[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The Sindh Public Service Commission is the govt agency in the Government of Sindh, Pakistan. SPSC aims to meet the need of the province by hiring and recruiting civil servants, bureaucrats. It is the highly authoritative government sector in Sindh that facilitates the youth for employment as well as public benefits by providing SPSC jobs.
It was established in 1937 under the act of 1935 of the government of India. Its purpose was to recruit civilians for human resources within the boundaries of Sindh. Consequently, this agency was established again after the partition according to the act of the government of Pakistan.
Its primary function is to conduct exams, interviews, and tests for recruiting candidates to civil posts in that province. It also works as an advisor for the government of Pakistan.
If you are seeking govt jobs then you can find a way to your career by working in line of SPSC. This is the platform that provides different jobs. These jobs can secure the future of any person. Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC) offers many jobs in 2021 for the permanent residents of Sindh.
It aims in hiring talented and professional candidates for the jobs under the Government of Sindh department. New job vacancies are announced every month through advertisements on social media and newspapers. If any candidate meets all the requirements then he can apply for any of the jobs in SPSC.
AVAILABILITY OF JOBS
SPSC is providing jobs to people who are professional, hardworking, and serious about their career. For this purpose, you can apply online. A person can secure his future in this field.
The updated and complete list of SPSC jobs is given below:
- Office Assistant
- Assistant Commissioner
- Computer Programmer
- Field Supervisor
- Data Processing Officer
- Naib Qasid
- District Food Controller
- Section Officer
- Taxation Officer
- Law Officer
- Assistant Sub Inspector
- Clinical Instructor
- Dispatch Rider
- Assistant Director Lab
- Sanitary Worker
- HTV Driver
- Director Computer
- Nursing Assistant
- Assistant Director
- Instrumental Engineer
- Assistant Director Law
- LTV Driver with license
Working in this field can be beneficial for the youth as it has a lot of benefits for the welfare of its working staff. Sindh Public Service Commission gives a handsome package of salary to its working members. The benefits of working in this line are:
- The salary will be according to the vacant post, which can be a handsome amount.
- The employee is facilitated with accommodation, medical, and education of his children.
- Transport facilities are also provided to the employees.
- Salaries increment will depend on yearly performance.
- Free medical checkup for the employee himself and his family.
- The working environment is productive and up to ethics.
- Employees are given bonuses according to their performance at work.
- This system has regular pension plans which is the biggest benefit of working in this field of work.
General information about SPSC Jobs:
- The number of job posts will depend upon the need of the government of Sindh.
- The accommodation of the job posts will depend on the rural and urban quota
- The exam will be held in different centers depending upon the number of candidates.
WHAT ARE THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR SPSC JOBS?
- Only those candidates who are permanent residents and have domicile of Sindh can apply for these jobs.
- Both males and females are eligible depending on the job post.
- The applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree with at least 2nd division.
- The candidate should be between the age of 21 to 30 years old.
- The general age limit with relaxation can be 31 to 35 years old as per rules.
- The quota for males, females, disables and minorities will depend on the policy of the Sindh government.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SPSC JOBS 2021?
To apply for the Sindh Service Public Service Commission jobs in Sindh, the candidate must go through the complete form and fill out all the categories very keenly and carefully. No information should be false or incorrect. Any type of wrong information can cause you a problem. Following are the requirements to apply for a job:
- Visit the Sindh Public Service Commission official website ww.spsc.gov.pk.
- Create your account for applying for jobs.
- Fill and submit that online form by putting true information about yourself i.e., your bio-data and academic records. Avoid mistakes during filling the form.
- Attach the copy of CNIC and attested copies of academic certificates, experience certificate, and copy of your domicile certificate.
- Also, attach two passport size photographs along with the application form and submit.
- A candidate will also have to download that application form so that they could submit the fee for the test. After that candidate must keep that hard copy of the form with himself.
- The form submitted after the date of submission will reject.
- Getting any job will be determined based on academic record and the selection of candidates will me will be done based on merit.
Download Fee Challan <ahref=”https: www.spsc.gov.pk=”” applyonline=”” jobs”=”” target=”_blank” rel=”noreferrer noopener”> </ahref=”https:>
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Fill in the online form completely for SPSC jobs and recheck it carefully before submitting that form.
- The candidate must keep the hard copies of the form with himself.
- Deposit the test fee in the nearest branch of the required bank i.e. State bank /National Bank NBP . The fee for the test will be Rs. 1000.
- Choose the optional subjects for the test for which you are eligible. Also, prepare the subjects according to the prescribed syllabus.
- Once the information which you will have written about you (name, CNIC, domicile, date of birth, etc) will not be changed at any next stage.
- Wrong entry of date of birth and CNIC can cause a big problem for the candidate.
- In case of any information, help or query contact on (022) 9200694, 9200246, or do email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
To sum up, if you are a resident of Sindh and seeking jobs then SPSC is the government agency that provides many opportunities to work in the govt sector. It aims to meet the need of the province by hiring and recruiting civil servants, bureaucrats. SPSC is the highly authoritative government sector in Sindh that facilitates the youth for employment as well as public benefits by providing jobs. These jobs can make your career bright.
Thus, new job vacancies are announced every month through advertisements on social media and newspapers. If any candidate meets all the requirements then he can apply for any of the jobs in SPSC.
To apply for SPSC jobs click on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.