[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]PSPC stands for Pakistan Security Printing Corporation. State Bank of Pakistan owns PSPC. It prints security products. Also, it prints banknotes and prize bonds for the federal government of Pakistan. This Printing Corporation offers many PSPC jobs in Pakistan.
It was established on 10th March 1949 by the government of Pakistan. Similarly, it has contributed a lot through expansion programs. PSPC played a significant role in the establishment of the paper manufacturing company. That company is Security Papers Limited (SPL). Thus, PSPC majorly concentrates on the manufacturing inks for security products.
The main functions of PSPC include printing of security products. E.g., banknotes, degree documents, machine-readable passports, prize binds, stamp papers, cheque books, other stamps etc.
It was registered under Companies Ordinance 1984. It offers many career opportunities to the citizens of Pakistan. PSPC provides jobs for engineers, management and production trainees. It invites applications from professional, experienced, talented, and self-motivated Pakistani who must be eligible for any job post.
PSPC offers a bright future to the candidates for the long term. These jobs have a challenging environment but can secure the future of any individual. All the latest PSPC are published in newspapers and different websites. Any eligible candidate across Pakistan can apply for PSPC jobs.
AVAILABILITY OF PSPC JOBS 2021
PSPC jobs are now available for individuals all over Pakistan. Candidates from any city can apply, i.e., Islamabad, Karachi, Peshawar, Lahore, Abbottabad, Multan, Quetta etc. So, for that candidate must meet the requirements.
UPDATED LIST OF PSPC JOBS
The complete and updated list of the PSPC jobs 2021 is as below:
- General Manager Production
- Machine Operator
- Senior Managers
- Treasury Officer
- Assistant Director
- Data Entry Operator
- Operation Manager
- System Administrator
- Software Engineer
- Deputy Director
- Production Supervisor
- Printing Machine Operator
- Sound Effect Editor
- Instrument Mechanic
- Security Guard
- Computer Specialist
For further updated listed of PSPC jobs, visit the official website.
While working in PSPC has many benefits. Some of them are:
- The salary structure of the candidate will be according to the PSPC job post, which is quite good.
- The work culture is entirely professional and friendly.
- The candidates learn and grow more while working in this field.
- It also provides life and health insurance policy to its employed candidates.
- Candidates can avail the opportunity of loan and medical expenses.
- Food and travel allowances are free for working staff.
- PSPC also offers scholarships to its workers.
The applying candidates must have a Masters or Bachelor’s degree with at least 60% marks. The minimum degree for any post can be matric as well. HEC must recognize those degrees.
The qualification will be according to the job post. Candidates who are waiting for final results will not be eligible for these PSPC jobs.
Age will also depend upon the job post. The minimum required age is 18 to a maximum period of 30 years old. Organization will give 3 years of age relaxation to the candidates from FATA, Balochistan, Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan. Age relaxation can be up to 35 years.
For different jobs posts, different experiences will be required. However, there are also job opportunities for fresher graduates and trainees. Candidates from all cities can apply for PSPC jobs in 2021.
The candidate will have to fulfil other formalities like a medical or psychological test, security clearances.
Shortlisting Criteria For PSPC Jobs:
PSPC will shortlist those candidates who will fulfil all the requirements for the job vacancy. The applying candidates will take written test. Also, physical and medical test will be important. Then, passed candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
The final list will be according to local and provincial quota.
After completing all other formalities and fulfilment of eligibility criteria, the selected candidates will undergo a pre-induction training process. In this program, professional will train the candidates.
Hence, the company will prepare them for different roles in that working surrounding. It helps candidates in learning and grooming themselves for their work culture. PSPC jobs have many benefits and compensations.
HOW TO APPLY
The steps to apply for PSPC jobs are as follow:
- Interested candidates who meet all requirements send their application forms.
- Visit the official website of PSPC, i.e., pspc.gov.pk.
- Download the application form.
- The candidate must fill all the information correctly. E.g., name, education, CNIC number, phone number, domicile, permanent address, date of birth etc.
- Fill the section of job for which you are applying. Also, write your post name on the envelope of the form.
- Applicant must attach their resume or CV with the application form.
- PSPC will call only shortlisted candidates.
- Females must also be encouraged to apply for job vacancies.
- After filling the form, send that to the HR department of PSPC on the following address: Pakistan Security Printing Corporation, Head Office Jinnah Avenue. Malir Halt, Karachi-75100.
- At last, for any information or help contact on 021-99248511-15.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Following are the terms and conditions for latest PSPC jobs 2021:
- Selection will be made on the basis of merit
- All the details on the form must be valid. In case of wrong or invalid information, the candidate will be disqualified.
- The candidate must send application form within 15 days of a job advertisement. Candidate must attach all documents with the form. Those include CNIC copy, domicile certificate, degrees, experience certificate (if required).
- The job post name must be written clearly on the envelope.
- Send the application on the given address to the director of HR.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Domicile quota will be well observed.
- No TA/DA is admissible.
- There will be age relaxation according to the government rules.
- No applications submitted after the due date will be accepted.
- The documents of the candidates must be verified and recognized by HEC.
- For more than one job post, the candidate must submit a separate form.
To sum up, PSPC works under the State Bank of Pakistan. It offers many career opportunities to the citizens of Pakistan. It provides jobs to all freshers, internees and experienced individuals. While working in PSPC jobs, a person can secure his future. It has many benefits for the betterment and welfare of the individuals.
However, if you are seeking any job, then apply for PSPC jobs 2021. It invites applications from all over Pakistan. No matter where you live if you are eligible, then you can apply for employment. Also, all the instructions and guidelines are mentioned above. So, read them carefully before you apply.
Thus, to apply for any job, click on the button below:
There are currently no vacancies.