Pakistan Cotton Standards Institute is the government institute of Pakistan that works under the Ministry of Textile Industry. The head office of this industry is in Karachi, while it has two regional offices in Multan and Sukkur. It offers many Pakistan Cotton Standards Institute jobs 2021.
The function of this govt institute is to control the quality of the cotton by its classification, grading and standardization. It also promotes the quality of the cotton by its instrumental classification.
It runs many courses and training programs for the individuals of Pakistan to succeed in this field. Similarly, it offers many career opportunities to Pakistan’s citizens who fulfil all job vacancies requirements. Thus, it invites many applications from eligible candidates across the country.
Pakistan Cotton Standards Institute is the Federal agency of the government of Pakistan. It hires many talented and professional candidates who have expertise in this field. Also, it offers many job opportunities for the freshers by providing training to them.
Thus, if you are looking for any job vacancy being a job seeker then apply for PCSI jobs in 2021. Epaperjobz jobs provide you with many job alerts of different govt and private sectors. If you are eligible for any job and fulfil all the job vacancy criteria, then apply.
PCSI jobs are available for anyone who meets all requirements. Thus, people from Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Faisalabad, Sukkur etc. can apply for the vacant job positions. However, people with the domicile of Punjab can also apply for the job vacancies.
Selection will be made based on merits. Each job has many benefits. The salary packages are quite attractive with many other facilities for the selected candidates. All the further details are given in this article.
AVAILABILITY OF PCSI JOBS 2021
Pakistan Cotton Standards Institute jobs are now available for the people having domicile of the specific area. However, people from Islamabad, Multan, Sukkar, Lahore and Karachi can apply in any of the offices of the PCSI. Also, these job vacancies have different posting grades.
However, all freshers and experienced people can apply for PCSI jobs opportunities. Further details about job vacancies are given below. You can also see jobs in the latest job advertisements in daily newspapers.
UPDATED LIST OF PCSI JOBS
The complete list of the government jobs in Pakistan 2021 are:
- Joint Director
- Cotton field officer
- Field workers
- Supporting staff
- Security officer
- Office boy
- Naib Qasid
- Security Guard
The requirements for the PCSI jobs are as:
- The qualification of the applicants must be matric or intermediate for lower posts. However, he must have completed the Bachelors or Masters in the relevant subject or field for higher positions. Also, the candidates must have 1st or 2nd division degree.
- HEC must verify the education certificates and other documents.
- The age limit for different job ranges from 18 to 40 years old. Also, many other posts require candidates of higher ages. There will be age relaxation according to the govt rules.
- Other skills and certificates will depend on the type of vacant post.
- The experience will also depend on the type of job vacancy. The candidate must have experience in the field for which he is applying.
- Both male and female candidates can apply depending on the vacant job position.
- Also, the selection will be made based on regional quota and open merits.
HOW TO APPLY
The application procedure of PCSI government jobs is as;
- The candidate must visit the official website of the Pakistan Cotton Standards Institute.
- Download the application form and test fee slip.
- Submit the fee in the bank mentioned in the job advertisement.
- The candidate must fill all required sections of the form accurately. In case of wrong info, the candidate will be disqualified later on.
- Also, attach two passport-sized photographs and a copy of the original CNIC.
- The applicants must select or fill in the name of the post carefully.
- Also, he/she can apply for more than one job vacancy.
- Candidates must send the application on the address given on the job ad.
- Other details about roll no, test and interview will be sent to candidates on message.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Before applying for any Pakistan Cotton Standards Institute PCSI job, candidates must keep the following points in his mind:
- The candidate must apply for a job vacancy within 15 days of the job ad.
- Also, applicants can apply online for more than one post.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test or interview.
- The merit and provincial quota will be observed during the selection process.
- HEC must recognize all the documents.
- The test fee will be non-refundable.
- After the test, the selection will be made based on merit as per quota.
- The organization will take legal action against a candidate in case of wrong info.
- No TA/DA will be admissible at the time of test or interview.
- The candidate must write the name of the post boldly on the envelope of the form.
- Age relaxation will be as per govt rules.
- With the release of new job advertisements, the candidate will have to apply again freshly.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Candidates must bring their original documents on the day of the interview.
- Applications should reach the office on the due date. Late forms will not be considered.
- Candidates can also read all the guidelines on the latest job ad before they apply for a job.
- PCSI also reserves a right to increase or decrease job vacancies or cancel any job ad.
To sum up, PCSI is the Federal agency of the government of Pakistan. It hires many talented and professional candidates who have expertise in this field. Also, it offers many Pakistan Cotton Standards Institute job opportunities for the freshers by providing training to them.
Job seekers can find any detail about the job. Therefore, complete information is given above. Interested candidates, can apply for the PCSI jobs 2021 by clicking on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.