[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Maritime Security Agency is the department of the Ministry of Defense. It is the government sector that facilitates many young talents with employment. So, it requires many talented and professional candidates. Thus, it offers many Pakistan Maritime Security Agency job vacancies for Pakistan’s people across the country.
It is the branch of the Pak Navy under the Ministry of Defense. Navy controls this department. It aims at the protection of maritime life over domestic and international waters of Pakistan’s economic zones. This department was established in 1987. It uses all the personnel and other commands of the Pak Navy.
If you are a job seeker and seek any government jobs, you can find career opportunities’ in PMSA. It provides many job opportunities that can secure the future of the people. It not only protects the maritime lives but also plays a vital role in the economy of Pakistan.
Eligible candidates can apply online through various hobs ads. Also, you can apply manually after registering yourself online. The Pakistan Maritime Security Agency tests are also taken for the entry and selection of capable candidates.
This article will inform you about the latest jobs in Pakistan in this department. Epaperjobz lists all the positions by searching through various newspapers, blogs, and online websites. Therefore, details about job vacancies are below in detail.
AVAILABILITY OF PAKISTAN MARITIME SECURITY AGENCY JOBS 2021
These jobs are now available for the citizens of Pakistan who are eligible. People from any city can apply online as well. It invites applications for employment from Islamabad, Karachi, Rawalpindi, Lahore Peshawar, KPK, Multan, Gilgit, Jammu Kashmir, etc.
Thus, it offers jobs all over Pakistan in all provinces. It observes provincial quota during the selection of candidates. Each big city has its major branch. So, applicants must have a valid domicile of the specific region or province.
Also, all fresh graduates and experienced people can apply depending on the job requirements. These jobs can be contract based or fixed. All the further details about jobs are below as well.
UPDATED LIST OF PMSA JOBS IN PAKISTAN 2021
The complete list of top latest jobs is as:
- MT Supervisor
- Supporting Staff
- Naib Qasid
- LTV Driver
- HTV Driver
These jobs are in different PMSA branches in other cities. Therefore, organization will post candidates to any office. Similarly, candidates can choose the city on the application form where they want to recruit.
The requirements of the government jobs of Pakistan Maritime Security Agency are:
- The candidate’s education must be Bachelors or Masters degrees in the relevant subjects. Also, the degrees must be verified by HEC. For higher posts, the candidates must have 1st or 2nd division depending on the job type. Similarly, for lower positions, matric and middle will also be considered.
- The age of the candidate will also depend on the job vacancy. However, the average age required is 25 to 35 years. Also, there will be age relaxation as per govt rules.
- The experience will depend on the job position of the Pakistan Maritime Security Agency. The job can be for new candidates and people with experience of 5 to 10 years.
- Selected candidates will be posted to any branch. Also, the selection will be according to merit.
- First, the job will be contract-based. After one year of the probation period, the candidate will be a permanent employee with the fixed-job.
HOW TO APPLY
The application procedure for the civilian jobs vacancies is as:
- Download the application form from the latest job ads or the official website of PMSA.
- Fill the form completely with all necessary information. (Name, CNIC, date of birth, education, experience, domicile, etc.)
- Fill out the form very carefully. In case of any wrong info, the organization will take action against that candidate.
- Attach the copies of degrees and other required documents with the form.
- Send the form to the address given in the ad.
- Applicant must submit the form within the due date.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The candidate must keep the following points in mind before applying for Pakistan Maritime Security Agency jobs:
- The candidate must apply for a job vacancy within 15 days of the ad.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test or interview.
- The provincial quota will be well observed during the selection process.
- Also, there will be a job opportunity for disabled persons with their quota.
- Applicants must provide an email or number for further updates. In case of wrong information, the candidate will be responsible for any loss.
- HEC must recognize all the documents.
- After the test, the selection will be made based on merit as per quota.
- The organization will take legal action against a candidate in case of wrong info.
- No TA/DA will be admissible at the time of test or interview.
- The candidate must write the name of the post boldly on the envelope of the application.
- Age relaxation will be as per govt rules.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Candidates must bring their original documents on the day of the interview.
- Applications should reach the office on the due date. Late forms will not be considered.
- PSMA reserves a right to increase or decrease job vacancies or cancel any job ad.
To sum up, Pakistan Maritime Security Agency jobs are available based on the provincial quota. So, people across Pakistan can apply for any latest job vacancy. It offers many career opportunities to eligible job seekers.
All the other details are given above. Interested candidates can apply for Pakistan Maritime Security Agency jobs by clicking on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.