National Testing Service Pakistan is the testing organization that conducts many tests and exams to shortlist candidates. It takes assessments for admissions, recruitments, and many other promotions and scholarship purposes. It offers many NTS jobs in 2021
NTS was established in 2002. It conducts tests for government and private institutes. It’s main headquarter is in Islamabad. National Testing Service jobs are announced many times in a year. Hence, these jobs are related to different departments and institutes. NTS is a government institute. It performs all its candidates’ selections based on merits.
If you are a job seeker and looking for any NTS govt or federal jobs, then NTS provides many job and career opportunities. It offers many job vacancies. However, it is also required hardworking, talented and professional candidates to take part in the success of many organizations.
NTS offers NAT test and GAT test for recruitment and selection process. All internees, fresh graduates, and experienced people can apply for jobs in 2021. Also, the latest NTS jobs advertisements and their results are published in newspapers. So, candidates must see the news regularly.
These jobs are advertised in newspaper, magazine or websites. It has its department in every province of Pakistan. Thus, any individual across Pakistan can apply for these jobs in Pakistan having domicile of the any region. You can get NYS jobs alerts from epaperjobz.
NATIONAL TESTING SERVICE JOBS 2021
National Testing Service jobs include all Sindh jobs, Punjab jobs, KPK jobs, Balochistan jobs. Hence, it conducts tests for the people of each city. It offers recruitment tests and employment in the following departments of different institutes.:
- Medical Jobs
- Engineering NTS jobs
- NTS Teaching jobs
- Police jobs
- NTS Wapda jobs
- NTS Educators jobs
Thus, it is the bridge for all armed forces, govt and private sectors. All jobs are available for people of Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Abbottabad, Mansehra etc. National Testing Service selects many talented, skilled, and professional candidates on behalf of different sectors.
UPDATED LIST OF NTS NEW PROJECTS 2021
The vacancy announcements will also be on the NTS site. The complete, new and fresh NTS jobs list 2021 is:
- Deputy Director (Engineering)
- Assistant Director
- Agriculture Business Manager
- Research Associate
- General Banking Officers
- Management Trainees
- Security Sub Inspector
- Associate Professors
- Computer Operator
- Lab Technician
- Accounts Assistants
- IT specialists
- Assistant Manager
- Traffic Analyst Supervisor
- Security Assistant
- Operator Special
- Lady Receptionist
- Naib Qasid
- Key Punch Operators
- Security Guard
- Skilled Manuals TSC
Thus, these NTS jobs vacancies list is for different institutes of Pakistan.
The requirements will be different for each job vacancy. However, you must have:
- The minimum education required is F. Sc to a maximum of masters. All the degrees or equivalents must be from HEC recognized institute.
- The candidate must be between 20 to 30 years of age for different jobs. However, some higher posts require more aged people.
- Both male and female candidates can apply for jobs 2021.
- Similarly, experience and other certificates will depend on the job position.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NTS JOBS VACANCIES
The application procedure is different for every job. However, the most common application method for jobs is as:
- Visit the official website of the National Testing Service NTS. Candidate can apply online.
- Download the NTS application form and NTS challan form and NTS roll number slip from website www.nts.org.pk.
- Fill out the form. Be careful about spellings in filling the form.
- Write a valid email so that you could be informed about tests or interviews.
- Submit the fee to the nearest bank of UBL HBL or any required.
- Select the city where you could easily reach for the test.
- Attach you two attested photographs original fee slip, and the CNIC copy.
- Fulfill all the other requirements if required.
- You can send manual as well as NTS online form.
NTS SCREENING TEST
- After application procedure, there will be an NTS entry test for the applicants.
- The subjects which that test will include are: English, Math, GK, Islamiyat, General Science, Social Study, Pedagogy.
- Likewise, each subject will have its own percentage in the MCQs weightage. Candidates must have NTS tests preparation.
- The NTS job results will be announced on official website.
- Those who will pass the test, there name will be mentioned in NTS candidates lists. Those will be contacted for interview.
Therefore, candidate must apply properly.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A candidate must remember the following points for any job vacancy:
- The candidate must apply within 15 days of the ad.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test or interview.
- Age relaxation will be as per govt rules.
- Candidates must bring their original documents on the day of the interview.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- Applicants must provide a used phone number or email for later updates. In case of a wrong or off sim number, the candidate will be responsible for any loss.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- HEC must recognize all the documents.
- After the test, the selection will be made based on merit.
- NTS reserves a right to increase or decrease the number of job vacancies.
- The organization will take legal action against a candidate in case of wrong info.
- Similarly, no TA/DA will be admissible at the time of test or interview.
- The candidate must write the name of the post boldly on the envelope of the application.
- Applications should reach the office on the due date. Late forms will not be considered.
- Also, candidates must select the NTS test center that is near to them.
NTS JOBS TEST COMMON CONCEPTS
NTS runs many institutes and organizations for their recruitment process. So, there are many general queries about the NTS tests. Some of them are:
- NTS is recognized by the HEC.
- You will have to apply through NTS online registrations.
- The NTS roll number slip will confirm your registration.
- For getting any job, it is necessary for the candidate to get 50 percent marks to pass the NTS test.
- Also, you can get NTS application forms for its website and print media.
- You can get the details about NTS test schedules from official website.
- Candidates must know about the NTS test strategies.
- There will be no negative marking for NTS tests.
- How can I apply for NTS 2021? A detailed answer is given in this article.
- The syllabus of NTS is also provided.
- NTS test dates will be given on job advertisements on NTS official website.
- National Testing Service results will also be announced on its site.
To sum up, National Testing Service Pakistan is a testing portal that functions on behalf of other govt and private institutes of Pakistan. It conducts tests for the functional institutes to select the eligible candidates based on merit. Thus, it offers many NTS jobs vacancies to the people of Sindh, Punjab, Balochistan, and KPK.
Therefore, for job seekers, it is an effective platform to search and apply for a variety of new job vacancies in Pakistan. All the necessary instructions and details are mentioned above. Also, interested candidates can apply by clicking the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.