[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]National Highway Authority is the government institute of Pakistan. It is a federal agency that works under the Ministry of Communication. It offers many National Highway Authority NHA jobs to the eligible candidates of Pakistan.
National Highway Authority was established in 1991 under the Act of parliament. It aims to develop and maintain the roads of highways. This authority controls and manages overall 39 national highways, express, and motor-ways, etc.
NHA works for the safety of the secure transportation system. Thus, it works as the backbone of Pakistan’s transport system. It plays an important role in the increase of the country’s economy. Therefore, it announces many job vacancies for job seekers.
There are thousands of employees that are working for the National Highway Authority. However, it still has many vacant posts for which NHA is hiring many eligible candidates. These jobs can secure the future of the applicants. Also, the salary packages of govt job are high with many other facilities.
The head office of NHA is in Islamabad. But it also has many other regional offices in the big cities of Pakistan. Therefore, it provides many career opportunities to the citizens of Pakistan. Eligible candidates from any city of Pakistan apply for NHA jobs across the country.
Thus, it invites applications from Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Quetta, Lahore, Karachi, Multan, Faisalabad, Kashmir, AJK, Sindh, Punjab, Balochistan, KPK, Gilgit, etc. These jobs can be based on contracts as well as fixed jobs. Eligible candidates can apply to the office near to them.
Thus, all the job details are given below. Similarly, if you are looking for the latest other govt jobs, then click on the button below.
AVAILABILITY OF NATIONAL HIGHWAY AUTHORITY NHA JOBS 2021
National Highway Authority offers many careers and job opportunities to candidates across Pakistan. After selection, may be candidates will be posted to any of the highway or motorway offices.
All internees, fresh graduates, experienced people, govt or semi govt employees can apply. However, the jobs available in this department of govt of Pakistan are below.
LISTED OF NATIONAL HIGHWAY AUTHORITY NAH JOBS
The updated and complete list of the NAH jobs are as:
- CA officer
- Financial Consultant
- Motorway police
- Deputy Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Computer Operator
- Data Entry Operator
- Civil Engineer
- Quantity Surveyor
- Lab Assistant
- Geo-Technical Engineer
- Engineers (Different fields)
- Dispatch Rider
- Helper Cook
- Auto Mechanics
- Para Medical Staff
- Office Superintendent
NHA INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
National Highway Authority has announced many internships for the candidates. So, NHA provides many paid internship training programs in 2021. People who are eligible, along with the education in the relevant fields, can apply for the internship.
Therefore, it is a golden opportunity for fresh graduates to gain hands-on experience. If you are a job seeker and looking to work in a reputable govt organization, then apply for the NHA internship. This program is paid. The duration of it is 3 months.
People from any city can apply regardless of the domicile of a specific region. Also, diploma holders can apply. The pay for the fresh graduates will be 10k while of diploma holder will be 20k. Thus, interested candidates can apply now along with their CV.
The applying candidates must have the following education for the training program:
- B.S in Civil Engineering
- B.S in Environment Sciences
- DAE in civil or quantity survey
- Diploma in Auto CAD or Lab Technology
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NATIONAL HIGHWAY AUTHORITY NAH JOBS
The requirements for the job vacancies in National Highway Authority are:
- The qualification of the applying candidates must be relevant to the job vacancy. However, the applicants must have a degree of bachelor or masters in the relevant field. For lower posts, middle, matric, and F. Sc will also be considerable.
- The age of the candidates will also depend on job type. However, minimum age limit is from 18 to 45 years. Some posts require aged candidates. Also, age relaxation will be as per govt rules.
- Applicants must have 5 to 15 years of experience for some vacancies. There are also many jobs for the fresh graduates that require no experience.
- Other skills and diplomas will depend on the requirements of the job vacancy.
- The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of merit for jobs.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NAH JOBS
The application procedure for the NAH govt jobs is as:
- Visit the official website of the National Highway Authority NHA.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the form carefully. Fill out all the required sections. In case of wrong info, the candidate will himself be responsible.
- Attach educational degrees, domicile, and experience certificate along with the form.
- Also, attach a copy of the original CNIC, CV, and two passport-sized photos.
- All the documents must be verified by the HEC.
- Submit the form to the address given in the latest job advertisement.
- Applicants can apply for more than one job post by using separate forms.
- Submit the application within the due date.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The candidates must follow the following terms before he applies for National Highway Authority NHA jobs:
- The candidate must apply within 15 days of the job advertisement.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test or interview.
- Age relaxation will be as per govt rules.
- Candidates must bring their original documents on the day of the interview.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- HEC must recognize all the documents.
- After the test, the selection will be made based on merit.
- NHA reserves a right to increase or decrease the number of job vacancies.
- The organization will take legal action against a candidate in case of wrong info.
- Similarly, no TA/DA will be admissible at the time of test or interview.
- The candidate must write the name of the post boldly on the envelope of the application.
- Applications should reach the office on the due date. Late forms will not be considered.
- Also, candidates must select the NHA test center that is near to them.
To sum up, National Highway Authority is the institute of the federal government of Pakistan. It offers many career opportunities to eligible candidates with a secure future. All the details about the National Highway Authority NHA jobs and their requirements are given in this article.
Interested candidates can apply by clicking on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.