National Tariff Commission is an autonomous body that works under the government of Pakistan. It is an investigation department of the Ministry of Commerce. Mainly, it aims in the security and the investigation of the imported goods. It offers many NTC jobs in 2021 to the nationals of Pakistan.
It governs the economic growth of Pakistan. Also, it promotes the import and export of the investigates. NTC implements trade defence laws under the Act 2015 of Anti-dumping Duties and Safeguard Measures Act 2015.
NTC is seeking professional and talented candidates across Pakistan. It announces recruitment programs. It recruits eligible candidates in its different departments i.e., Tariff, Anti-Dumping, Countervailing and safeguard. Thus, it provides many career opportunities.
Thus, if you are a job seeker and looking to work in government jobs, apply for National Tariff Commission jobs. It offers many career opportunities to the candidates. Thus, it invites many applications from the people of different cities and provinces.
People from Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta, Kashmir, Gilgit, and many other cities can apply for the latest jobs. NTC offers employment to all eligible fresh graduates as well as experienced people. Its publishes all newest job vacancies in the latest newspapers, websites, and the National Tariff Commission’s official website.
The list of jobs and their details are below in this article in detail. Read it thoroughly. Also, if you are looking for other latest government jobs, then click on the button below.
UPDATED LIST OF NATIONAL TARIFF COMMISSION JOBS 2021
These jobs are now available for any eligible candidate from all over Pakistan. Candidates from Sindh, Punjab, Balochistan, and KPK can apply according to the provincial quota and merit. These given jobs are available at different BPS grades.
Selection of the candidates for different posts will be on the basis of merit. First, these jobs are contract-based, then after a short period, they will change to fixed high paying jobs with better performance of the candidate.
The latest list of job vacancies is as below:
- Network administrator
- Deputy Director
- Assistant Director
- Chief Legal Advisor
- Senior Legal Advisor
- Legal Advisor
- Accounting Consultant
- Finance Consultant
- IT Specialist
- System Analyst
- Data Entry Operator
- Admin Officer
- Database Administrator
- Lower Division Clerk LDC
- Upper Division Clerk UDC
- Naib Qaid
- Security Guard
- Office Boy
The requirements for the National Tariff Commission NTC jobs are as:
- The age limit for different job ranges from 18 to 40 years old. There will be age relaxation according to the govt rules.
- The qualification of the applicants must be matric or intermediate for lower posts. However, he must have completed the Bachelors or Masters in the relevant subject or field for higher positions. Also, the candidates must have 1st division degree for higher posts.
- HEC must verify the education certificates and other documents.
- Other skills and training required will depend on the type of vacant post.
- The experience will also be required for many vacancies.
- Both male and female candidates can apply depending on the job type.
- Initially, jobs will be on the basis of contracts. However, the job becomes fixed within two years of period with the better performance of the candidates.
- Also, the organization will select candidates on base of regional quotas and merits.
HOW TO APPLY
The application procedure of NTC government jobs is as;
- The candidate must visit the official website of the National Tariff Commission.
- Download the application form and test fee slip.
- Submit the test fee in the required bank of HBL or UBL, or any other.
- Fill the application form very carefully.
- The candidate must fill all required sections of the form accurately. In case of wrong info, the candidate will be disqualified later on.
- Attach the attested copies of education certificates, diplomas, experience, and domicile certificate with the form.
- Also, attach two passport-sized photographs and a copy of the original CNIC.
- The applicants must write the name of the post boldly on the envelope.
- Also, he/she can apply for more than one job vacancy using different forms.
- Send the application to the address given in the latest job advertisement. The main address is; Deputy Director NTC, GPO Post Box No 1689, Islamabad-44000.
- Other details about roll no, test and interview will be sent to candidates on message.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To get hired for NTC jobs, candidates must keep the following points in his mind:
- The candidate must apply for a job vacancy within 15 days of the job ad.
- Also, he/she can apply for more than one post using different forms.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test or interview.
- The merit and provincial quota will be observed during the selection process.
- There will be a job opportunity for disabled persons with their quota.
- Applicants must provide an email or number for further updates. In case of wrong information, the candidate will be responsible for any loss.
- HEC must recognize all the documents.
- The test fee will be non-refundable.
- After the test, the selection will be made based on merit as per quota.
- The organization will take legal action against a candidate in case of wrong info.
- No TA/DA will be admissible at the time of test or interview.
- The candidate must write the name of the post boldly on the envelope of the form.
- Age relaxation will be as per govt rules.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Candidates must bring their original documents on the day of the interview.
- Applications should reach the office on the due date. Late forms will not be considered.
- NTC reserves a right to increase or decrease job vacancies or cancel any job ad.
- The complete process will be completed in Islamabad city only.
To sum up, the National Tariff Commission provides many latest NTC jobs to eligible candidates. People from any city can apply to fulfil the job requirements. The selection will be based on the rules of regional quota and merit.
All details are given above. Interested candidates can apply by clicking on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.