[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]PPSC is the Punjab Public Service Commission department in Punjab. It is a government agency responsible for hiring civilians for govt jobs in the province of Punjab. This agency was established in 197 under Punjab Public Service Commission Ordinance. It aims to provide PPSC jobs opportunities.
So, the primary purpose of an agency is to select candidates capable of serving the nation and manage provincial affairs. This sector is, therefore, the advisor of the government of Pakistan. Following are the objectives of this organization:
- Create a professional service
- Work with functional independence and integrity.
- Maintain the standards and the terms and policies which govern the selection process.
- Avoid favoritism and to build the relation of equality with the candidates based on merit.
- The advisor of the government who makes government policies and strategies.
Hence, any citizen can apply for these jobs, i.e., from Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Abbottabad, Faisalabad, Hyderabad, Miyanwali, Gujranwala, Quetta, Peshawar, etc. But a condition is that he must have a domicile certificate of Punjab.
PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION JOBS
PPSC offers many jobs to eligible candidates who are worthy of it. There are many vacancies in this department. Pakistan from anywhere in Pakistan can apply for these jobs, which require the test to pass on merit to achieve the desired job post. Therefore, both academic records and test grades are important.
UPDATED PPSC JOBS 2021
So, the updated list of upcoming jobs in Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC is:
- Assistant Agriculture Engineers
- Assistant Director
- Data Entry Operator
- Junior clerk
- Veterinary Officer
- Chief Officer / Deputy Officer
- Municipal Officer
- Officer Assistant
- Training Officer
- Medical Officer
- Deputy Director
- Labor Inspector
- Punjab police jobs
- Scientific Officer
However, all other Lahore jobs in Pakistan for job seekers will upload on the official website ppsc.gop.pk.
The candidate can apply online for any job post for which he/she is willing. The application form is available on the official website (ppsc.gop.com.pk). In addition to, that form is a general form for all types of the post. So, a candidate ought to fill the form carefully.
Particularly, the guidelines for filling the form for PPSC jobs are as follow:
- Visit the official website. Download the fee challan and submit that in any nearer bank branch of National Bank of Pakistan or A State Bank of Pakistan. After fee submission, fill the application form.
- There should not be any invalid information about the candidate, or do not make mistakes there. All the spellings must be correct.
- The candidate must add the correct academic record in its given section.
- Decide about the post you are willing to join. Fill in the section of the job post carefully.
- Provide a valid cell phone number so that you can never miss any updates. In case a cell phone is lost or bought a new number, the applicant must send mail along with all the essential information, CNIC image, and desired post.
- Also, attach the scanned image of the fee challan with the online form.
- After filling the complete document, re-check it. Click the submit button given below.
- Candidates can edit the form again from the official website before the last date of submission.
- In the end, a verification code will send by the authority to the individual’s email, so he/she could verify.
- Apply on time without any delay. In the application form, the receipt number is there.
The candidate must fulfil the following requirements in order to meet career opportunities in this field:
Qualification For PPSC Jobs
The candidate must fulfil the qualification that meets the eligibility criteria. He/she should have a Masters’ degree with 1st or 2nd division along with certificates or diplomas in the specified subject. Also, Higher Education Commission HEC may recognize the degrees.
Both males and females can apply for any job post.
A candidate must meet the age requirements for recruitments.
- The age limit of the male is 21 to 33, with five years of relaxation.
- And the age limit of females is 21 to 36 years of age with eight years of relaxation.
Only those individuals can get PPSC jobs who are Punjab resents with the domicile certificate of permanent residence of Punjab. A married female can use the certificate of her husband. So, he must be a resident of Punjab.
Medical Fitness Certificate
Similarly, applicant must have a medical fitness certificate issued by the District Head Quarters.
The other documents include school leaving certificates, which will consist of the date of birth, valid CNIC copy, birth certificate.
Candidate must have experience with an experience certificate for certain posts.
PPSC JOBS TEST CRITERIA
After application submission, a candidate will admit to the examination hall for the test. Hence, this test will take place in the Punjab province.
- PPSC exam will take place on the mentioned date and time in the Punjab province of Pakistan.
- Likewise, the test syllabus will depend on the area or field of interest of the candidate. The syllabus will be available on the PPSC website.
- The test is in written form. It will base on the MCQs, descriptive, or subjective type.
- Marks will deduct from the test in case of a wrong answer i.e. 0.25 marks.
- The duration of the whole exam will be 2 hours only.
- In the examination hall, no gadgets or other things except writing materials will be allowed.
- Above all, applicants must gain fifty per cent marks in each subject to get shortlisted.
Shortlisting for interview will depend upon the following things:
- Candidate’s academic record
- Marks achieved in the written test of PSSC.
Note: For an interview, an organization will call the number of suitable candidates depending on the number of vacant posts. In case of changes in the number of seats, updated news will publish in the newspaper.
CONDITIONS FOR INTERVIEW:
Here are some conditions for the PPSC jobs interview:
- Those candidates who will have passed the written test will give an interview. Based on academic record, the selection of interviewees will happen.
- The Interview schedule will upload on any date. Candidates should visit the official website regularly.
- The organization will not inform candidates individually.
- On the day of the interview, a candidate must take original documents with himself.
- If you feel any difficulty, then contact on the helpline number.
BENEFITS OF PPSC JOBS 2021
The benefits of working in Punjab Public Service Commission are as follows:
- These jobs have a good salary structure, along with many other facilities.
- It has a professional working environment.
- The organization will carry the expenses of accommodation and transport.
- There is an annual increment in salaries.
- Company will provide a free of charge pick and drop service to the employees.
- Personal grooming of the employee.
- Revelation to new technologies.
- Pension plans will execute after retirement.
- Employees will be provided with scholarships for their children.
Can every candidate take benefit from age relaxation?
Only those candidates who have fulfilled the pre-requisite criteria for the post can take advantage of age relaxation.
Does PPSC accept certificates or degrees issued by the HEC?
Yes, PPSC accepts the certificates or degrees issued by Higher Education Commission.
Does PPSC accept certificates or degrees rewarded by foreign universities?
Yes, it accepts if those degrees are verified or recognized by higher education commission HEC.
Does the internship consider as experience by PPSC?
No, an internship is not considered as experience by PPSC.
How will be a married woman will apply for a job if she is not a resident of Punjab?
A married female candidate can apply on her husband’s domicile who is a resident of Punjab.
To sum up, PPSC is a government agency that is responsible for hiring civilians for govt jobs in the province of Punjab. So, any citizen with domicile of Punjab can apply for PPSC jobs.
However, all the vacant posts for PPSC jobs in 2021 are listed above. All the requirements are mentioned above in detailed. In case of any question or helpline visit the official website of PPSC. All the latest jobs will be announced on the website as well as newspapers.
Lastly, in order to apply for any job post, click on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.