PHDEC is the short form of the Pakistan Horticulture Development and Export Company. It was established under the Ministry of Commerce in 2002. The main objective of this sector is the development of horticulture. Therefore, it offers many PHDEC jobs 2021 to eligible candidates in Pakistan.
It is one of the agencies of the federal government of Pakistan. PHDEC works under section 42 of Companies Ordinance 1984. It mainly focuses its objectives regarding the horticulture sector of Pakistan for which it is hiring many individuals for jobs. Thus, it recruits many professional candidates.
PHDEC announces many jobs for the eligible candidates of Pakistan. Also, those applicants must only be the nationals of Pakistan with a domicile of the specific regions. It thus offers jobs to many talented, energetic, hardworking, and motivated candidates all across Pakistan.
If you are a job seeker and looking to work in reputable government jobs, then apply for PHDEC job. All fresh grades and experienced people in this field can apply for job vacancies. Selection will be made based on merits.
Epaperjobz provides many latest job alerts and vacant positions for job hunters. Therefore, all the jobs and their details are given. If you are looking for more govt jobs then click on the button below.
AVAILABILITY OF PAKISTAN HORTICULTURE DEVELOPMENT AND EXPORT COMPANY JOBS 2021
These jobs are now available for eligible candidates across Pakistan. People from Lahore, Karachi, Multan, Faisalabad, Quetta, Peshawar, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Sindh, Punjab, Balochistan, KPK, etc. can apply for the latest job vacancies.
These jobs are of different grades with different demands. There will be a regional quota of the provinces. Also, the selection will be based on open merits. However, the latest and complete list of the job vacancies is given below.
UPDATED LIST OF GOVT JOBS PAKISTAN
The latest vacancies in this sector are:
- Chief Executive Officer CEO
- General Manage Agriculture Product
- General Manager Admin
- Finance Manager
- General manager Research
- General Manager Developer
- Senior Manager of Supply Chain
- Senior Manager of Marketing
- Assistant Manager IT
- Management Associate
- Field Officer
- Legal Advisor
- Legal Counsels
- Media Officer
- Project Director
- Project Manager
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- Assistant Admin
- Data Entry Operator
- System Analyst
- Assistant Accounts
- Naib Qasid
Thus, these job vacancies are of different grade positions of BPS. Also, jobs are available in various cities and districts. Candidates must be careful before they apply. Also, the selection will be as per quota and merits.
The requirements of the job vacancies are:
- The candidate must qualify in the relevant field. He must have a master’s or bachelor’s degree of LLB in the required field. For higher positions, a 1st or 2nd-grade degree will be accepted depending on the job needs.
- HEC must recognize all the documents and degrees.
- For higher posts, candidates must know horticulture, strong communication, and leadership skills.
- The age of the applicant will also depend on the job type. The average age ranges from 18 to 40 years old. However, more aged individuals will also be required for some posts, i.e., from 40 to 60 years old. Also, age relaxation will be as per govt rules.
- Experience and other skills will require according to the job also. However, the average experience required is 5 to 15 years.
HOW TO APPLY
The application procedure of PHDEC jobs is as:
- Visit the official website of PHDEC.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out the application carefully. Candidate must mill all required fields.
- Candidates must attach copies of verified degrees, certificates, domicile, and CNIC.
- Also, attach the attested photos and CV with the form.
- Write the name of the job post clearly on the envelope as well.
- Send the courier to the address given on the latest job advertisements.
- Other details will be will be sent on message.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Applicant must keep the following points in his mind below he applies.
- The candidate must apply for a job vacancy within 15 days of the job ad.
- Also, applicants can apply online for more than one post.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test or interview.
- The merit and quota will be observed during the selection process.
- HEC must recognize all the documents.
- The test fee will be non-refundable.
- After the test, the selection will be according to merit and quota.
- The organization will take legal action against a candidate in case of wrong info.
- No TA/DA will be admissible at the time of test or interview.
- The candidate must write the name of the post boldly on the envelope of the form.
- Age relaxation will be as per govt rules.
- With the release of new job advertisements, the candidate will have to apply again freshly.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- The organization will reject the incomplete applications.
- Candidates must bring their original documents on the day of the interview.
- Applications should reach the office on the due date. Late forms will not be considered.
- Candidates can also read all the guidelines on the latest job ad or website before applying for a job.
- PHDEC also reserves a right to increase or decrease job vacancies or cancel any job ad.
To sum up, Pakistan Horticulture Development and Export Company offers many career opportunities to Pakistan’s eligible candidates. These PHDEC jobs can secure the future of professionals. Although its prior quarter is in Islamabad, it also has many regional offices. Thus, it invites applications from the peoples across Pakistan.
All freshers and experienced people can apply for PHDEC jobs 2021. Complete details and instructions are given above. Candidates can also visit the official website of PHDEC for further info.
Interested candidates can apply by clicking on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.