[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited is an autonomous body working under the Ministry of Commerce of the Pakistan’s government. It aims at the economic development of Pakistan. It offers many Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited jobs to Pakistani nationals.
PRCL was established in 1952 under the Act of PIC 1952. It is a public sector that works under the federal government. PRCL mainly aims at the development of the insurance and reinsurance business in the country. It requires many professional candidates who could help the company in progress effectively.
The head office of PRCL is in Karachi, while it has many regional or zonal offices in other cities. It manages many insurance schemes under the federal government of Pakistan. Thus, it invites many applications from eligible candidates of any city. It offers many job opportunities with high paying salaries.
If you are a job seeker and looking to work in a reputable organization and many benefits, then apply for PRCL jobs. These jobs are the highest paying government jobs in Pakistan. Candidates can find all the latest job advertisements on Epaperjobz with complete details of job vacancies.
Thus, it offers job opportunities to all fresh graduates and experienced people. Also, it provides training to its employees. People from Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Multan, Faisalabad, Kashmir, Gilgit, Sindh, Balochistan, Punjab, KPK, etc. can apply.
All the jobs and their details are given below. If you are looking for more government jobs in Pakistan, click on the button below.
UPDATED LIST OF PAKISTAN REINSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED JOBS 2021
Therefore, PRCL provides many jobs on a contract basis. After some time, those jobs become fixed jobs with better performances. It allows eligible candidates to apply for the latest position. There are a different number of posts available for a single job. The complete list of all the latest jobs in 2021 is as below with details.
- Chief Executive Officer CEO
- Deputy Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Business Analyst
- Assistant Manager
- Assistant Manager HR
- Network Administrator
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Internal Audit
- Company Secretary
- Executive Director HR
- Compliance Officer
- Shariah Compliance
- Agriculture Director
- Trainee Manager
- Risk Management Officer
- Head of Takaful Operations
- Computer Operator
- UDC/LDC Clerks
- Finance and Accounts Manager
- Assistant Manager for Assistant
- Naib Qasid
Also, these job vacancies are in different offices of Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited.
The requirements of the government jobs of Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited are:
- The candidate’s education must be Bachelors or Masters degrees in the relevant subjects. Also, the degrees must be verified by HEC. For higher posts, the candidates must have 1st or 2nd division depending on the job type. Similarly, for lower positions, matric and middle will also be considered.
- The age of the candidate will also depend on the job vacancy. However, the average age required is 25 to 35 years. There will be specific jobs that require more aged people with experience. Also, there will be age relaxation as per govt rules.
- The experience will depend on the job position of the PRCL. The job can be for new candidates and people with experience of 5 to 10 years.
- Selected candidates will be posted to any branch. Also, the selection will be according to merit.
- First, the job will be on a contract basis. After two years of the probation period, the candidate will be a permanent employee with fixed, high-paying jobs.
HOW TO APPLY
The application procedure for the civilian job vacancies in the PRCL department is as:
- Download the application form from the latest job ads or the official website of PRCL.
- Candidates can also register login and can apply online.
- Fill the form with all information about personal data like name, CNIC, date of birth, education, experience, domicile, etc.
- Fill out the form very carefully. In case of any wrong info, action will be taken against that candidate.
- Attach the copies of degrees, certificates, domicile, and other required documents with the form.
- Also, attach two photos and an original copy of CNIC.
- Write the name of the job post clearly on the envelope.
- Send the application to the address given in the ad.
- Applicant must submit the form within the due date.
- Other details of the test and interview will be sent in a message to the candidate.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The candidate must keep the following points in mind before applying for Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited jobs.
- The job hunters must apply for a job within 15 days of the job advertisement.
- Only shortlisted candidates who will pass the test will be called for a test or interview.
- Also, there will be a job opportunity for disabled persons with their quota.
- HEC must recognize all the documents.
- After the test, the selection will be made based on merit or quota.
- The organization will take legal action against a candidate if it found any wrong information.
- No TA/DA will be acceptable during tests or interviews.
- The candidate must write the name of the post on the right of the envelope of the application.
- Age relaxation will be as per the rules of the government.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Candidates must bring their original documents on the day of the interview.
- Applications should reach the office on the due date. Late sent forms will not be acceptable.
- PRCL reserves a right to increase or decrease the number of job posts or to cancel any job.
- Initially, jobs will be based on the contract of two years of period. With better performances, candidates will get permanent jobs.
To conclude, Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited jobs are available for eligible candidates across Pakistan. These job opportunities have many facilities that can secure the future of its employees. It also provides many insurance schemes to its employees.
Therefore, job seekers from any city can apply. All the details are given above. Hence, interested candidates can apply by clicking on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.