NESPAK is the abbreviation of National Engineering Service Pakistan. It is a multinational empire in Pakistan that manages its services globally. NESPAK is like an energy contractor which provides its construction, consulting, management and engineering services. It is one of the largest engineering consultant company. Also, it offers NESPAK jobs to the citizens of Pakistan.
Government of Pakistan founded NESPAK in 1973. It is a govt agency with its headquarter in Lahore, but it works internationally in Central Asia and Africa. It provides its services in energy, Dam, industries, environment, IT, health, and BIM. Therefore, it offers many career opportunities for eligible candidates.
If you are a job seeker and looking to work in a reputable company, apply for NESPAK jobs 2021. These jobs have many facilities for their employees. It invites applications from all around Pakistan. Both freshers and experienced people can apply for jobs in this company.
Individual form any city, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Sialkot, Multan, Peshawar, Quetta, Kashmir, Gilgit can apply. It has over 5000 employees, but still, it offers many career opportunities in its different departments. NESPAK publishes all its latest job vacancies in newspapers, online websites etc.
AVAILABILITY OF NESPAK JOBS 2021
All latest jobs are now available in NESPAK. It requires many professional and talented candidates. Thus, if you are eligible, then you can apply for any job in this company. Also, NESPAK jobs are available for the qualified individuals of any city.
UPDATED LIST OF NESPAK JOBS
These jobs can be in different cities and different departments. The updated and complete list of jobs is as follow:
- Principal Engineers
- Senior Engineers
- Executive Secretary
- Project Managers
- Technical Staff
- NET Developer
- Android Developers
- Personal Staff Officer
- Geotechnical Engineer
- Civil and Site Engineers
- Ground Water Experts
- Design Engineers
- Finance Executive
- Taxation Officer
- Data Entry Operator
- Electrical Engineer
- Naib Qasid
- Personal Assistant
- Skilled Labor
- HSE Supervisor
- Database Experts
- Manager of Internal Audit
- Deputy Directors
- System Specialist
- Naib Qasid
These jobs are available in different departments in different branches.
NESPAK INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
NESPAK offers internship programs to fresh graduates. Senior leaders supervise all the applicants. The duration of this program is one year. In this period, candidates are groomed well and professionally. These are paid internships.
Thus, any eligible candidate from any city can apply. It provides many learning and growth opportunities to its employees and staffs.
Some benefits of working in NESPAK Company are:
- The working culture of the company is entirely professional and friendly.
- The salary packages depend on the job type, but that is quite handsome.
- The seniors supervise the new candidates.
- Candidates can learn and grow more in their filed.
- The perks and lunches are free for the staff and employees.
- This organization also offers paid vacations and sick leaves.
The requirements for the NESPAK jobs are:
- The qualification of the candidate must be bachelors or masters in the relevant field.
- The age of the candidate will depend on the job post. However, age relaxation is given according to rules.
- The experience of the applicants will also be considered. That will also depend on the job position.
- Candidates with the domicile of any area can apply for job vacancies.
- The applicants must have valid registration with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC).
- Both males and female candidates can apply depending on the job position.
However, NESPAK mentions all the details about the erequirements of these jobs in the latest ads.
HOW TO APPLY
All the suitable candidates can apply for NESPAK jobs 2021. Before applying it must be noted that the candidate must verify his qualification through HEC. Applicants will have to apply online only. No hand applications will be accepted.
Interested candidates must visit the official website of NESPAK. (http://www.nespak.com.pk/career.html). After that, he must register himself and log in. Fill out all the details about yourself. Then submit your form online by attaching all the scanned copies of your documents. Also, attach CNIC and photos. All the documents must be attested.
After all formalities, candidates will have to take a written examination. After that exam, the candidates will be analyzed and contacted for interview.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions of these jobs are as:
- The candidates will be selected based on merit.
- All the details on the form must be valid. In case of wrong or invalid information, the candidate will be disqualified.
- The application form must be sent within 15 days of a job ads. Candidate must attach all the scanned documents with the form. Those include CNIC copy, domicile, degrees, experience certificate (if required).
- The job post name must be selected carefully.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Domicile quota will be well observed.
- No TA/DA is admissible.
- There will be age relaxation according to the govt rules.
- No applications submitted after the due date will be accepted.
- The documents of the candidates must be verified by HEC.
- For more than one job post, the candidate must submit a separate form.
To sum up, the National Engineering Service Pakistan works under the government of Pakistan. It offers many career opportunities to the citizens of Pakistan. It provides jobs to all freshers, internees and experienced individuals. While working in NESPAK jobs, a person can secure his future. It has many benefits for the betterment and welfare of the individuals.
If you are seeking any job, then apply for NESPAK jobs 2021. It invites applications from all over Pakistan. No matter where you live if you are eligible, then you can apply for employment. Also, all the instructions and guidelines are mentioned above. So, read them carefully before you apply.
Thus, to apply for any job, click on the button below:
There are currently no vacancies.