Pak Army is the federal agency of the government of Pakistan. It is the combination of the military forces in Pakistan. Thus, it comes in the 6th number of the largest ones. It is the sub-branch of the Pakistan Armed Forces. Thus, it offers many Pak Army job opportunities for the citizens of Pakistan.
It primarily aims in the national security and unity of Pakistan. Pak Army defends its country from all the aggressive external forces of the world. It maintains the constitutions of Pakistan.
Hence, it is divided into two distinct themes, i.e., operational and administrative. These are further divided into different corps. So, those corps are required many new candidates.
So, if you are seeking the Pak Army job then join Pakistan Army. It gives you a golden opportunity to choose the profession in which you want to serve. There are many departments to get a job in. Pakistan army also requires talented, brave and skillful candidates. Army of Pakistan looks after both after its employees and other civilians.
Similarly, the Pakistan Army offers jobs for the military as well as civilian purpose. Candidates can also join as cadets to serve for the country. It offers PMA long course and other technical cadet courses and engineering courses for the selection of candidates for different posts. Through these courses’ army trains individuals according to their perspectives.
All the latest Pak Army jobs are published in the newspapers, ads and websites. The individuals from different cities of Pakistan can apply for army jobs. People across Pakistan can apply for Pak army jobs 2021. These jobs can secure the career of any candidate with lots of benefits.
AVAILABILITY OF PAK ARMY JOBS 2021
Pakistan army requires different candidates both for military and civilian purpose. Any individual can join the Army through commissioned and non-commissioned processes.
It offers jobs to all male/female fresh graduates as well as experienced individuals. It also provides training courses to the selected candidates. Pak Army requires many candidates for different job posts. All the latest vacancies are published in newspapers, ads, or websites. Any eligible candidate can apply for these jobs in Pakistan.
UPDATED LIST OF PAK ARMY JOBS
Candidates for higher posts can join the Army through SSRC. SSRC is Short Service Regular Commission.
The complete and updated list of Pak Army jobs are as below:
- Medical Officer (Male/Female)
- Medical Specialist (Male/Female)
- Neuro Surgeon (Male/Female)
- Dental Officer (Male/Female)
- Commissioned Officer
- Manager IT
- Coordinator Officer
- Chief Document Controller
- Construction Manager
- Judge Advocate General
- Library Assistant
- Mess Waiter
- Lower Division Clerk
- Civil Mess Waiter
- Bench Fitter
- Sanitary Worker
- Naib Qasid
- Office Boy
- Automobile Mechanic
- Civilian Workshop Supervisor
- Civil Operator
The requirements for the Pak Army job 2021 are:
Candidate must have done Intermediate with at least 50% marks. However, for different posts, matric to master’s education can also be considered. Federal or HEC must recognize all his degrees. However, for some posts, education will depend on the job post.
Applicant must be a citizen of Pakistan. The domicile certificate will also matter a lot for some posts.
The age of the candidates will range minimally from 17 to a maximum of 25 years of age. However, there can be other jobs that require more age. Age relaxation will be given as per the rules of the government of Pakistan.
Both males and females can apply for Pakistan Army jobs in 2021. There are also many jobs for females. Also, the candidate must be single for some job requirements.
The height of the candidate should be between 5 to 6 inches.
Other formalities will depend on the type of job and its requirements.
BENEFITS OF PAK ARMY JOBS 2021
The Army provides numeral benefits to its workers. These benefits are sometimes long term also. It provides excellent facilities for its employees. Some of the significant benefits of joining the Army are:
- Selected candidates would be able to learn more and grow more.
- There will be special training sessions for the candidates.
- Salary structure is quite handsome. Bonuses are also paid on better performances.
- For new cadets, further education will be free.
- Candidates can be trained enough that they become leaders.
- There are regular pension plans on retirements.
- Medical allowances and house ownerships are free.
HOW TO APPLY
The candidates applying for the Army will go to many phases.
- First of all, he will have to give an entry test for joining the Army.
- After that, the medical test will also be taken.
- ISSB tests will also be taken from candidates. Those tests will include Psychological test, outdoor test, and interview.
- Then, there will be a final stage of selection.
Once the army will select candidates, then they will have to apply online. For that, they will visit the official website of Pak army and register there. The link to a website is joinpakarmy.gov.pk. They will have to give personal information and educational details for getting registered.
After submitting the form, a candidate will soon receive an email for roll no, test date and center information.
The applicant must also submit and bring the following documents:
- Two copies of each original academic certificates. HEC must recognize those.
- CNIC or Form B
- Certified copy from father CNIC.
- Domicile certificate
- Four passport size photographs
The test can be online as well as in different centers. The test will include different subjects. Also, the test will be based on MCQs.
However, a person can also submit the application form manually.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Following are the terms and conditions for joining the Pak Army:
- The candidate must be fit physically and medically.
- The applicant must have only Pakistani. Candidates with dual nationality will not be considered.
- Also, the candidate must attach all the essential documents with the application form. Those documents must also be attested and verified.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Age relaxation will be given according to rules.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- In case of wrong information, the candidate will be disqualified.
- No form with incomplete information will be accepted.
- Selected candidates will also have to qualify a basic IT course from NITB. This certificate is important.
- At the start, the candidate itself will have to fulfil medical expenses.
To sum up, the Pak Army offers jobs for the military as well as civilian purpose. So, if you seek a career in the Army, it gives you a golden opportunity to choose the profession you want to serve. There are many departments to get a job in.
Pakistan army also requires talented, brave and skillful candidates. These jobs can secure your future. Army of Pakistan looks after both after its employees and other civilians.
Any Pakistani can apply for army jobs from everywhere or from any city. If you are willing to join any Pak Army job, click on the button below.
Pak Army Active Job Ads
There are currently no vacancies.