[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]National Insurance Company Limited is famous for NICL. It is the Government sector. Also, it works under the Ministry of Commerce. Although it is old, but it is a well-known insurance company in Pakistan. It provides insurance services to the government as well as the public sector. It offers many NICL jobs to the citizens of Pakistan
NICL was founded on 31st March 2000 in Pakistan. It works under the Companies Ordinance 1984. It invests in private as well as govt sectors so that it could return it as a profit. Thus, it provides general insurance to state assets belonging to the federal, provisional government and local authorities.
It provides insurance coverage in the following areas:
- Fire and property damage
- Marine cargo and Hull
- Workers compensation
- Accident and Health
- Agriculture loans
- Crop insurance.
If you are well qualified and looking for job opportunities, then apply for NICL jobs in Pakistan. However, it also requires qualified, talented, professional and hardworking candidates. It offers many career opportunities for the citizens of Pakistan. Its jobs departments include management, insurance, accounting, human resources, finance etc.
NICL offers many jobs for all students, fresh graduates, internees and experienced people. All the eligible candidates can apply for NICL jobs. It has proven its competence over other insurance companies in Pakistan. Thus, it requires those candidates who are passionate about their career.
People across Pakistan can apply for NICL jobs 2021. Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, etc., all cities have its sub-branches. So, you can apply from anywhere for NICL jobs. Latest jobs ads are published in newspapers, ads websites etc.
LIST OF NICL JOBS 2021
NICL jobs 2021 are now available for all the citizens of Pakistan. An individual from any city can apply for a job post. Therefore, the candidate must be eligible for the job post.
Updated List of NICL Jobs:
The complete list of updated govt jobs of NICL is as follow:
- Manager (HR)
- Manager (Finance)
- Deputy Manager
- Assistant Manager Treasury
- General Manager
- Administrator Officer
- Chief Executive Officers (Different departments)
- Head of Risk Management
- Head of Compliances
- Chief Manager
- Chief Financial Officer
- Assistant Manager
- Chief Internal Audit
- Executive Officer
- LTV Driver
- Financial Analyst
- Naib Qasid
The benefits of working in NICL company are as follow:
- The salary structure of the candidates will be quite handsome.
- The working culture are friendly and professional.
- Lunch and tea will be free for the employees.
- Their would-be training sessions for the candidates.
- Selected candidates will be provided with free accommodation and housing.
- There will be certain health insurances for the candidates.
- Medical allowances will also be provided.
In order to become eligible for NICL jobs, candidates must meet the following requirements.
Candidate must have done Intermediate, Bachelors or Masters in the relevant subject. HEC must recognize all the degrees. However, for common posts, education will depend on the job post. So, candidate must fulfil the education requirement of NICL jobs.
Experience Required for NICL Jobs:
Different jobs posts will require different time experiences. Also, it will depend upon the job post for which a candidate is applying.
The age of the candidates will range minimally from 18 to maximum 35 years of age. However, there can be other NICL jobs which require more age. Age relaxation will be given as per rules of the government of Pakistan.
Other certificates will depend on the type of jobs.
HOW TO APPLY
A candidate must follow the following steps in order to apply for NICL jobs:
- Candidates who meet all the requirements should submit their forms.
- Visit the official website to download the form.
- Fill out all the fields with valid information. That will include name, CNIC number, domicile, phone number, education etc.
- Likewise, any other document that is the requirement of NICL for the job post.
- After that fill the section of the desired job. Fill that section carefully.
- Candidate must attach CV, copies of educational certificates, experience and domicile certificate, CNIC, etc.
- Also, attach two small photos with the form.
- Then, send the application along with other documents via courier to the given address. Also, email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The address for application submission is given below.
- Head of HR department, NICL 3rd floor, Abbasi Shaheed Road, PO Box 10506, Karachi.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A candidate must keep in mind all these terms and conditions:
- The application should reach at the main address within 15 days of job notification.
- Incomplete form will not be considered. If any candidate shares wrong information, then he will be disqualified even after his employment.
- NICL reserves the right to accept or reject the application of any candidate.
- Also, the number of vacancies can be increased or decreased.
- Any applicant who will try to influence the job post will be rejected.
- Application after due date will not be considered.
- No hand application will be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible at the time of interview.
- Dual nationality holders will not be considered for any job vacancy.
- Selection of any candidate will be finalized as per rules of the government.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
To sum up, the NICL is the highly authoritative agency of the government of Pakistan. It requires many well qualified and professional and experienced candidates for different job posts.
If you are a job seeker and you are looking for any govt job then apply for NICL jobs 2021. Similarly, if you are well qualified and looking for job opportunities, apply for NICL jobs in Pakistan.
However, it also requires qualified, talented, professional and hardworking candidates. It offers many career opportunities for the citizens of Pakistan. These jobs can secure the career of an individual with lots of benefits.
To apply for NICL jobs, click on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.