
Also, it offers internship programs to the citizens of Pakistan. That internship program will let the fresh candidates learn and grow more. It makes eases for the individuals of Pakistan by providing career opportunities.
To apply for NEPRA jobs 2021, click on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.