National Textile University is the university in Punjab. It is a public sector of textile in Pakistan. NTU is the higher education institute of Faisalabad that works under the Ministry of Textile. It was established in 1954. It offers many National Textile University jobs 2021 to the citizens of Pakistan.
NTU is a govt institute with many facilities and jobs. It is a textile university that offers many career opportunities to eligible candidates. It provides employment in its different departments. Some of its faculties in which it recruits applicants are:
- Engineering and Technology
- Sciences and Teaching
- Humanity and Social Sciences
- Management Science and many others.
It requires many talented, hardworking, and professional candidate. Thus, it invites applications from people across Pakistan. People from any city and province can apply for the latest government job vacancies.
If you are a job seeker and meet all the requirements of National Textile University’s jobs, then apply from any city. All fresh graduates and experienced people can apply for these vacancies. NTU announces many jobs every year in all its departments.
Although it is in Faisalabad, it has many campuses in different cities. Thus, people from Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, etc., can apply for jobs in 2021. Epaperjobz shares all the latest job alerts for job seekers. Complete info about jobs and their details are given below.
Interested candidates can apply by following the method which is given below. Also, if you are looking for more latest jobs in Pakistan in other sectors, then click on the button below.
UPDATED LIST OF NATIONAL TEXTILE UNIVERSITY JOB 2021
NTU jobs are now available for all eligible candidates. The jobs are of different grades with many facilities and good salary packages. All freshers and experienced people can apply for these vacant positions. Selection will be based on merit. Also, after a candidate is selected, he can be posted to any department.
These jobs are based on regional quotas and merit. People from Sindh, Balochistan, Punjab, and KPK can apply for NTU jobs. Selection will be made based on merit and quota.
The list of govt jobs 2021 is as below:
- Research Officer
- Research Associate
- Deputy Director
- Textile Engineering Professor
- Associate Professor
- Professor (Different Fields)
- Dean Director QEC
- Software Developer
- Transport Officer
- Deputy Director Security
- Director ORIC
- Application Developer
- IT Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Telephone Exchange Supervisor
- Lab Assistant
- University Auditor
- Medical Officer
- Lab Engineer
- Assistant Director Maintenance
- Legal Consultant
- Legal Advisor
- LDC/UDC Clerk
- Project Coordinator
- Lab Incharge
- HTV Bus Driver
- Telephone Operator
- Security Guard
- Data Entry Operator
- Record Keeper
- Naib Qasid
- Office Boy
The requirements for the National Textile University NTU jobs are as:
- The qualification of the applicants must be matric or F.Sc for lower posts. However, he must have completed the Bachelors or Masters in the relevant field for higher positions. Also, the candidates must have 1st division degree.
- HEC must verify the education certificates and other documents.
- The age limit for job ranges from 18 to 40 years old. Also, there are many other posts that require candidates of higher ages. There will be age relaxation according to the govt rules.
- Other skills and certificates will depend on the type of vacant post.
- The experience will also depend on the type of job vacancy. The candidate must have experience in the field for which he is applying.
- Both male and female candidates can apply depending on the vacant job position.
- Also, the selection will be made based on regional quota and open merits.
HOW TO APPLY
The application procedure of NTU jobs is as;
- The candidate must visit the official website of the NTU.
- Also, apply online for jobs at National Textile University.
- If a candidate is not registered, then he will have to signup himself. The link for online registration is below at the end of this job article.
- After registering, fill the application form very carefully.
- The candidate must fill all required sections of the form accurately. In case of wrong info, the candidate will be disqualified later on.
- Also, attach two photos and a scanned copy of the original CNIC.
- The applicants must select or fill in the name of the post carefully.
- Also, he/she can apply for more than one job vacancy.
- Organization will send other details about roll no, test and interview on message.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thus, to get hired for NTU jobs, candidates must keep the following points in his mind:
- The candidate must apply for a job vacancy within 15 days of the job ad.
- Also, he/she can apply online for more than one post.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test or interview.
- The merit and provincial quota will be observed during the selection process.
- Applicants must provide an email or number for further updates. In case of wrong information, the candidate will be responsible for any loss.
- HEC must recognize all the documents.
- The test fee will be non-refundable.
- After the test, the selection will be made based on merit as per quota.
- The organization will take legal action against a candidate in case of wrong info.
- No TA/DA will be admissible at the time of test or interview.
- The candidate must write the name of the post boldly on the envelope of the form.
- Age relaxation will be as per govt rules.
- With the release of new job advertisements, the candidate will have to apply again freshly.
- No hard copy of the application is acceptable.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- Similarly, incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Candidates must bring their original documents on the day of the interview.
- Applications should reach the office on the due date. Late forms will not be considered.
- Candidates can also read all the guidelines on the latest ad before they apply for a job.
- Above all, NTU reserves a right to increase or decrease job vacancies or cancel any job ad.
To sum up, National Textile University offers many latest job vacancies to the citizens of Pakistan. It is a golden opportunity for the eligible candidates to apply for new government jobs at National Textile University. These NTU jobs can secure the future of the applicants.
All the details and instructions for applying the method of NTU jobs are given above. You must read all details carefully. Also, interested candidates can apply by clicking on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.