[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Pakistan Engineering Company is famous by the name PECO. It works under the Ministry of Industries and Production. Previously, it was known as Batala Engineering Company that is based in Lahore. It offers many latest career opportunities as PECO jobs to eligible candidates.
It was established back in the 1950s, right after the formation of Pakistan. The head office is in Lahore while it has its regional offices in other cities as well. It announces many career opportunities forth eligible candidates of Pakistan. Thus, it requires many talented, hardworking, energetic, motivated, and skilled professionals.
Therefore, if you are a job seeker and looking to work in any federal agency, then apply for the jobs in Pakistan Engineering Company. All fresh graduates, internees and experienced people can apply for the latest vacancies. Different positions are available at various BPS grades.
Thus, people from Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Quetta, Sindh, Punjab, KPK, Gilgit, AJK, Balochistan, etc. PECO announces its jobs through newspapers. Thus, Epaperjobz works as a platform for job hunters to get all details on a single site.
Similarly, if you are looking for more govt or private sector jobs, click on the button below.
UPDATED LIST OF PECO JOBS
The complete and updated list of the Pakistan Engineering Company jobs in 2021 are:
- Financial Advisor
- English Teacher
- Science Teacher
- Marketing Expert
- Human Resource Manager
- Office Coordinator
- Data Entry Operator
- System Analyst
- IT Administrator
- Sub Engineer
- Sales Manager
- Head of Corporate Finance
- Service Sales Specialist
- Assistant Registrar
- Assistant Manager
- Library Assistant
- Security Guard
- Naib Qasid
The requirements for the PECO job vacancies are:
- The qualification of the candidates must be relevant to the job position. However, the applicants must have a degree of bachelor’s or masters in the relevant field. For lower posts, middle, matric, and F. Sc will also be considerable.
- The age limit of the applicants must be between 18 to 45 years. Also, age relaxation will be as per govt rules.
- Applicants must have 5 to 15 years of experience for some vacancies. There are also many jobs for fresh graduates that require no experience.
- Other skills and diplomas will depend on the requirements of the job vacancy.
- The selection of the candidates will be made based on merit for jobs.
HOW TO APPLY FOR JOBS IN PECO 2021
The application procedure of the PECO jobs is as:
- Visit the official website of Pakistan Engineering Company PECO.
- Download the application form and test fee challan.
- Fill out the form very carefully with all the required information. The given info must be accurate. In case of incorrect details, the organization will take legal action against that candidate.
- Attach all the required educational degrees, experience certificates, domicile, CV, photos, etc., with the application form.
- After that, a test and interview details will be shared with the candidates through email or phone number.
- The written test will be based on MCQs.
- Then, only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Applicants must follow the following terms and conditions before they apply:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Age relaxation will be as per the rules of govt of Pakistan.
- The candidate must apply within 15 days of the job advertisement.
- Candidates must bring their original documents on the day of the interview.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- HEC must recognize all the documents.
- PECO reserves a right to increase or decrease the number of job vacancies.
- The organization will take legal action against a candidate in case of wrong info.
- Govt or semi govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- After the test, the selection will be made based on merit.
- Similarly, no TA/DA will be admissible at the time of test or interview.
- The candidate must write the name of the post boldly on the envelope of the application.
- Applications should reach the office on the due date. Late forms will not be considered.
- Also, candidates must select the PECO test center that is near to them.
To sum up, Pakistan Engineering Company is the federal agency of the government of Pakistan that offers many PECO jobs 2021. All eligible candidates across Pakistan can apply for the vacancies in 2021. All jobs and their details are also given. Interested candidates may apply by clicking on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.