The Public Procurement Regulatory Authority is an organization of the government of Pakistan. It invites many applications from highly qualified and experienced individuals. It offers many career opportunities by providing PPRA jobs across Pakistan.
PPRA works on behalf of the public authority or government agencies. It is a substantial part of the global economy. For maintaining the laws and rules, public procurement is required. It also has the responsibility of monitoring procurement by the public sector.
It was established under PPRA Ordinance 2002. PPRA was also part of the UN Sustainable Development for selection and production. Thus, it builds a correlation between public procurement and economy.
If you are a job seeker and looking for any govt jobs, then PPRA provides many job offers. It offers many job posts. However, it is also required hardworking, talented and professional candidates to take part in the success of PPRA.
PPRA jobs are advertised in newspaper, magazine or websites. It has its branches in every province of Pakistan. Thus, any individual can apply for PPRA jobs. The central PPR authorities are:
- Sindh PPRA
- Balochistan PPRA
- KPK PPRA
- Punjab PPPRA
Find the latest PPRA jobs with lots of benefits and welfare. It provides job vacancies for students, freshers, and working individuals. For more latest jobs in Pakistan click on the button below.
AVAILABILITY OF PPRA JOBS
PPRA provides many govt job opportunities in all four provinces of Pakistan. Any eligible candidate can apply for any desired job post. Thus, it has departments in Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Islamabad etc. You can apply to any city.
UPDATED LIST OF PPRA JOBS
There are many job vacancies which PPRA offers. Her is the list of all jobs in different departments.
- Director (for different fields)
- Deputy Director
- Director General (for various departments)
- Data Entry Operator
- Information Officer
- National Saving Officers
- Assistant Director
- Research Officer
- Computer Engineer
- Software Specialist
- Senior Law Officer
- Naib Qasid
- Generator Operator
- Dispatch Riders
- Network Administrator
Therefore, apply for that job for which you are eligible.
The following are the requirements for PPRA jobs:
- The qualification of the applying candidate must be Bachelors or MSc in the relevant field.
- The HEC must verify all the degrees.
- The experience of the candidate will also be considered. It will depend upon the vacant job post.
- The age limit will also depend on the job post. But generally, the age required is between 18 to 47 years.
So, candidate must keep all things in his/her mind.
HOW TO APPLY
Therefore, the application method for PPRA jobs is as below:
- Visit the official website of PPRA (ppra.org.pk)
- You can also apply on the OTS website. (ots.org.pk)
- First, download the fee slip and submit that into any required bank.
- Then send your application form along with that fee slip.
- The organization will accept no incomplete application form.
- After the due date, the form will not be considered.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Candidates must follow the terms and conditions given below:
- Only those candidates will be able to apply who will fulfil all the requirements.
- Government employees must submit their NOC before.
- No TA/DA will be given for the interviews.
- No applications submitted after due date will be accepted.
- Age relaxation will be according to government rules.
- The application form will be on the official PPRA website.
- In case of any wrong provided information, an individual can risk his job even after employment. Legal action will be taken against him.
- The documents of the candidates must be verified and recognized by HEC.
- Organization will contact only shortlisted candidates.
- For more than one job post, the candidate must submit a separate form.
- Candidates must submit their application on the given address. (public procurement regulatory authority, first floor, FBC building sector G-5/2, Islamabad)
- For any help or information contact on 051-9204462.
So, click on the given link to download the application form for PPRA jobs 2021.
To sum up, PPRA offers many latest jobs opportunities to the public of Pakistan. If you are a job seeker, then apply for any PPRA job. Candidates from all provinces can apply for PPRA jobs.
Thus, PPRA jobs are posted on the latest newspapers and websites. You can download the form and can apply for any post.
Finally, candidate must follow all the terms before applying. For downloading application form click on the link below.
There are currently no vacancies.