NESCOM is the abbreviation of National Engineering & Scientific Commission. This federal agency works under the Ministry of Defense Production of the govt of Pakistan. Also, it offers many career opportunities for eligible candidates of Pakistan by providing NESCOM jobs in 2021.
It is the missile manufacturing and research institute of Pakistan. This agency was established in 200. Its parent agency is Strategic Plans Division. Also, the head office of NESCOM is in Islamabad, with many other regional offices in other cities.
This govt agency aims at the protection of the nation from weapon attacks and other nuclear threats. Likewise, it also acts as the international and national policymaker regarding nuclear and scientific matters.
Similarly, it offers many career opportunities to eligible candidates of Pakistan. However, it has over 1600 employees, but it still requires many talented, hardworking, motivated, energetic, and skilled professionals who could lead to further success.
Therefore, it announces many latest job vacancies in 2021. People from any city can apply for jobs in its headquarters or can also apply in regional offices. Thus, people from Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, KPK, Sindh, Punjab, Balochistan, AJK, Gilgit, etc., can apply for the latest positions.
NESCOM publishes its latest jobs in the newspaper, and Epaperjobz provides all details to the job seekers. Similarly, if you are looking for other govt or private jobs, click on the button below.
AVAILABILITY OF NATIONAL ENGINEERING & SCIENTIFIC COMMISSION NESCOM JOBS 2021
Therefore, these latest vacancies in this agency are available for all the eligible candidates of Pakistan to fulfill all the job requirements. Similarly, each job can be contract-based or fixed jobs. All jobs are of different BPS scale with different salaries and other facilities.
Therefore, if you are a job seeker and looking for a career in a reputed and prestigious govt organization, apply for NESCOM jobs. The latest updates are below in this job article with complete details.
UPDATED LIST OF NESCOM JOBS 2021
Thus, the updated and complete list of National Engineering & Scientific Commission jobs is as:
- Assistant Manager Chemical
- Assistant Manager Civil
- Manager Computer
- Assistant Manager Software Engineering
- Electrical Manager
- Assistant Manager IT
- Fire Leader
- Head Cook Bakery
- JCM Mechanical
- Scientific Assistant
- Special Vehicle Operator
- Computer Operator
- Clerk UDC/LDC
- Manager Aerospace
- General Manger Tech
- Auto Mechanic
- Data Entry Operator
The requirements for the NESCOM jobs are as:
- The qualification of the applicants must be matric or intermediate for lower posts. However, they must have completed the Bachelors or Masters in the relevant subject or field for higher positions. Also, the candidates must have 1st or 2nd division degree.
- HEC must verify the education certificates and other documents.
- The age limit for different job ranges from 18 to 40 years old. Also, many other posts require candidates of higher ages. There will be age relaxation according to the govt rules.
- Other skills and certificates will depend on the type of vacant post.
- The experience will also depend on the type of job vacancy. The candidate must have experience in the field for which he is applying.
- Both male and female candidates can apply depending on the vacant job position.
- Also, the selection will be made based on regional quota and open merits.
HOW TO APPLY
The application procedure of National Engineering & Scientific Commission NESCOM jobs is as;
- The candidate must visit the official website of the National Engineering & Scientific Commission NESCOM.
- Download the application form and test fee slip. Similarly, candidates can also apply online.
- Submit the fee in the bank mentioned in the job advertisement.
- The candidate must fill all required sections of the form accurately. In case of wrong info, the candidate will be disqualified later on.
- Also, attach two passport-sized photographs and a copy of the original CNIC.
- The applicants must select or fill in the name of the post carefully.
- Also, he/she can apply for more than one job vacancy.
- Candidates must send the application on the address given on the latest job ad.
- Other details about roll no, test and interview will be sent to candidates on message.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Before applying for NESCOM jobs, candidates must keep the following points in his mind:
- The candidate must apply for a job vacancy within 15 days of the job ad.
- Also, applicants can apply online for more than one post.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test or interview.
- The merit and provincial quota will be observed during the selection process.
- HEC must recognize all the documents.
- The test fee will be non-refundable.
- After the test, the selection will be made based on merit as per quota.
- The organization will take legal action against a candidate in case of wrong info.
- No TA/DA will be admissible at the time of test or interview.
- The candidate must write the name of the post boldly on the envelope of the form.
- Moreover, age relaxation will be as per govt rules.
- With the release of new job advertisements, the candidate will have to apply again freshly.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Also, candidates must bring their original documents on the day of the interview.
- Applications should reach the office on the due date. Late forms will not be considered.
- Candidates can also read all the guidelines on the latest job ad before they apply for a job.
- NESCOM also reserves a right to increase or decrease job vacancies or cancel any job ad.
To sum up, the National Engineering & Scientific Commission is the federal agency of the government of Pakistan. Also, it offers many NESCOM jobs and career opportunities to eligible candidates of Pakistan. Interested candidates who fulfill all the job requirements can apply by clicking on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.