NUST is the National University of Science and Technology. It is a public research university. Also, it works under the Pak Armed Forces. Thus, it is the federal institute of govt of Pakistan. It is the top engineering and research university. Thus, it offers many NUST jobs opportunities for the citizens of Pakistan.
It was founded in 1991. Its main campus is in Islamabad city. NUST works in the field of science, technology and engineering. So, it requires talented individuals in different departments. It aims to develop further technology for which it hires many professional and hardworking candidates throughout Pakistan.
Therefore, it is in want of those who helps in further science and technology progress. Hence, it provides many career opportunities to the candidates. If you are looking for any job in any reputable organization, then apply for NUST jobs.
It offers many job vacancies for job seekers. Thus, All the candidates from any city of Pakistan can apply for any of its job. Its campus are available in different cities. It invites applications from Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Rawalpindi, Abbottabad, Sialkot, Peshawar, Quetta, Kashmir, Gilgit. So, any eligible candidate from any city of Pakistan can apply.
You can find all the latest jobs on NUST official website or in any other site or newspaper. If you are meeting all the needs of the job vacancy, then apply without any further delay. All the details about jobs are given in this article.
AVAILABILITY OF NUST JOBS 2021
NUST offers jobs to any eligible candidate from any city. It uses the best principles in the selection or the recruitments of the eligible candidates. It offers and provides equal employment to all the people regardless of nationality, gender, colour etc. So, the skilled professionals can apply.
UPDATED LIST OF JOBS 2021
NUST offers many job every year. The updated list of job vacancies in NUST is as:
- Deputy Director
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- Lab Engineers
- Industry Liaison Officer
- Upper Division Clerk
- Lower Division Clerk
- Finance Clerk
- General Duty Medical Officer
- Assistant Director
- Network Assistant
- Lab Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
- store man
- Medical Assistant
- Library Attendant
- Maintenance Engineer
- Professors (Different Fields)
- Assistant professors
- Associate Professor
- Admin Officer
- Assistant Director of Student Affairs
- Web Designer
- Marketing Manager
- Bus Conductor
- Security Guard
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Workers
You can apply for any job for which you are eligible. All these jobs are available in different campuses of NUST. Thus, all selection, the candidate can be posted to any campus.
NUST INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS 2021
One of the best opportunities in NUST is that it offers an NUST internship for all national and international students. The duration of this internship will be for one month. So, a student from any nationality can apply. Candidates can apply for internship in its field. The major internship field is:
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Computer Science
- Business Administration
- Physics / Chemistry
While working in NUST has many benefits and facilities. Some of those are:
- The salary structure is good, but that depends on the job position.
- The working environment is professional and relaxing.
- The candidates will be able to get awareness about the latest technologies.
- Lunches and beverages will be free of the candidates.
- Above all, the candidate will be able to learn many new things.
The candidates must meet all the requirements of the NUST jobs 2021. The requirements for the jobs in 2021 are:
- The qualification of the candidate will be from matric to masters. This education is according to all lower and higher positions. However, for the high post, candidates must 16 years of education in their fields with 1st or 2nd division only.
- The experience will also depend on the job. It can be less or more according to vacancy.
- Both male and female genders can apply.
- For some posts, candidates must have good oral and written skills.
- The applicants must have prior knowledge in their specific subjects.
HOW TO APPLY
The online application procedure for NUST jobs is:
- Visit the official website of NUST (nust.edu.pk).
- Create your account for employment.
- Provide all the valid and true information about yourself while creating an account. Fill out each field very carefully.
- Then choose a specific job for which you are applying.
- Candidates must also attach the scanned copies of the documents and CV along with form.
- Then submit your form and check for the updates regularly.
- Test and interview details will be sent to the candidates.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The applicant must go through these terms before applying.
- The candidate must apply within 15 days of notification.
- The application must be sent online only through official website.
- HEC must verify all the documents and degrees.
- The govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- Degrees with 3rd division will not be acceptable.
- Late or incomplete forms will not be acceptable.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible at the time of test or interview.
- In case of wrong information or influencing the job, candidates may be disqualified.
To sum up, NUST offers many jobs and career opportunities to the people of any nationality. It also offers internship programs. It has its campuses in different cities. So, it invites applications for NUST jobs from any eligible candidate from any city.
It uses the best principles in the selection or the recruitments of the candidates. It offers and provides equal employment to all the people regardless of nationality, gender, colour etc. So, the experienced and skilled professionals can apply.
So, all the details and instructions about the jobs are given above. Also, there is a complete list of updated NUST jobs 2021.
Finally, if you are willing to apply for any of the above job, then apply. Read the details of all latest jobs, visit its official website. For further info keep in touch with epaperjobz. To apply, click on the button below:
There are currently no vacancies.