Post offices are government organizations. They provide mailing services which include domestic mail service, express mail service or international mail service according to postcodes. The post office jobs play a vital role in building communication links from person to person or from place to place.
Pakistan post offices collectively make an enterprise which works both as primary and largest portal operators. There are almost13,419 post offices across the country which are serving for the ease of the nation.
This enterprise is serving in each corner of Pakistan. Pakistan post performs many functions regarding other departments. These departments include Banks, Insurance centers, Tax offices, Electricity and water departments and Sui Gas offices. It also provides the track and trace service and that of utility bills.
Traditionally, there was no use of the latest technologies in the Pakistan post. But now Pakistan post has been focusing on innovations, inventions and technologies for the ease of the public. The main purpose of these offices is to save the time, money and energy of the people at an affordable cost. So, in this way, they could send letters or any parcels to any other part of the country.
Post office jobs come under the government sector. Thus,it is ancient and has been working for mail delivery purpose all around Pakistan. Pakistan post is providing its service to the 20 million of houses and businesses at very reasonable prices.
These offices are in every city of Pakistan, i.e., Abbottabad, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Kohat, Sialkot, Faisalabad, Hyderabad etc. Each city has a headquarters with complete details and authority.
TRAINING OF FRESHERS FOR POST OFFICE JOB
Thus, to gain govt job person can join the post office. For the very beginners, internship programs are also arranged so that those freshers could start their career. Freshers or new candidates are also given training that can be along with internship programs or can be without it.
Similarly, new candidates will be given training on sorting mail so that they could arrange according to addresses order. Also, operating automated equipment will be taught. Pick up mail and delivery services will be made understood, communication skills and many others. Similarly, every post office job will have specific training for the employees.
After training a professional post officer will be able to:
- Maintain customer service skills
- To pay attention to the details.
- Work on his own
- Become patient and calm
- Work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Speak the English language
- Operate basic tasks on the computer.
PRIME MINISTER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Prime minister visualized the internship program to make ease for youth by bringing employment through Pakistan post office jobs. However, in this internship program, youth will be given an opportunity for employment across Pakistan. The requirements for this program are:
- Requirements for the internship program can be matric, F.Sc, or graduation.
- The age limit for this will be 20 to 30 years.
- The duration of the complete internship will be 1 month.
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM MODULES
There will be 3 modules of this program, i.e. A, B and C.
INTERNSHIP MODULE A
The first module will consist of:
- Understanding of postal products.
- Understanding accounting procedures.
- Complete training for booking postal products.
- Preparation of bills and commissions.
INTERNSHIP MODULE B
The second module will consist of:
- Insurance policies and their types.
- Concepts about Postal life insurance (PLI) agents.
- Calculations of premium insurance.
- Complete guide of marketing of insurance.
- Many other legal formalities.
INTERNSHIP MODULE C
The Third module will consist of:
- Introduction to E-commerce.
- E-commerce and web portals.
- Role of a delivery partner.
- How to become a successful E-commerce entrepreneur?
- Cash on delivery understanding.
INTERNSHIP APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN.
UPDATED LIST OF JOBS
The postal services opportunities are given all over the country. The updated list of latest jobs in Pakistan post office are as follow:
- Security Guard
- Data Entry Operator
- Assistant Secretary
- Postal Operator
- Medical Specialist
- Medical Officer
- Admin Clerical
- Motor Vehicle Operator
- Mail handler
WHAT YOU WILL GET BY POST OFFICE JOBS
Pakistan post jobs give many benefits to their working staff:
- These jobs have quite good salary structure.
- A friendly and warm working environment.
- The employee will be groomed from time to time.
- Free lunch and tea will be served.
- The employees will be able to learn many new things.
- Postal life insurance can be done by the employee’s will.
The requirements are different for employees at different posts. Some of the common are:
- Secondary School Certificate
- SSC and HSSC Certificate
- Diplomas in specific fields
- Domicile Certificate
- Previous Job Experience
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Following are the terms and conditions of Pakistan post office jobs:
- Employees will be selected from all around Pakistan and can be posted at any job according to grades.
- The candidate must be hard-worker, professional, and passionate about his work.
- Candidates must apply for the job through the proper channel and application form.
- Educational Degrees must be valid, verified, and from the desired board.
- At the time of the interview, all the documents must be original.
- Along with test, interviews also play a vital role.
- If any information related to the candidate is found false, then he will be rusticated the right way.
- The last date of submission of online applications of forms will be July or September 2021.
- After the due date, application forms will not be accepted.
- The number of job posts can be increased or decreased depending upon the government policies or federal/ provincial government.
- Appointment can be made or cancelled any time by appointing authority.
Thus, a candidate must keep all terms in his mind before applying for post office jobs 2021.
HOW TO APPLY FOR POST OFFICE JOBS 2021
Before submitting the application, the jobseeker must go through the latest requirements of achieving criteria. For this purpose, the candidate must visit the official website of post office jobs or from the job ads. In order to apply online for post jobs, the following steps must be given consideration:
- Visit the official website www.pakpost.gov.pk.
- Fill the application form by providing personal information, i.e. name, father name, CNIC, phone number, address etc.
- Then fill out the portion of academic records, past job experience and your achievements by fulfilling the achieving criteria.
- Attach the copy of CNIC and attested copies of academic certificates, experience certificate, and copy of your domicile certificate.
- Also, attach two passport size photographs along with the application form and submit.
- The form submitted after the date of submission will not be accepted.
- Getting any job will be determined based on academic record. Also, the selection of candidates will me will be done as per the rules of the higher authorities.
To sum up, Post office jobs come under the government sector. It is ancient and has been working for mail delivery purpose all around Pakistan. Pakistan post is providing its service to the 20 million of houses and businesses at very reasonable prices.
If you are seeking for any govt job then apply for post office jobs 2021. It also requires eligible candidates to dtep forward to its success. At last, to apply for these jobs, click on the link below:
There are currently no vacancies.