Police is the government department that is delegated by the state. Police jobs can be helpful for the security and maintenance laws in the country. The main purpose of this department is to ensure the safety of the lives, rights and property of the public. It aims to enforce the laws to eliminate all the evils from the society and to punish the culprits.
There are mainly four higher police departments in Pakistan i.e. in each province e.g. KPK police, Sindh Police, Punjab Police and Baluchistan Police. So, these four provinces have further police stations in different districts. Total stations are round about 277 with different professional and trained officers throughout the country.
Similarly, Pakistan police jobs are based on the provincial and federal govt requirements. The tests for these jobs are usually taken in December of every year. Police officers, detectives and special agents play very vital role in the development and progress of the country. Their duty is to maintain and enforce the laws and orders.
Police officers play role both for their community and the government. They strive for the liberty of the individuals and implementation of the laws. Due to this department the community will have a feeling of security and fearlessness. The law enforcement can lead to the independence and safety of all individuals.
Police officer are abided by to uphold all the qualities and good charter during their job. Police must possess integrity, commitment, excellence, accountability, fairness, and honesty.
PROVINCIAL POLICE JOBS IN PAKISTAN
Each province of the Pakistan has a leading police department having sub police stations and officers i.e.
- Punjab Police
- Sindh Police
- Balochistan Police
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police.
1. Punjab Police
Punjab police is responsible for maintaining laws and orders in the province of Punjab under the supervision of Inspector General. All the cases are resolved under the police acts 1861 and 2002 against the criminals and culprits in the Punjab.
Thus, it has different branches working under it i.e., Central police office, Investigation branch, special branch, telecommunication branch, and operation branch. The working criteria is divided in all these branches.
POLICE JOBS AVAILABLE IN PUNJAB 2021
Following are the latest police jobs in Punjab:
- Naib Qasid
- Constable / Lady Constable jobs
- Senior Security Constable jobs
- Punjab Highway Patrol Jobs
- Security Constable
- Driver Constables
- Telecommunication and transport jobs
- Wireless operators
- Special Protection Unit SPU jobs
- Traffic Police jobs
- Sanatory Workers
2. Sindh Police
Sindh Police is responsible for maintaining law and order in the province of Sindh. It was established in the early 19th century. And so, the Government of Sindh is utilizing the work force of about 128,000 to work for the citizens and against culprits.
The higher authority of police in this province is Inspector General of Police. He looks after all the departments of police in the province.
POLICE JOBS AVAILABLE IN SINDH 2021
Following are the latest police govt jobs in Sindh:
- Lady police constable
- Police commando
- Male / Female Head constable
- Police constable driver
- Police constables
- Security officer
- Special security unit
- Ward boy
- Generator operator
So, application forms are available here.
3. Balochistan Police
Balochistan Public Service Commission serves for its public by maintaining laws and order in urban areas mostly. This organization started in 1973 after its independence under the Act of 1974. Before the independence of this province Sindh administration served jointly for Sindh and Balochistan.
New jobs are available in BPSC and the candidates are hired after taking different tests.
POLICE JOBS AVAILABLE IN BALOCHISTAN 2021
Here is the list of the latest police jobs in Balochistan:
- Assistant engineer
- Chief officer
- Assistant librarian
- Drug Inspector
- Assistant director
- Assistant engineer
- Inspector of mines
- Soil conservation officer
- Veterinary officer
- Research officer
Therefore, application forms are available here.
4. KPK Police
KPK Police has currently 70 plus men and women in its force serving for almost 26 million population. Central police office CPO is the main headquarters of the province that is located in the Peshawar.
This department has 2 Inspector Generals and Assistant Inspector Generals. Officers are assigned with different responsibilities and duties. These duties include investigation, detectives, research etc.
Above all, The mission of any police department is to protect the lives, rights and properties of any individual of its community. There should not be any discrimination in treating them.
POLICE JOBS AVAILABLE IN KPK 2021
Following are the latest police jobs in KPK:
- Junior Clerk
- Police Constable / Head Constable
- Staff of counter Terrorism Department
- Naib Qasid
- Junior police officer
- Assistant Sub-Inspector
- Computer operator
- Safety and security professional
Also, application forms of KPK Police Jobs are available here.
BENEFITS OF POLICE JOBS
Although Police jobs are risky and challenging but these have great benefits:
- Handsome amount of salary is paid.
- Officers and worker are rewarded with bonuses on good performances.
- Arranging Health programs for the employees.
- Free medical services both for the employee and its family.
- Fund and scholarship programs for orphans and widows.
- Free lunch and transport expenses or vehicle.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A candidate who is applying online for police jobs must fulfil the following requirements:
- A candidate must have lowest Matric degree.
- Age for applying for police jobs should be between 18 to 25.
- For males, ideal height must be at least 5 feet and 5 inches. The height of the females must be 5 feet and 2 inches.
- The size of chest of the male should be 33-34.5 inches.
- The running speed of males should be 1.6 km within 7 minutes.
- The running speed of females should be 1.6 km within 10 minutes.
- Must pass the test related to different post.
- Physical tests will be taken in the different cities or districts of the concerned province.
- After passing the physical test, the written test will be taken on recommended date.
Therefore, follow all the terms and conditions before applying for any job in any province.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR POLICE JOBS 2021
Following are the steps to apply online for govt police jobs 2021:
- Visit the official website of every province regarding police jobs for application form.
- Complete the form for the desired post by filling the given requirements and submit to www.etea.edu.pk. In case of wrong information, you will not be able to get a job.
- After submitting form, a fee slip of UBL Bank will be generated online.
- Printout that fee slip and submit your test fee at any branch of UBL Bank.
- Then keep a candidate copy of the slip with you for the later support.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS or email by ETEA to download their roll no slips from www.etea.edu.pk.
- Time, date and day of the test will be written on the fee slip.
- After due date, no form or application will be accepted.
Thus, all the steps to apply for job are given above.
To sum up, Police jobs can be helpful for the security and maintenance laws in the country. Pakistan police jobs are based on the provincial and federal govt requirements. The tests for these jobs are usually taken in December of every year. All the four provinces of Pakistan conduct jobs in police department.
Consequently, test are taken in provinces depending on their eligibility criteria. And so, candidates are selected on the merit basis.
Thus, to apply for police jobs, go through the complete article and all the instructions which are already mentioned. Therefore, all the links of the application forms of respective province are given above.